looking for new supplements

Montesano813

Awards
I've been taking one more rep, war, and just simple protein shakes for a lil while now and I was curious what other supplement people found that worked for them.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creatine, look for a solid creapure, sip BCAA durign the day, and if you want depends on age and training but you can look into testosterone booster and prohormones.....

im currently on turinabol lv and love it, but u didnt give us much info to work with.....

i get all the listed above at Primordial performance but i also love maximize v2!

Montesano813

Awards
creatine, look for a solid creapure, sip BCAA durign the day, and if you want depends on age and training but you can look into testosterone booster and prohormones.....

im currently on turinabol lv and love it, but u didnt give us much info to work with.....

i get all the listed above at Primordial performance but i also love maximize v2!
I'm 20 yrs old. I lift to build lean muscle. I don't want to bulk up but just put on lean muscle.

MrDeadlift

Awards
Add Fish oil, a good Antioxidant and some G+BCAA. I think you a lot covered already in regards to pre-workout supplements.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil, a good multi vitamin(Orange Triad), Creatine,Anabolic Pump and/or Hemavol(if you need a pre w/o or pump product. A quality protein for when you CAN`T eat but quality clean food and lots of water are key assuming youe trainig is in check. Also don`t forget sleep. No sleep= no grow.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I love Universal's Storm. First PWO that really did anything for me. Tastes good too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
neovar is a create creatine option in pill form with a few other added benefits. Basically I think you should be able to gain lean muscle with a creatine, fishoil, and protein.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm 20 yrs old. I lift to build lean muscle. I don't want to bulk up but just put on lean muscle.
This isn't directed toward you personally or specifically by any means, but I am confused why or how the ideology came about that mandated an exclusivity between bulking up and lean muscle accrual. I understand the terms have morphed into a sort of dichotomy of function, outlining the ambition to induce new muscle fiber without hypo-caloric intake bringing about a realized body fat percentage gain; but in my opinion there is no such thing as bulking up vs the lean gaining persuasion.

No human being is so genetically gifted or inclined to achieve such exaggerated conditions of anabolism (rare myostatin and protein regulating diseases/disorders aside) that they will be forced to outfit themselves with a new wardrobe after even an extended cycle of training and OTC supplement usage.

Bulking up is a misnomer in my perspective, because the entire faulty premise it is founded upon suggests that an athlete can either attain muscle slowly and steadily while keeping their glutes striated, or they can blow up and turn heads at the mall, while sacrificing their abs and exchanging them for an over-the-belt roll or two of hideous adipose accumulation.

The best approach toward sustainable and realistic body recomposition in an ongoing and progressive manner is to simply abide by the golden rule of consistency and tireless toil. There can be a very balanced hybrid methodology of hypertrophy constructed based on an individuals metabolic-determined caloric needs, but the lean bulk or 'bulk bulk' crowds need to recognize and come to terms with the fact continued appreciable improvements in musculature while retaining their lower row of abdominals is impossible without unthinkable anabolic assistance; just as the 'bulk upp'ers' need to face the truth that their MoA is nothing more than an excuse to inhale the pop tarts and stuffed crust pizza while doing a few obligatory squats and bench presses here and there.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I am always in the look for new but genuine products out there. Always do your research first before which I do. If you want to try something new try these products:

Post workout: Torrent from Universal or Surge from biotest. Both are great products.

Pre Workout: Bulldozer Xl5000 from Neuro Research

Protein: Myotein from SAN

Antioxidant/Free Radical Scavenger: Defense Armour from Neuro Research or Radox from syntrax