Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%

Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

60.00 at NP, imagine that!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am sure some will be happy, while others will be pissed that they spent more.
  3. Guest

Everyone on the IC paid much less than 59.99. We love our IC members with a passion.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Everyone on the IC paid much less than 59.99. We love our IC members with a passion.
    I cannot tell if you're serious or not...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I cannot tell if you're serious or not...
    He is. The IC price was ridiculous.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%

not me i never got that email...and now im to broke to try p.m.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    60.00 at NP, imagine that!
    Lol, I was expecting a price drop..
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.37%

i wana say IC was two for 60, correct?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

No offense, but they milked everyone who would buy it for $70, now they're selling it for $60... etc.

Either way great product i'm sure, if i had a spot in my supplement schedule for it i probably would drop $70. I don't knock capitalism, just saying how it is
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Great product im sure, but I'll wait till I can find it for 40 bucks... Until then I'll eat cheap dbols like candy..
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

I'll sell you sticks and leaves for $40!!!

Haha just kidding, really, i do like USP!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.91%

I don't have 60 bucks for PM, so I picked up some creapure for ten bucks.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%

still high IMO i would maybe try it for $35...Maybe
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

Hey guess how cheap pink magic is here in the UK at one place? They're really glad about it too! Anybody wanna take a guess?

£60. Aboutttttttt, lets say 90bucks near todays exchange rate with the GbpUsd. Wonder how many people are actually going to be buying it. Now that im working with a supplement company here, dont think Id recommend them to stock a supplement as high priced as this.

Hope for the sake of consumers it can come down drastically to a more sensible price in the UK.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    I don't have 60 bucks for PM, so I picked up some creapure for ten bucks.
    x 2 Wise sir. I didn't have £60 gbp (90dollars) for the pink magic here in Britain so i spent under 8pounds and got 2 months worth of Creapure, delivered. Hopefully this should me pack some gains over the next month or 2?

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.43%

What's even funnier about the price at Nutra is that it is the exact same price at Vitamin Shoppe, no paying or waiting for shipping. $59.99 and waiting > 7 days for a shipment (west coast), or $59.99 and I can start right now and even return it for a full refund if I do not get results? Hmmm.....
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Ddono25 View Post
    What's even funnier about the price at Nutra is that it is the exact same price at Vitamin Shoppe, no paying or waiting for shipping. $59.99 and waiting > 7 days for a shipment (west coast), or $59.99 and I can start right now and even return it for a full refund if I do not get results? Hmmm.....
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  18. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey guess how cheap pink magic is here in the UK at one place? They're really glad about it too! Anybody wanna take a guess?

£60. Aboutttttttt, lets say 90bucks near todays exchange rate with the GbpUsd. Wonder how many people are actually going to be buying it. Now that im working with a supplement company here, dont think Id recommend them to stock a supplement as high priced as this.

Hope for the sake of consumers it can come down drastically to a more sensible price in the UK.
    We always have the consume in mind. Price is dictated by raw material costs.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Price is dictated by getting your product picked up at large distributers (GNC, Lone Star, Etc). I have no doubt that raw material weighs the price as well, but shaking hands with GNC comes with a cost (from consumers). Larger distributers will not pick up product x if they will not make money on it.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

maybe drop the price to 20 and it might be worth a try.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

By the way, it is on sale at $53.95 (Nutra Planet's July 4th Blowout).
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html

Also, I see that Nutra removed the, "not so good," review for PM, but the others are allowed. Makes me wonder...
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

By the way, it is on sale at $53.95 (Nutra Planet's July 4th Blowout).
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...-capsules.html

Also, I see that Nutra removed the, "not so good," review for PM, but the others are allowed. Makes me wonder...
    I saw that not so good previously. The customer didnt try the product, rather posted a bash on USP. The children play rough...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I saw that not so good previously. The customer didnt try the product, rather posted a bash on USP. The children play rough...
    You are correct, and I think it should have been pulled for that simple reason alone. I would of liked it if Nutra removed them all because they were up when the product was not even sold yet. Beta testers should not count since the version is different and the product was not purchased from Nutra Planet. That's just my opinion, though.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Hmm i'm kind of interested in Pink Magic but I don't want to drop $120+tax/shipping on two bottles of a natural product. I could get a lot of real stuff for that price.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.09%

I believe I paid about 35 a bottle for PM via the ic release. Usp labs loves their loyal customers and we love em right back. I just want to know when the are goin to have the next harvest, as ive been hoarding my bottles but was very reluctant to give a bottle to my brother ( who has a competition in August ), where as normally id give him anything he needed.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I believe I paid about 35 a bottle for PM via the ic release. Usp labs loves their loyal customers and we love em right back.
    Define loyal...
    When you say loyal IC members, and with me being one them, it's funny. See, all you have to do is fill in your email address and that's it! Is that considered loyal? Or do you mean spreading the, "good word?"
    This is in no way an attack on you or USP Labs; although, I feel your comment on loyalty to be asinine.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

Matt you got a point there, and Im catching your drift in your last few posts. What I dont seem to understand is, if the raw's prices are expensive, I dont quite get why the IC members (for filling in an email and first name I think?) got 2-3 extra supplements including their bottle of PM?

Because a consumer may fill in an email and name I dont know why they would get such a large discount but for the other consumers the price seems to be high because of the raw materials?

Im not trying to knock at USP or whatever so I hope people dont take this wrong, but just trying to see the logic in the pricing with the whole IC deal stuff. Cheers guys
  28. Guest

Matt you got a point there, and Im catching your drift in your last few posts. What I dont seem to understand is, if the raw's prices are expensive, I dont quite get why the IC members (for filling in an email and first name I think?) got 2-3 extra supplements including their bottle of PM?

Because a consumer may fill in an email and name I dont know why they would get such a large discount but for the other consumers the price seems to be high because of the raw materials?

Im not trying to knock at USP or whatever so I hope people dont take this wrong, but just trying to see the logic in the pricing with the whole IC deal stuff. Cheers guys
    The IC has been the heartbeat of our company since the inception.

The IC is beyond JUST a sell to us but a relationship between business and consumer in hopes they support us in public as we support them with great supplements and a killer price.

Keeping my roots real...

Did we sacrifice margins, hell yes we did and just about broke even but at the end, it will make us a stronger brand.
  29. Guest

Define loyal...
    When you say loyal IC members, and with me being one them, it's funny. See, all you have to do is fill in your email address and that's it! Is that considered loyal? Or do you mean spreading the, "good word?"
    This is in no way an attack on you or USP Labs; although, I feel your comment on loyalty to be asinine.
    In the hopes of converting a customer into a brand supporter....
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.23%

Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.23%

Anyways, keep the cost coming down and I might replace DTH with PM some day. Just to try it. But for now DTH is king of this man's hill and has knocked it off yet.
  32. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Anyways, keep the cost coming down and I might replace DTH with PM some day. Just to try it. But for now DTH is king of this man's hill and has knocked it off yet.
    If it's not broke don't fix it....
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???
    No, the market reacted to GNC's MSRP pre order price. I can't set price to the public that is against the law.

I sold PM to retailers month ago...
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Agreed. I would also like to say that for those of us that didn't want to spend a lot of money on a supplement purchase and didn't need the items that were in the combo deal section, the PM ONLY deal was not that great. It's almost like that old trick to get you in to the door with a free prize and you exit having spent more on items that are viewed to be, "a reward for loyalty." But hey, it's a business, so more power to them.

Edit: I purchased the PM only option and if loyal customers are treated so well (Iíve spent a ton of money over the years on IC releases), why couldnít they at minimum throw in some free samples? Itís a good point, in my opinion. So to me, loyalty equals filling their pockets for the more expensive packages.

35. Guest

Agreed. I would also like to say that for those of us that didn't want to spend a lot of money on a supplement purchase and didn't need the items that were in the combo deal section, the PM ONLY deal was not that great. It's almost like that old trick to get you in to the door with a free prize and you exit having spent more on items that are viewed to be, "a reward for loyalty." But hey, it's a business, so more power to them.

Edit: I purchased the PM only option and if loyal customers are treated so well (I’ve spent a ton of money over the years on IC releases), why couldn’t they at minimum throw in some free samples? It’s a good point, in my opinion. So to me, loyalty equals filling their pockets for the more expensive packages.
    We can't please everyone.....In terms of feedback it was the most successful IC release to date.

Feedback noted.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im not complaining thats for sure.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

The biggest thing is that you are not forced to buy the product.

If you like the brand, you have a good history, maybe its worth it to you. If its a crap product they will lose loyal customers by making them feel ripped off and cheating them. If its a great product, their customers will understand the price tag.

So its got risks to them as well.

I wont pay it, but it doesnt mean it does not have its place.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Im not complaining thats for sure.
    Its not uncommon to people post cycle to continue to make gains slowly into their PCT, but seeing as even for a 2 week period if im not wrong, you mentioned in the log you used Sustain Alpha LV, Clomid, Supress-C...

With using PM, post cycle, along with 3 other things...How can somebody judge accurately wether PM even worked or not, or if it did do 'something' ... what exactly did it do, and how effective was it?

This is not towards you personally but I hope this makes sense?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

The IC has been the heartbeat of our company since the inception.

The IC is beyond JUST a sell to us but a relationship between business and consumer in hopes they support us in public as we support them with great supplements and a killer price.

Keeping my roots real...

Did we sacrifice margins, hell yes we did and just about broke even but at the end, it will make us a stronger brand.
    Thanks for the reply/clarification
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

Damnt, I may shell out 60 buck on PM, I really hope its the best thing since NSYNC lol..

Similar Forum Threads

1. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. price drop!
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 11:58 AM