Slin-Sane...how good is it?

jlip

Awards
Thinking about picking some up, wanted to see what people thought of it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not AS strong as p-slin pill for pill, but if u take 2 slin sane id say its a little stronger than one pslin pill. good stuff regardless.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do anything for me, along with P-slin.

Recompadrol looks like the best choice right now.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do anything for me, along with P-slin.

Recompadrol looks like the best choice right now.
I spent 37 bucks on recompadrol and it has 180 pills. give it a shot. it works for me. i actually drove myself into a low blood sugar state at work one day cuz i didnt get enough carbs. its been less than a week and i am being told by family that ive lost fat in the midsection.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took slin slain and it is only good if your post workout shake does not do what slin slain does. My post workout shake has the right protein to carb ratio with the right amount of chromium nicotinate and does wonders for me. So I did not notice any thing from it. Does not mean it does not work. Just means I don't have to buy extra carbs and a slin product for post work out. Much more convenient for me to have one bottle vs having protein and carbs and a slin product. 1 bottle vs 3.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I spent 37 bucks on recompadrol and it has 180 pills. give it a shot. it works for me. i actually drove myself into a low blood sugar state at work one day cuz i didnt get enough carbs. its been less than a week and i am being told by family that ive lost fat in the midsection.
Do you feel full, more vascular?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel full, more vascular?
I don't know, I always feel more vascular. I go to the gym and it makes me feel full anyways. I think of the pump thing as marketing. This product definitely modifies my body's response to carb intake, and can send me into a low blood sugar state if not eating enough carbs. Recompadrol truely is a nutrient partitioner in respect that I have been eating more and losing weight in the midsection.

I should tell you though that I've been using primordial performance's creapure, beta-alanine, and iBCAA. They've really improved my performance in the gym and bedroom. A scoop of creapure before the deed and I'm ready to go!

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Haven't noticed much from it, honestly. Experienced more from p-slin.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about picking some up, wanted to see what people thought of it.
Very...... VERY good.

Although not advocated on the label, I have recently (past week of training) increased the pre workout dosage to 4 caps 15 minutes prior to my pre-workout meal; and I can objectively say I have achieved the sweet spot of efficacy - I am extremely impressed. I'm nearly able to realize a fully engorged pump and blood flow increase after my FIRST warm up set now; I would highly recommend this product.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ha I hate you all. I am broke as hell and I bought some and I am doubting it.

Oh well it got me over $100 on my order from the store I got it from and with the extra $5 off for going over 100 if only cost $15 and they didn't sell recompadrol

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
just got slinshot and recompadrol for 55 shipped. yeah budday!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
just got slinshot and recompadrol for 55 shipped. yeah budday!
You're going to LOVE it :)

Nice deal by the way, especially including shipping. Keep us posted.

I will be starting my summer log this week, which will include my first experience with Recompadrol, among other compounds.

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
You're going to LOVE it :)

Nice deal by the way, especially including shipping. Keep us posted.

I will be starting my summer log this week, which will include my first experience with Recompadrol, among other compounds.
I cant wait! I have RPN and primaforce Havoc, just sayin.....

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Today was my 3rd day using Slin-Sane. I take 1 cap 15 minutes before consuming my weight gainer. (roughly 75 grams of carbs) I've noticed a nice full feeling the rest of the day along with an improved pump at the gym. My biceps felt like bursting after finishing my second set of hammer curls!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its good stuff, although I feel that pslin is a tad stronger.

Dirty Gerdy

Awards
I'm loving it, great pumps and vascularity. I'm also getting that feeling of my muscle being pumped/full all day.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I take and like it. I feel hypo if I don't eat enough carbs. Been through 2 bottles and on my 3rd.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
are these nutrient repartitioners supposed to shuttle the carbs into your muscles rather than being stored as fat? Or are they for body recomposition/weight loss?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are these nutrient repartitioners supposed to shuttle the carbs into your muscles rather than being stored as fat? Or are they for body recomposition/weight loss?
technically they upregulate glut4 in both muscle an adipose, just so happens they antagonize the gene transcription of adipogenicy at the same time.

Therefore LESS fat gain and better muscle to fat ratio.

Also better/improved lipid values. Better glucose control, which can lead to weight loss and increase in GH production.

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
technically they upregulate glut4 in both muscle an adipose, just so happens they antagonize the gene transcription of adipogenicy at the same time.

Therefore LESS fat gain and better muscle to fat ratio.

Also better/improved lipid values. Better glucose control, which can lead to weight loss and increase in GH production.
hmm interesting

does anyone take this stuff long term? looking at recompadrol it says to stop every 6 weeks, I am guessing to prevent decrease in sensitivity?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting

does anyone take this stuff long term? looking at recompadrol it says to stop every 6 weeks, I am guessing to prevent decrease in sensitivity?
its to prevent build up in tissues (from eloemental vanadium), however i havent been off it in about 4 months, and the HCA acts as a decent chelator and it should cause absolutly no problems what so ever.

jlip

Awards
I didn't expect this to be such a burning question ha. Thanks for all the input guys.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
its to prevent build up in tissues (from eloemental vanadium), however i havent been off it in about 4 months, and the HCA acts as a decent chelator and it should cause absolutly no problems what so ever.
I plan to make recompadrol a staple as well hehe. i just had a couple caps before lasagna mmm!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I plan to make recompadrol a staple as well hehe. i just had a couple caps before lasagna mmm!
I will be starting on the Slin Sane, M-Drol, Recompadrol (and hopefully AlphaT2 if they ever ship the package they committed to) summer/fall Recomp Monday :)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting on the Slin Sane, M-Drol, Recompadrol (and hopefully AlphaT2 if they ever ship the package they committed to) summer/fall Recomp Monday :)
Man thats what I am doing!

I am waiting on alpha tt2 samples before buying but am running low t3.

Also seeing if I have money for recompadrol but running slin sane and beastdrol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is that safe? SD and a fat burner? won't it cause blood pressure issues higher than it does already.....and i had slin sane during my mdrol run...i was told nutrient repartioners are worthless on cycle....the sdrol with do that already...save the recomp or slin sane for pct

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
is that safe? SD and a fat burner? won't it cause blood pressure issues higher than it does already.....and i had slin sane during my mdrol run...i was told nutrient repartioners are worthless on cycle....the sdrol with do that already...save the recomp or slin sane for pct
Totally not true on the second part...

Insulin on steroids is one of the main reasons todays pros are so much bigger than in the past.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Today was my 3rd day using Slin-Sane. I take 1 cap 15 minutes before consuming my weight gainer. (roughly 75 grams of carbs) I've noticed a nice full feeling the rest of the day along with an improved pump at the gym. My biceps felt like bursting after finishing my second set of hammer curls!
It kicks in FAST... that's my favorite aspect of Slin Sane. I've been so impressed by SS, I am considering trying Protocol as well.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll be going full bore with Recompadrol Monday, and will also continue with Slin Sane. I have truly become a believer in HCA, and should also mention I don't feel an "off cycle" is critical by any means. The amount of vanadium from what I can gather/surmise isn't enough to cause any type of health concerns.

I ran Glycobol for months on end, and as much as it pains me to admit it (because of the high cost, and my overall support and belief in and that AI is a great company) it was lackluster in overall effect - and to punctuate that point, I was dieting with perfection and training with immeasurable intensity. However, I never used AI's Glycobol within the context of an off season hypercaloric regimen... perhaps that is where it would truly shine, partitioning macros favorably and increasing muscle fullness and capacity.

Sorry for any spelling errors... typing on my cell phone

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This, in all honesty, is a VERY good post. Thanks for the input, I truly believe you're onto something. I must admit, I experienced THE MOST dramatic fat gain reduction once I introduced Superdrol. I have never cycled Superdrol until two weeks ago, and I am regretting never giving it a chance.

I always assumed OTC ('legal') PHs/PSs cold not compare, quantitatively to AAS orals. I was WRONG.

I think I might rethink my position, while on cycle (I am also dosing 1g/week of Test-E + 600mg/week Tren-A EOD injections) about the use of GDAs; but I would appreciate more feedback/though.

Perhaps the GDAs would be best suited being used only in conjunction with cheat meals. I would be hard pressed to give up my Slin Sane though, I LOVE those first set pumps (which I experience before adding the Superdrol in).

Thanks again for your thoughts, makes sense...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Totally not true on the second part...

Insulin on steroids is one of the main reasons todays pros are so much bigger than in the past.
No hating allowed, I can't use the multi-quote on my cell phone, haha! :)

Anyway, thanks for your statement - now I'm more conflicted. So you're thoughts are GDAs taken with the higher carb/calorie consumption while on cycle is justified because it still elicits a heightened anabolic net effect?

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
No hating allowed, I can't use the multi-quote on my cell phone, haha! :)

Anyway, thanks for your statement - now I'm more conflicted. So you're thoughts are GDAs taken with the higher carb/calorie consumption while on cycle is justified because it still elicits a heightened anabolic net effect?
Honestly, on tren and superdrol it really wont matter, you should recomp fine eating pizza (with chicken on it of course ha).

My logic might be slightly flawed in that insulin is a different animal than GDA's but I still don't see any reason not to include them other that funds. Money is tight for me but I am going to try what I can afford here and there which is only slin-sane right now because it only added $15 to my order.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, on tren and superdrol it really wont matter, you should recomp fine eating pizza (with chicken on it of course ha).

My logic might be slightly flawed in that insulin is a different animal than GDA's but I still don't see any reason not to include them other that funds. Money is tight for me but I am going to try what I can afford here and there which is only slin-sane right now because it only added $15 to my order.
As much as I am ashamed to admit... since I know the balls-to-walls recomp starts this coming week, for the past couple weeks I have been eating stuffed crust Digiornos and Cookie Dough Ice Cream EVERY day (making sure to still get my macros and training in of course) and I have actually stayed the EXACT same (body fat %). At ANY other time, looking at a McFlurry would have yielded an easy 10 pound increase overnight... I hate to give too much credit to AAS/supplementatio because my training is so insane, but it has brought a MASSIVE change in the dynamic of my metabolism.

The way I see it... GDAs, especially when used at proper times and continually, can only stoke the overall anabolic fire.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished a jar of Slin-Sane and I honestly really didn't get anything from it and I will stick with Glycobol from Anabolic Innovations when I use this nutrient partioning
supplement I take 1 cap twice a day about 15-20 minutes before a high complex carb
protein meal and my muscles take on a nice fullness which stays with me through out
the Glycobol cycle. I have also tried Anabolic Pump but still Glycobol worked better for me.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Using Recompadrol in a low carb diet has really ignited a total body recomp. I'll be increasing my protein intake, and have some Maximum Absorbed Protein by PP on the way.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Slin-Sane how good is it?

I just finished a jar of Slin-Sane and honestly I didn't get anything from it I
will stick with Glycobol this actually kept my muscles full through out the time
on it and I dosed 1 cap twice a day with a meal that consisted of at least 50-60 grams of complex carbs and protein. I have also used 2 jars of Anabloic Pump in the past but the results I got from Glycobol were much better. On my first jar of Glycobol I gained 4 pounds in 1 month and for a guy who's been
training as long as me that was fantastic.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
I dont know... I literally started slin-sane and beastdrol yesterday and after only 20mg of beastdrol and 2 pills of slin-sane my muscles are full and hard.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like some users don’t respond the same as most who use Slin-Sane but totally understandable as were all different. For those who don’t notice anything right away feel free to play with the time of consumption. Slin-Sane should kick in quickly which is why we recommend 15min pre meal or carbs intake but I had a user switch to 45 before preworkout shake and it’s what worked best for him. Hope this helps.

HurtinPounds

Awards
I like that AP / P-Slin and Slin-Sane have minimal ingredients, simple, and get the job done.

Just looked at Recompadrol, no way I'm taking that many ingredients, when you can get the same result with the ones above.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like that AP / P-Slin and Slin-Sane have minimal ingredients, simple, and get the job done.

Just looked at Recompadrol, no way I'm taking that many ingredients, when you can get the same result with the ones above.
Yeah, who one Earth wants the synergy of four or five compounds that have been proven to impart effective results? Anything with more than one ingredient just makes my head spin, and I'm like "What... no way can a few additives be better than one!!!"

HurtinPounds

Awards
Yeah, who one Earth wants the synergy of four or five compounds that have been proven to impart effective results? Anything with more than one ingredient just makes my head spin, and I'm like "What... no way can a few additives be better than one!!!"
More ingredients are better. Keep telling yourself that.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
It kicks in FAST... that's my favorite aspect of Slin Sane. I've been so impressed by SS, I am considering trying Protocol as well.
I love it! There are a few other similar supps on my list, but this is definitely a staple.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Looks like some users don’t respond the same as most who use Slin-Sane but totally understandable as were all different. For those who don’t notice anything right away feel free to play with the time of consumption. Slin-Sane should kick in quickly which is why we recommend 15min pre meal or carbs intake but I had a user switch to 45 before preworkout shake and it’s what worked best for him. Hope this helps.
For me, it also depends on when I ate last. But the sweet spot is 15 - 20 minutes before a healthy does of carbs.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
For me, it also depends on when I ate last. But the sweet spot is 15 - 20 minutes before a healthy does of carbs.
Absolutely... its extremely rare when a supplement comes along that you can actually FEEL making a difference - LET ALONE SEE!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
More ingredients are better. Keep telling yourself that.
Ok... (begins repeating to self)

More ingredients are better...

Can I stop now???

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
QUOTE]

I agree thanks Hurtin. Minimal ingredients to get the job done while providing affordable pricing. I also here theres a sale coming :)