should we all be on taurine?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Since ost of us AM members take a handfull of supp pills, plus a powder or two every day, should we all throw some taurine in to help the kidneys?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
taurine is good for multible things including helping the muscles to relax i take it for back pumps even though i dont know it it works its cheap so why not, i wouldnt day its a must though because it doesnt play any roll in protein synthesis

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 5grams PWO for cellular hydration to prevent PWO cramps.. but what does it do for the kidneys, i never heard that.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I take 5grams PWO for cellular hydration to prevent PWO cramps.. but what does it do for the kidneys, i never heard that.
I think its suposed to help roid users kidneys. Am I wrong about this?

broons

Awards
  • Established
If you take high doses of beta alanine or carnosine then it wouldn't hurt to supplement some taurine as BA and carnosine may possibly deplete taurine.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer the original question, No. Only the smart ones should take Taurine. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its suposed to help roid users kidneys. Am I wrong about this?
Hmm, I wonder if its directly related to blood pressure then.. the kidney saving effects

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
with bulk powders being so cheap im all about it

bj22

Awards
Is the dose generally 5 g Pre-workout? Do you guys take taurine on non-workout days at the same dose as well or just before training?

I have some laying around here that I originally purchased to use on a cycle for cramps/ kidney assistance, but other than that I have never taken it for its other intended purposes. I figure I might just as well give it a spin. It should stack well with creatine from my understanding for adding muscle volume.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since ost of us AM members take a handfull of supp pills, plus a powder or two every day, should we all throw some taurine in to help the kidneys?
Yes, right after you take your herbal test booster. :D

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, right after you take your herbal test booster. :D
Haha! You read my comments in the "herbal test boosters a waste of money" thread didn't you. I just wish they were cheaper. I wish they didn't cost as much as like 4 100gm bulk powders.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure did! Dude, try Primal Male. It's worth it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Sure did! Dude, try Primal Male. It's worth it.
It's a saponin product, which doesn't excite me too much after tribulus turning out to just work in the brain. Either way, I already have some pimples, so if something actually did boost test for me, it would probably just make me break out anyway.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yep....9g/day split into 3g doses taken 3 times.