Slin-Sane...how good is it?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I agree thanks Hurtin. Minimal ingredients to get the job done while providing affordable pricing. I also hear there's a sale coming
    Mmmmmmmm!!! NICE!

    Keep your eyes peeled everyone!


  2. For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    ^ YES! I started doing this a while ago with some of the first bottles I purchased, and it clears the system of excess blood glucose, creates a deeper sleep (growth output), and allows the athlete to wake up feeling full, even on lower carbohydrates!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    DSade,

    Would you do so without taking any carbs with it? Let's say you ate your last meal with carbs 4 hours before bed and you'd normally have a little lean protein before bed. What do you suggest in this case? Just SlinSane and no cabrs at all? How many pills?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sub7 View Post
    DSade,

    Would you do so without taking any carbs with it? Let's say you ate your last meal with carbs 4 hours before bed and you'd normally have a little lean protein before bed. What do you suggest in this case? Just SlinSane and no cabrs at all? How many pills?
    correct...try it with NO carbs. 1 capsule.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.
    Dead on!

  8. take some powerful or hghup with it makes it even better.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    take some powerful or hghup with it makes it even better.
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy.... hijacking is a federal offense you know

    Haha, just kidding!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy.... hijacking is a federal offense you know

    Haha, just kidding!
    lol my bad brother. i meant to say 1 slinsane at night along with your choice of gh booster is a nice thang.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  11. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    lol my bad brother. i meant to say 1 slinsane at night along with your choice of gh booster is a nice thang.
    AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.
    Have looked up to see what Dr. D said about this but couldn't find anything. Can you please link or just share what it was that he said?

    Thanks

  13. bumpy

  14. I have no idea. Someone quoted it in their post. It was from some thread they found. I can't seem to find where it was. I think it was in a thread about GH.

    Basically saying the same thing already stated in here. Taking slin sane or similar products before bed helps GH release by lowering blood sugar levels... I believe he also stated taking BCAA before bed also helped. But don't quote me.

  15. Off topic a bit but make sure to check out the Slin-Sane deal at Nutra. 12.99 Yikes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Off topic a bit but make sure to check out the Slin-Sane deal at Nutra. 12.99 Yikes
    Never off topic when deals are involved.

  17. Check out need2slin, we wont be dropping the price as low as 12.99 because the ingredients cost more than that in it, but its the only nutrient repartioner that uses cAMP stimulation to increase the insulin response to food. This will be the most effective method for treating type 2 diabetes within a few years, Need2slin is the only and first of its kind thats why its getting such rave reviews from john romano and dave palumbo on rx muscle.
    you get a guarantee too, if your not satisfied you get your money back, can you go wrong?
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I have no idea. Someone quoted it in their post. It was from some thread they found. I can't seem to find where it was. I think it was in a thread about GH.

    Basically saying the same thing already stated in here. Taking slin sane or similar products before bed helps GH release by lowering blood sugar levels... I believe he also stated taking BCAA before bed also helped. But don't quote me.
    That is correct, lower blood sugar levels have been shown to stimulate a bigger gh pulse.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  19. LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    Zing!

    Its alright Genomyx, the readership of this forum is well aware of underhanded tactics and will respond by offering their patronage in turn.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    That's kind of messed up. Maybe he wanted to click "new thread" and clicked "reply" by accident.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Zing!

    Its alright Genomyx, the readership of this forum is well aware of underhanded tactics and will respond by offering their patronage in turn.
    Correct. Just for that, I'm ordering 3 bottles of Slin-Sane. Take that you bastards!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    Oh, thats our bad bro, I'm guessing russian didn't realize this was the genomyx company forum, I'm sure he wouldn't of posted in you guys forum talking about another product if he had realized it wasn't the supplement forum...oh wait, this is the supplement forum!

    oh, well in that case, looks like the title of this thread is a question, and the question was answered on the first page.

    But I havn't used either, but I'll have to pick up a bottle of slin sane since it's so cheap (i mean inexpensive) I see how it compares to need to slin, which I'll be trying out as well soon.

    I'll come back and post my comparison up in this thread!

  24. so should genomyx and usp go pimp ther products in this thread > NEED2SLIN IS THE NEXT GREAT BODYBUILDING SECRET REVEALED!

    im all for competion but some of these tactics get out of hand. i would just like to see a little more class i guess but like you said no rules were broken.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. I really wouldn't care if they mentioned them. maybe some people get their panties in a bunch, but isn't a big deal.

    I just made that thread as an informative thread on the product, since it was written about by someone with no affiliation with the company.

    if others want to talk about sline sane, or w/e other slin products, go ahead.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
  3. How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:12 PM
  4. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Log in
Log in