Starting cycle(s)

Singularity

Awards
Hi, I am new to the forums. Have been lurking around here/********/etc reading and gathering information. A bit of quick background/profile. I am 24, 6'4", hover just under 200lbs and am a former professional baseball player. Couldn't afford to get bulky then because I was a pitcher and needed to be long and lean, but now I want to put on some mass. Not new to the gym by any means, but I am new to the supplement game.

I think I have decided on a course of action (but would love some help/criticism/etc):

One cycle of PowerFull (3 caps/day for 30days) - In place of a Natty TBoost, have read some nice things about it and it should help fill out for the next step...

Pre-load 2 weeks with Cycle Assist

One six week cycle of H-drol (50/75/75/75/75/75)

A question on PCT: I found some nice things about Inhibit-e, and some not so nice things.. If I take it, I would supplement it with either T-911 or Formadrol Xtreme. My other choice would be Clomid, though I am not sure if I should be adding anything to it.

This will all be in addition to creatine (Creapure most likely), Fish Oils, Multivitamins.

I haven't ordered anything yet, still want a little advice now that I have a tentative plan... would love any help you guys are willing to give.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with PowerFULL if you are going to do some Hdrol. Just save your money. Hdrol is one of the Milder PH's Am i right? I have limited knowledge on the subject of PH's, but from what I read, most people took Nolva as PCT.

Singularity

Awards
HDrol is one of the milder PHs, I was thinking PowerFull in order to fill out a bit before I hit the heavier (relatively) stuff.