Slin-Sane...how good is it? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Slin-Sane...how good is it?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Professional Member

In all reality... its nearly a losing battle from the onset, to have an active forum based around the science of supplements, and to somehow police who can offer reviews and feedback based on who is paying their monthly dues; I am sure the Admin deal with an endless amount of messages crying 'no fair,' and ultimately leads them to act at times over and above what they deem necessary.

There are plenty of great products out there... and I wholly believe that a massive majority of the people who make and represent them are genuinely gracious and honest athletes simply trying to improve and live the dream like all of us.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    In all reality... its nearly a losing battle from the onset, to have an active forum based around the science of supplements, and to somehow police who can offer reviews and feedback based on who is paying their monthly dues; I am sure the Admin deal with an endless amount of messages crying 'no fair,' and ultimately leads them to act at times over and above what they deem necessary.

There are plenty of great products out there... and I wholly believe that a massive majority of the people who make and represent them are genuinely gracious and honest athletes simply trying to improve and live the dream like all of us.
    you sir, should be working at the state department. maybe hilary could learn a thing or two about diplomacy!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  219.0 lbs.

When I'm dieting I pop slin-sanes like vitamin-c chew tabs. I take a few at a time with larger carb meals or cheat meals. Honestly slin-sane seems to be a bit weeker on a per pill basis, so I often take multiple doses at once.

BEAST
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderbeast View Post
    When I'm dieting I pop slin-sanes like vitamin-c chew tabs. I take a few at a time with larger carb meals or cheat meals. Honestly slin-sane seems to be a bit weeker on a per pill basis, so I often take multiple doses at once.

BEAST
    I keep them in a tic tac box, and have 8 or 9 per meal

JK JK!
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you sir, should be working at the state department. maybe hilary could learn a thing or two about diplomacy!!!
    Thank you my friend... I really try to see things through multiple perspectives and understand there are always several intertwined pieces of the pie at work we'll never know about. Benefit of the doubt is always a great tactic, and when I see a forum such as this supplying nearly limitless amounts of applicable information and all for our benefit and exchange of knowledge, I know it can't all be as despotic as it may seem.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you mt friend... I really try to see things through multiple perspectives and understand there are always several intertwined pieces of the pie at work we'll never know about. Benefit of the doubt is always a great tactic, and when I see a forum such as this supplying nearly limitless amounts of applicable information and all for our benefit and exchange of knowledge, I know it can't all be as despotic as it may seem.
    i hope you are right, lol. anyways, i am glad you are part of this forum.
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i hope you are right, lol. anyways, i am glad you are part of this forum.
    Thanks for saying such nice things, I'll get your PayPal out asap... oops, this isn't a PM!?!?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebigt again.
  8. Diamond Member

Thanks for saying such nice things, I'll get your PayPal out asap... oops, this isn't a PM!?!?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebigt again.
    lol
  9. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice bro. Please let us know how you like it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Russian you are definitely a friend and a allround good guy. in fact you have been an inspiration to me. and no worries my friend no offense was taken and even if i was a little i cant stay mad at you bro love lol.

same goes for you jbry you have always been very helpful to me. much respect to you guys. i wish both genomyx and **** much success.
    God bless.
    Thanks bro that means a lot, this is a great forum, i think sometimes i have allowed myself to be caught up in aggresive tactics, or become selfish, thinking only of myself, or my product, there is a lot more to life than that, and this thread has made me take a step back.
    Some people here like yourself are nothing but polite, i feel i have recieved a lesson here in this thread, and learn it i will.
    Kind regards my comrades, enjoy your supplements and training.
    RS
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    I like what I hear from Slin-Sane, trying it out for my first time tomorrow!
    I checked 8 ball: YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE SLIN SANE it said... which was weird, because I didn't even know that was an answer all the times I gave it a shake in the past
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been liking Slin Sane so far, started with 1 cap before pre-workout meals, now taking a second cap later in the day.

I was thinking of taking 2 caps for pre-workout meal, but noticed a couple people talking about 1 cap pre-bed as well, anyone else try this method?

Anyways if anyone else if taking Slin Sane and find you found the perfect dosing method let me know
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slin Sane and R-ALA
    By WittyName in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
  2. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements