Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sure some will be happy, while others will be pissed that they spent more.

Everyone on the IC paid much less than 59.99. We love our IC members with a passion.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i wana say IC was two for 60, correct?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but they milked everyone who would buy it for $70, now they're selling it for $60... etc.

Either way great product i'm sure, if i had a spot in my supplement schedule for it i probably would drop $70. I don't knock capitalism, just saying how it is :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great product im sure, but I'll wait till I can find it for 40 bucks... Until then I'll eat cheap dbols like candy..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'll sell you sticks and leaves for $40!!!

Haha just kidding, really, i do like USP!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I don't have 60 bucks for PM, so I picked up some creapure for ten bucks.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still high IMO i would maybe try it for $35...Maybe

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hey guess how cheap pink magic is here in the UK at one place? They're really glad about it too! Anybody wanna take a guess?

£60. Aboutttttttt, lets say 90bucks near todays exchange rate with the GbpUsd. Wonder how many people are actually going to be buying it. Now that im working with a supplement company here, dont think Id recommend them to stock a supplement as high priced as this.

Hope for the sake of consumers it can come down drastically to a more sensible price in the UK.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I don't have 60 bucks for PM, so I picked up some creapure for ten bucks.
x 2 Wise sir. I didn't have £60 gbp (90dollars) for the pink magic here in Britain so i spent under 8pounds and got 2 months worth of Creapure, delivered. Hopefully this should me pack some gains over the next month or 2?

:)

Ddono25

Awards
What's even funnier about the price at Nutra is that it is the exact same price at Vitamin Shoppe, no paying or waiting for shipping. $59.99 and waiting > 7 days for a shipment (west coast), or $59.99 and I can start right now and even return it for a full refund if I do not get results? Hmmm.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's even funnier about the price at Nutra is that it is the exact same price at Vitamin Shoppe, no paying or waiting for shipping. $59.99 and waiting > 7 days for a shipment (west coast), or $59.99 and I can start right now and even return it for a full refund if I do not get results? Hmmm.....

Hey guess how cheap pink magic is here in the UK at one place? They're really glad about it too! Anybody wanna take a guess?

£60. Aboutttttttt, lets say 90bucks near todays exchange rate with the GbpUsd. Wonder how many people are actually going to be buying it. Now that im working with a supplement company here, dont think Id recommend them to stock a supplement as high priced as this.

Hope for the sake of consumers it can come down drastically to a more sensible price in the UK.
We always have the consume in mind. Price is dictated by raw material costs.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Price is dictated by getting your product picked up at large distributers (GNC, Lone Star, Etc). I have no doubt that raw material weighs the price as well, but shaking hands with GNC comes with a cost (from consumers). Larger distributers will not pick up product x if they will not make money on it.

Carolinapumps

Awards
maybe drop the price to 20 and it might be worth a try.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw that not so good previously. The customer didnt try the product, rather posted a bash on USP. The children play rough...
You are correct, and I think it should have been pulled for that simple reason alone. I would of liked it if Nutra removed them all because they were up when the product was not even sold yet. Beta testers should not count since the version is different and the product was not purchased from Nutra Planet. That's just my opinion, though.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i'm kind of interested in Pink Magic but I don't want to drop $120+tax/shipping on two bottles of a natural product. I could get a lot of real stuff for that price.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe I paid about 35 a bottle for PM via the ic release. Usp labs loves their loyal customers and we love em right back. I just want to know when the are goin to have the next harvest, as ive been hoarding my bottles but was very reluctant to give a bottle to my brother ( who has a competition in August ), where as normally id give him anything he needed.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe I paid about 35 a bottle for PM via the ic release. Usp labs loves their loyal customers and we love em right back.
Define loyal...
When you say loyal IC members, and with me being one them, it's funny. See, all you have to do is fill in your email address and that's it! Is that considered loyal? Or do you mean spreading the, "good word?"
This is in no way an attack on you or USP Labs; although, I feel your comment on loyalty to be asinine.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Matt you got a point there, and Im catching your drift in your last few posts. What I dont seem to understand is, if the raw's prices are expensive, I dont quite get why the IC members (for filling in an email and first name I think?) got 2-3 extra supplements including their bottle of PM?

Because a consumer may fill in an email and name I dont know why they would get such a large discount but for the other consumers the price seems to be high because of the raw materials?

Im not trying to knock at USP or whatever so I hope people dont take this wrong, but just trying to see the logic in the pricing with the whole IC deal stuff. Cheers guys

Matt you got a point there, and Im catching your drift in your last few posts. What I dont seem to understand is, if the raw's prices are expensive, I dont quite get why the IC members (for filling in an email and first name I think?) got 2-3 extra supplements including their bottle of PM?

Because a consumer may fill in an email and name I dont know why they would get such a large discount but for the other consumers the price seems to be high because of the raw materials?

Im not trying to knock at USP or whatever so I hope people dont take this wrong, but just trying to see the logic in the pricing with the whole IC deal stuff. Cheers guys
The IC has been the heartbeat of our company since the inception.

The IC is beyond JUST a sell to us but a relationship between business and consumer in hopes they support us in public as we support them with great supplements and a killer price.

Keeping my roots real...

Did we sacrifice margins, hell yes we did and just about broke even but at the end, it will make us a stronger brand.

Define loyal...
When you say loyal IC members, and with me being one them, it's funny. See, all you have to do is fill in your email address and that's it! Is that considered loyal? Or do you mean spreading the, "good word?"
This is in no way an attack on you or USP Labs; although, I feel your comment on loyalty to be asinine.
In the hopes of converting a customer into a brand supporter....

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, keep the cost coming down and I might replace DTH with PM some day. Just to try it. But for now DTH is king of this man's hill and has knocked it off yet.

Anyways, keep the cost coming down and I might replace DTH with PM some day. Just to try it. But for now DTH is king of this man's hill and has knocked it off yet.
If it's not broke don't fix it....

Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???
No, the market reacted to GNC's MSRP pre order price. I can't set price to the public that is against the law.

I sold PM to retailers month ago...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I would also like to say that for those of us that didn't want to spend a lot of money on a supplement purchase and didn't need the items that were in the combo deal section, the PM ONLY deal was not that great. It's almost like that old trick to get you in to the door with a free prize and you exit having spent more on items that are viewed to be, "a reward for loyalty." But hey, it's a business, so more power to them.

Edit: I purchased the PM only option and if loyal customers are treated so well (I’ve spent a ton of money over the years on IC releases), why couldn’t they at minimum throw in some free samples? It’s a good point, in my opinion. So to me, loyalty equals filling their pockets for the more expensive packages.

Agreed. I would also like to say that for those of us that didn't want to spend a lot of money on a supplement purchase and didn't need the items that were in the combo deal section, the PM ONLY deal was not that great. It's almost like that old trick to get you in to the door with a free prize and you exit having spent more on items that are viewed to be, "a reward for loyalty." But hey, it's a business, so more power to them.

Edit: I purchased the PM only option and if loyal customers are treated so well (I’ve spent a ton of money over the years on IC releases), why couldn’t they at minimum throw in some free samples? It’s a good point, in my opinion. So to me, loyalty equals filling their pockets for the more expensive packages.
We can't please everyone.....In terms of feedback it was the most successful IC release to date.

Feedback noted.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing is that you are not forced to buy the product.

If you like the brand, you have a good history, maybe its worth it to you. If its a crap product they will lose loyal customers by making them feel ripped off and cheating them. If its a great product, their customers will understand the price tag.

So its got risks to them as well.

I wont pay it, but it doesnt mean it does not have its place.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Im not complaining thats for sure.
Its not uncommon to people post cycle to continue to make gains slowly into their PCT, but seeing as even for a 2 week period if im not wrong, you mentioned in the log you used Sustain Alpha LV, Clomid, Supress-C...

With using PM, post cycle, along with 3 other things...How can somebody judge accurately wether PM even worked or not, or if it did do 'something' ... what exactly did it do, and how effective was it?

This is not towards you personally but I hope this makes sense?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The IC has been the heartbeat of our company since the inception.

The IC is beyond JUST a sell to us but a relationship between business and consumer in hopes they support us in public as we support them with great supplements and a killer price.

Keeping my roots real...

Did we sacrifice margins, hell yes we did and just about broke even but at the end, it will make us a stronger brand.
Thanks for the reply/clarification :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damnt, I may shell out 60 buck on PM, I really hope its the best thing since NSYNC lol..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not uncommon to people post cycle to continue to make gains slowly into their PCT, but seeing as even for a 2 week period if im not wrong, you mentioned in the log you used Sustain Alpha LV, Clomid, Supress-C...

With using PM, post cycle, along with 3 other things...How can somebody judge accurately wether PM even worked or not, or if it did do 'something' ... what exactly did it do, and how effective was it?

This is not towards you personally but I hope this makes sense?
Haha u read a lot into my statement didnt u. While I agree with all of this. My situation was unique because Idk how the hell I was even picked to log PM. If u go back through the thread u will see I never put in an application :ntome:

If it makes any difference to people I picked up option 3 and plan on running PM with Prime as a bridge between cycles at some point or another in the future.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles for $70 and I'd be all over it like stink on a monkey, much like everyone else I'm guessing *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing is that you are not forced to buy the product.

If you like the brand, you have a good history, maybe its worth it to you. If its a crap product they will lose loyal customers by making them feel ripped off and cheating them. If its a great product, their customers will understand the price tag.

So its got risks to them as well.

I wont pay it, but it doesnt mean it does not have its place.
:yo::wtf1:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Haha u read a lot into my statement didnt u. While I agree with all of this. My situation was unique because Idk how the hell I was even picked to log PM. If u go back through the thread u will see I never put in an application :ntome:

If it makes any difference to people I picked up option 3 and plan on running PM with Prime as a bridge between cycles at some point or another in the future.
Thanks for not taking what I said the wrong way, wasn't trying to knock you for your log. Kudos to you for just that :)

Looks like during your pct phase you had some good progress that you were pleased with. Nice.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Two bottles for $70 and I'd be all over it like stink on a monkey, much like everyone else I'm guessing *nudge nudge, wink wink*

Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.
You can get 2 bottles of DTH for that much if you look around... :ntome: Which is why I can't justify the price for PM. Run DTH at 6 pills a day and you better get a wheelbarrow and a ice cream pale...

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
You can get 2 bottles of DTH for that much if you look around... :ntome: Which is why I can't justify the price for PM. Run DTH at 6 pills a day and you better get a wheelbarrow and a ice cream pale...
Wheelbarrow and an ice cream pale? There's a joke here, and it's annoying the hell out of me that i dont get it:thinking:
A couple of my mates imported DTHC, but didnt get anything from it. But I must admit its always intrigued me.

But I digress, PM is far to expensive still for majority of us. unfortunately. Because i would like to try it.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Everyone complaining about the price needs to learn simple business. When company A(USP labs or any company) makes a product, they must make a certain profit % on that item for them to even consider selling it. From there, the distributor who buys it and resells it is required to make their profit, and finally a store must buy it and yet again make a certain % profit.

It's the nature of the beast.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that not so good previously. The customer didnt try the product, rather posted a bash on USP. The children play rough...
Absolutely correct! That review had no business there. Only authentic users of a product should be able to post a review on it.