Check out my new 8-12 week protocol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Ghenerate 3 caps of EPA and DHA rated at 1 gram of DHA EPA nothing else no 6 or 9 or any other omega.

30 min before pre workout ghenerate than Pre work out. Prime and Pink Magic with pre surge unleashed maybe with 15-25 grams of carbs not sure yet. Also ether stright BA jacked or http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/carnobolic/ form of BA.
20 min before my work out recovery factor. My own product. Great for DOMS. Love it.
Mid workout Power shock for more NO boosting effects
Post work out peptopro with or with out carbs not sure.
30 min later 3 caps of EPA and DHA

30 min before night spray spray 3 caps again of EPA and DHA
Night ghenerate hgh pro 4 caps and 1 cap of ighf1 and 3 sprays of sleep miracle that has melatonin.

I will be taking 20 vs 25 grams of bcaa's threw out the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Morning Ghenerate 3 caps of EPA and DHA rated at 1 gram of DHA EPA nothing else no 6 or 9 or any other omega.

30 min before pre workout ghenerate than Pre work out. Prime and Pink Magic with pre surge unleashed maybe with 15-25 grams of carbs not sure yet. Also ether stright BA jacked or http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/carnobolic/ form of BA.
20 min before my work out recovery factor. My own product. Great for DOMS. Love it.
Mid workout Power shock for more NO boosting effects
Post work out peptopro with or with out carbs not sure.
30 min later 3 caps of EPA and DHA

30 min before night spray spray 3 caps again of EPA and DHA
Night ghenerate hgh pro 4 caps and 1 cap of ighf1 and 3 sprays of sleep miracle that has melatonin.

I will be taking 20 vs 25 grams of bcaa's threw out the day.
looks like a lot of stuff, i wouldnt be able to keep track of that lol

the stack looks good, just a lot of stuff

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to list
Fish oil
Presurge
Prime
Pink magic
Ghenerate and igf1
Power shock
Peptopro

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
lotta stuff...

some preworkout thing - eph / 1,3 / or a drink

post - food / or whey + fruit ? ; /

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre is recovery factor
Pirme
Pink magic
Pre surge
Beta alaine

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me man. wish i could afford all that stuff lol! with that pre-wo stack you're going to destroy the gym.

good luck. let us know results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only real new thing for me would be pink magic and pre surge unleashed. I used the original pre surge before. Is there any thing else I should add? I think its a pretty solid stack. I will go for 12 weeks most likely.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should see some decent gains and cut up a bit from all those GH supps

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so. I plain to keep using it for 6 months or till my money runs out lol.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I hope so. I plain to keep using it for 6 months or till my money runs out lol.
sorry, not tryin to be offensive. are you a girl? stats say ur pretty light and u have a female avatar. but thats a huge stack ur going to make some sweet gains!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Don't know what is in my stats. The avatar is a girl with a sick ass tattoo of the body anatomy. Take a look. I weight 133 at 5ft5 5% bf. I am not weak by all means.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I Don't know what is in my stats. The avatar is a girl with a sick ass tattoo of the body anatomy. Take a look. I weight 133 at 5ft5 5% bf. I am not weak by all means.
err skipped my question. not trying to fight or anything. the girl in ur avatar is fine, but its very tiny so i cant rly see the tat :p and im not questioning ur strength at all! the lightest ppl have the highest strength:weight ratio. guy at my college was 124 and probably ur height and killed everyone in our bench comp. he got like 260... for his weight that is CRAZY

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Endless you see me it is hard to describe how I look. It is all relative to who I am standing next to. If its most of the people in the gym than I look big if its the 1-2% of the people that are huge in the gym than I look tiney. Again relative to the situation I can look big or small to someone my age and hight. I think this stack is as good as I can make it.