Slin-Sane...how good is it?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    Looks like some users donít respond the same as most who use Slin-Sane but totally understandable as were all different. For those who donít notice anything right away feel free to play with the time of consumption. Slin-Sane should kick in quickly which is why we recommend 15min pre meal or carbs intake but I had a user switch to 45 before preworkout shake and itís what worked best for him. Hope this helps.

  2. New Member
    HurtinPounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

    I like that AP / P-Slin and Slin-Sane have minimal ingredients, simple, and get the job done.

    Just looked at Recompadrol, no way I'm taking that many ingredients, when you can get the same result with the ones above.
  3. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    I like that AP / P-Slin and Slin-Sane have minimal ingredients, simple, and get the job done.

    Just looked at Recompadrol, no way I'm taking that many ingredients, when you can get the same result with the ones above.
    Yeah, who one Earth wants the synergy of four or five compounds that have been proven to impart effective results? Anything with more than one ingredient just makes my head spin, and I'm like "What... no way can a few additives be better than one!!!"
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    HurtinPounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Yeah, who one Earth wants the synergy of four or five compounds that have been proven to impart effective results? Anything with more than one ingredient just makes my head spin, and I'm like "What... no way can a few additives be better than one!!!"
    More ingredients are better. Keep telling yourself that.
  5. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    It kicks in FAST... that's my favorite aspect of Slin Sane. I've been so impressed by SS, I am considering trying Protocol as well.
    I love it! There are a few other similar supps on my list, but this is definitely a staple.
  6. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Looks like some users donít respond the same as most who use Slin-Sane but totally understandable as were all different. For those who donít notice anything right away feel free to play with the time of consumption. Slin-Sane should kick in quickly which is why we recommend 15min pre meal or carbs intake but I had a user switch to 45 before preworkout shake and itís what worked best for him. Hope this helps.
    For me, it also depends on when I ate last. But the sweet spot is 15 - 20 minutes before a healthy does of carbs.
  7. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    For me, it also depends on when I ate last. But the sweet spot is 15 - 20 minutes before a healthy does of carbs.
    Good feedback bro thanks.
  8. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    For me, it also depends on when I ate last. But the sweet spot is 15 - 20 minutes before a healthy does of carbs.
    Absolutely... its extremely rare when a supplement comes along that you can actually FEEL making a difference - LET ALONE SEE!
  9. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    More ingredients are better. Keep telling yourself that.
    Ok... (begins repeating to self)

    More ingredients are better...
    More ingredients are better...
    More ingredients are better...
    More ingredients are better...
    More ingredients are better...

    Can I stop now???

    More ingredients are better...
    More ingredients are better...
  10. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    [QUOTE=HurtinPounds;2538617]I like that AP / P-Slin and Slin-Sane have minimal ingredients, simple, and get the job done.
    QUOTE]

    I agree thanks Hurtin. Minimal ingredients to get the job done while providing affordable pricing. I also here theres a sale coming
  11. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    I agree thanks Hurtin. Minimal ingredients to get the job done while providing affordable pricing. I also hear there's a sale coming
    Mmmmmmmm!!! NICE!

    Keep your eyes peeled everyone!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    ^ YES! I started doing this a while ago with some of the first bottles I purchased, and it clears the system of excess blood glucose, creates a deeper sleep (growth output), and allows the athlete to wake up feeling full, even on lower carbohydrates!
  14. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For all of you cutting, try dropping a SlinSane immediately before bed and get back to me.
    DSade,

    Would you do so without taking any carbs with it? Let's say you ate your last meal with carbs 4 hours before bed and you'd normally have a little lean protein before bed. What do you suggest in this case? Just SlinSane and no cabrs at all? How many pills?
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub7 View Post
    DSade,

    Would you do so without taking any carbs with it? Let's say you ate your last meal with carbs 4 hours before bed and you'd normally have a little lean protein before bed. What do you suggest in this case? Just SlinSane and no cabrs at all? How many pills?
    correct...try it with NO carbs. 1 capsule.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    370
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    60.72%

    Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.
  17. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.
    Dead on!
  18. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    take some powerful or hghup with it makes it even better.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    take some powerful or hghup with it makes it even better.
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy.... hijacking is a federal offense you know

    Haha, just kidding!
  20. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy.... hijacking is a federal offense you know

    Haha, just kidding!
    lol my bad brother. i meant to say 1 slinsane at night along with your choice of gh booster is a nice thang.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    lol my bad brother. i meant to say 1 slinsane at night along with your choice of gh booster is a nice thang.
    AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!

  22. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty fun to wake up with muscles full. Also helps keep fat gain to a minimum and helps GH do it's thang.

    Started this after reading some post by Dr.D.
    Have looked up to see what Dr. D said about this but couldn't find anything. Can you please link or just share what it was that he said?

    Thanks
  23. New Member
    Sub7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    13.28%

    bumpy
  24. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    370
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    60.72%

    I have no idea. Someone quoted it in their post. It was from some thread they found. I can't seem to find where it was. I think it was in a thread about GH.

    Basically saying the same thing already stated in here. Taking slin sane or similar products before bed helps GH release by lowering blood sugar levels... I believe he also stated taking BCAA before bed also helped. But don't quote me.
  25. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    Off topic a bit but make sure to check out the Slin-Sane deal at Nutra. 12.99 Yikes
  26. New Member
    HurtinPounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    31.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Off topic a bit but make sure to check out the Slin-Sane deal at Nutra. 12.99 Yikes
    Never off topic when deals are involved.
  27. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Check out need2slin, we wont be dropping the price as low as 12.99 because the ingredients cost more than that in it, but its the only nutrient repartioner that uses cAMP stimulation to increase the insulin response to food. This will be the most effective method for treating type 2 diabetes within a few years, Need2slin is the only and first of its kind thats why its getting such rave reviews from john romano and dave palumbo on rx muscle.
    you get a guarantee too, if your not satisfied you get your money back, can you go wrong?
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  28. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    I have no idea. Someone quoted it in their post. It was from some thread they found. I can't seem to find where it was. I think it was in a thread about GH.

    Basically saying the same thing already stated in here. Taking slin sane or similar products before bed helps GH release by lowering blood sugar levels... I believe he also stated taking BCAA before bed also helped. But don't quote me.
    That is correct, lower blood sugar levels have been shown to stimulate a bigger gh pulse.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  29. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
  30. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    Zing!

    Its alright Genomyx, the readership of this forum is well aware of underhanded tactics and will respond by offering their patronage in turn.
  31. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    That's kind of messed up. Maybe he wanted to click "new thread" and clicked "reply" by accident.
  32. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Zing!

    Its alright Genomyx, the readership of this forum is well aware of underhanded tactics and will respond by offering their patronage in turn.
    Correct. Just for that, I'm ordering 3 bottles of Slin-Sane. Take that you bastards!
  33. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    LMAO thanks for dropping in on a thread about Slin-Sane and promoting your product. I see thats how you do things on this forum as well.
    Oh, thats our bad bro, I'm guessing russian didn't realize this was the genomyx company forum, I'm sure he wouldn't of posted in you guys forum talking about another product if he had realized it wasn't the supplement forum...oh wait, this is the supplement forum!

    oh, well in that case, looks like the title of this thread is a question, and the question was answered on the first page.

    But I havn't used either, but I'll have to pick up a bottle of slin sane since it's so cheap (i mean inexpensive) I see how it compares to need to slin, which I'll be trying out as well soon.

    I'll come back and post my comparison up in this thread!
  34. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so should genomyx and usp go pimp ther products in this thread > NEED2SLIN IS THE NEXT GREAT BODYBUILDING SECRET REVEALED!

    im all for competion but some of these tactics get out of hand. i would just like to see a little more class i guess but like you said no rules were broken.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  35. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,934
    Rep Power
    2998187
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I really wouldn't care if they mentioned them. maybe some people get their panties in a bunch, but isn't a big deal.

    I just made that thread as an informative thread on the product, since it was written about by someone with no affiliation with the company.

    if others want to talk about sline sane, or w/e other slin products, go ahead.
  36. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    LOL, i didnt realise that, i saw people mentioning rocompadrol and glycobol, so i thought id mention need2slin.
    Actualy, i re read what i posted, and i understand how it looked now, it wasnt intentional, not to come over the way it did, so im sorry, a big apolagie to Genomyx and all the best with your company and product.
    Some of you are my old friends, and im sorry for any offense i caused here.
    This is sincere and if i can make it up, please let me know, RS
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  37. Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    115218
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    54.21%

    No worries brother. Just read your PM and totaly understand now. Thanks for taking the time to clear things up. Much respect.
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,205
    Rep Power
    10752127
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    40.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I really wouldn't care if they mentioned them. maybe some people get their panties in a bunch, but isn't a big deal.

    I just made that thread as an informative thread on the product, since it was written about by someone with no affiliation with the company.

    if others want to talk about sline sane, or w/e other slin products, go ahead.
    thank you for your permission.
  39. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I really wouldn't care if they mentioned them. maybe some people get their panties in a bunch, but isn't a big deal.

    I just made that thread as an informative thread on the product, since it was written about by someone with no affiliation with the company.

    if others want to talk about sline sane, or w/e other slin products, go ahead.


    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    LOL, i didnt realise that, i saw people mentioning rocompadrol and glycobol, so i thought id mention need2slin.
    Actualy, i re read what i posted, and i understand how it looked now, it wasnt intentional, not to come over the way it did, so im sorry, a big apolagie to Genomyx and all the best with your company and product.
    Some of you are my old friends, and im sorry for any offense i caused here.
    This is sincere and if i can make it up, please let me know, RS
    Russian you are definitely a friend and a allround good guy. in fact you have been an inspiration to me. and no worries my friend no offense was taken and even if i was a little i cant stay mad at you bro love lol.

    same goes for you jbry you have always been very helpful to me. much respect to you guys. i wish both genomyx and **** much success.
    God bless.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  40. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    That is correct, lower blood sugar levels have been shown to stimulate a bigger gh pulse.
    Who makes this, a quick google search pulled up not very much.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:59 AM
  3. How good is Slin-Sane and what to stack it with
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 12:12 AM
  4. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in