tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not sure who either of those ppl are, but how will it helps sells? srs question

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming there was a customer review from someone named 'Joshua' that has now been deleted, removed. !?!? If not, I have no idea either.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming there was a customer review from someone named 'Joshua' that has now been deleted, removed. !?!? If not, I have no idea either.
I'm pretty sure its this. On a positive note I see the price is further reduced to $53.95.

smutty

smutty

Awards
I had no intention of buying Pink Magic till it was out for a while and got some reviews in but the IC deal was too good to pass up. I just finished week2 and I will be getting this again. For me it is somewhat like Prime. Increased workload ability and recovery. If I had to pick one it would be Pink Magic.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no intention of buying Pink Magic till it was out for a while and got some reviews in but the IC deal was too good to pass up. I just finished week2 and I will be getting this again. For me it is somewhat like Prime. Increased workload ability and recovery. If I had to pick one it would be Pink Magic.
Thank you for the feedback, and thanks for being open-minded enough to give it a shot. Like they say, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. :food: