Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.
    A steroid not yet banned but sold without FDA regulation would still be considered a supplement. At least by technicality. Furthermore, a supplement is anything extra you are deciding to supplement your normal processes and diet with.

Guess I'll be supplementing my diet with some turinabol lv hehe. Bang for the buck.

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yes, the manufacturing process takes 2 weeks.

Silly.

that statement is almost as sloppy as Fedors last fight..
    You're a smart businessman.

I bet you laugh at every dumbass who shells out their hard earned money for "Pink Magic", laughing all the way to the bank.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LOLOWNED

I suggest you look up FIXED COSTS vs. VARIABLE COSTS, this better explains the "price drop".
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    I suggest you look up FIXED COSTS vs. VARIABLE COSTS, this better explains the "price drop".
    I suggest you look up "being taken for a ride" because that's what's happening to you if you buy into this crap.
  5. Banned
    Answers

Here's some reading for you...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I suggest you look up "being taken for a ride" because that's what's happening to you if you buy into this crap.
    Do you consider yourself on a mission to dissuade others from buying a particular product you label as crap? Why do you feel you have to go to this extent to repeat yourself? What exactly is your objective?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Here's some reading for you...
    There's an I in Schmidt...
  8. Guest

You're a smart businessman.

I bet you laugh at every dumbass who shells out their hard earned money for "Pink Magic", laughing all the way to the bank.
    Just laughing at how emotional men can get on a forum simply over the name of a supplement.

Reminds me of the images of Men Crying at a Michael Jackson concert in the 80s....

For a NAME to evoke such emotion and passion in men is one of the best business moves in the history of USPLabs.

The hysteria is off the charts.

We definitely need to add a "tear" smiley face to the list when men discuss Pink Magic.
  9. Banned
    Answers

There's an I in Schmidt...
    There's a U in F*CK YOU.
  10. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just laughing at how emotional men can get on a forum simply over the name of a supplement.

Reminds me of the images of Men Crying at a Michael Jackson concert in the 80s....

For a NAME to evoke such emotion and passion in men is one of the best business moves in the history of USPLabs.

The hysteria is off the charts.

We definitely need to add a "tear" smiley face to the list when men discuss Pink Magic.
    Uhhh.. what?

First off, who's getting emotional.. besides maybe yourself?

Second, It's not the name we care about, although yes, it is probably the gayest name for a sports supplement in the history of supplements. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

That said, I admire your business and marketing skills. You know how to generate a tremendous amount of hype, trust (IC deals) and promise. I bet a lot of other company guys are jealous/envious of your slick marketing skills.
  11. Guest

Uhhh.. what?

First off, who's getting emotional.. besides maybe yourself?

Second, It's not the name we care about, although yes, it is probably the gayest name for a sports supplement in the history of supplements. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

That said, I admire your business and marketing skills. You know how to generate a tremendous amount of hype, trust (IC deals) and promise. I bet a lot of other company guys are jealous/envious of your slick marketing skills.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

I think where theres money involved like in this industry, I dont think people are really going to reveal their "real" profit margins...At the end of the day if somebody was to tell you they sold you a product with a cut throat profit margin, how can you really trust them when it comes to money matters? And im not talking about USP but the supplement companys in general. No matter what they all say regarding their high prices and profit margins, at the end of the day...Can the consumers really trust for 101% what they're telling us about their pricing is real or not? And why would any business tell their customers the truth about their pricing anyway, wouldn't that hurt their business I wonder?

I had an experience before buying a computer product where a company worker told me they couldn't price match a particular product because it had a "very low profit margin" ... While their competing company was offering the same product for a few bucks less...And the company I was buying from on the other hand had a scheme with another website whereby they give ANY customers upto 10% cashback on their purchase...Wtf? What happened to the low profit margin then? Where did that 10% come out from then? Why not knock the product back 10% instead of making rubbish claims about a low profit margin?

And this was on a product that was costing over $70 ... I doubt a companys going to a stock a heavy ass electronic product for a measly 2-3$ profit, what a crock of crap honestly. After this experience with this PC product, it really brings bad memories when in the supplement industry I hear about something being sold at near cost price or having a very low profit margin, It really makes me think that should I even trust such a statement?

I hope this gives a different perspective on things regardless of what people say about pricing and manufacturing and all the middlemen involved etc. If there wasn't enough profit involved for everybody they wouldn't bother doing business IMO. Im sure everybody somewhere is making good profits.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Oh forgot to mention ... Just was buying some high quality engine oil for my car, a Mobil brand oil...1 or 2 of the retailers here in the UK said to me they wont price match as they also have a "low profit margin" (cough cough BS cough cough) .... Lo and behold I got in touch with a guy online who was selling them, I happened to pick up the same engine oil for about 20-25% cheaper and that was only because that guy was told by MOBIL to not lower HIS price as it was a "premium product" ... Otherwise I would have got the product for about 30-40% cheaper then the cheapest shop price, delivered from ONLINE....So again in that situation, WTF happened to the companys low profit margin? This guy doesn't even have the buying power that this shop had, but yet this big retailer has a "cut throat margin". Laughable honestly. Pisses you off though when you hear about a low profit margin and then you can pickup the same product for fair bit cheaper elsewhere, Just doesn't make sense.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    "Pharmacologic test boosters"? What are these and what does this phrase mean?

really man, you are a rep for the company. I dont want to come off like an ass for a product no consumer knows anything about d/t the "secret" ingredients.

but, do they just make anybody a rep for companies?

Adj. 1. pharmacologic - of or relating to pharmacology

phar·ma·col·o·gy (färm-kl-j)
    n.
    1. The science of drugs, including their composition, uses, and effects.
    2. The characteristics or properties of a drug, especially those that make it medically effective.

pharma·co·logic (-k-ljk), pharma·co·logi·cal (--kl) adj.
    pharma·co·logi·cal·ly adv.
    pharma·colo·gist n.
    ----------------------------

Pharmacology (from Greek φάρμακον, pharmakon, "drug"; and -λογία, -logia) is the study of drug action.[1] More specifically, it is the study of the interactions that occur between a living organism and chemicals that affect normal or abnormal biochemical function. If substances have medicinal properties, they are considered pharmaceuticals. The field encompasses drug composition and properties, interactions, toxicology, therapy, and medical applications and antipathogenic capabilities. The two main areas of pharmacology are Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics. The former studies the effects of the drugs on biological systems, and the latter the effects of biological systems on the drugs. In broad terms, Pharmacodynamics discusses the interactions of chemicals with biological Receptors, and Pharmacokinetics discusses the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of chemicals from the biological systems. Pharmacology is not synonymous with pharmacy, which is the name used for a profession, though in common usage the two terms are confused at times. Pharmacology deals with how drugs interact within biological systems to affect function. It is the study of drugs, of the reactions of the body and drug on each other, the sources of drugs, their nature, and their properties. In contrast, pharmacy is a biomedical science concerned with preparation, dispensing, dosage, and the safe and effective use of medicines.

Dioscorides' De Materia Medica is often said to be the oldest and most valuable work in the history of pharmacology.[2] The origins of clinical pharmacology date back to the Middle Ages in Avicenna's The Canon of Medicine, Peter of Spain's Commentary on Isaac, and John of St Amand's Commentary on the Antedotary of Nicholas.[3] Clinical pharmacology owes much of its foundation to the work of William Withering.[4] Pharmacology as a scientific discipline did not further advance until the mid-19th century amid the great biomedical resurgence of that period.[5] Before the second half of the nineteenth century, the remarkable potency and specificity of the actions of drugs such as morphine, quinine and digitalis were explained vaguely and with reference to extraordinary chemical powers and affinities to certain organs or tissues.[6] The first pharmacology department was set up by Buchheim in 1847, in recognition of the need to understand how therapeutic drugs and poisons produced their effects.[5]

Early pharmacologists focused on natural substances, mainly plant extracts. Pharmacology developed in the 19th century as a biomedical science that applied the principles of scientific experimentation to therapeutic contexts.[7]

lets just say, okay jb, you are right, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and call it a day.

obviously no one can say this product is crap. as no one knows whats in it except usp labs.

but you guys really do deserve the anamosity. you charge high prices in a time like this, and dont have the respectability to give consumers the ability to research the ingredients and make an informed decision.

(usp labs) "buy pink magic, it's amazing, trust us"

(usp labs view of the customer) "duh, okay, looks awsome"
  15. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you charge high prices in a time like this, and dont have the respectability to give consumers the ability to research the ingredients and make an informed decision.

Yeah, but who is responsible for the decision to purchase it? So really it is a matter of who is chasing the carrot even though it is tied to a stick caught in a tornado... you can only make decisions for you in the end.
    I do not think USP views the consumer to be ignorant, really.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

oh i totally agree. consumers who buy something like this only feed the beast.

it's all good though. you gotta play the game, dont let the game play you.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

really man, you are a rep for the company. I dont want to come off like an ass for a product no consumer knows anything about d/t the "secret" ingredients.

n.
    2. The characteristics or properties of a drug, especially those that make it medically effective.

pharma·colo·gist n.

Pharmacology (from Greek φάρμακον, pharmakon, "drug"; and -λογία, -logia) is the study of drug action.[1] More specifically, it is the study of the interactions that occur between a living organism and chemicals that affect normal or abnormal biochemical function. If substances have medicinal properties, they are considered pharmaceuticals. The field encompasses drug composition and properties, interactions, toxicology, therapy, and medical applications and antipathogenic capabilities. The two main areas of pharmacology are Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics. The former studies the effects of the drugs on biological systems, and the latter the effects of biological systems on the drugs. In broad terms, Pharmacodynamics discusses the interactions of chemicals with biological Receptors, and Pharmacokinetics discusses the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of chemicals from the biological systems. Pharmacology is not synonymous with pharmacy, which is the name used for a profession, though in common usage the two terms are confused at times. Pharmacology deals with how drugs interact within biological systems to affect function. It is the study of drugs, of the reactions of the body and drug on each other, the sources of drugs, their nature, and their properties. In contrast, pharmacy is a biomedical science concerned with preparation, dispensing, dosage, and the safe and effective use of medicines.

Dioscorides' De Materia Medica is often said to be the oldest and most valuable work in the history of pharmacology.[2] The origins of clinical pharmacology date back to the Middle Ages in Avicenna's The Canon of Medicine, Peter of Spain's Commentary on Isaac, and John of St Amand's Commentary on the Antedotary of Nicholas.[3] Clinical pharmacology owes much of its foundation to the work of William Withering.[4] Pharmacology as a scientific discipline did not further advance until the mid-19th century amid the great biomedical resurgence of that period.[5] Before the second half of the nineteenth century, the remarkable potency and specificity of the actions of drugs such as morphine, quinine and digitalis were explained vaguely and with reference to extraordinary chemical powers and affinities to certain organs or tissues.[6] The first pharmacology department was set up by Buchheim in 1847, in recognition of the need to understand how therapeutic drugs and poisons produced their effects.[5]

Early pharmacologists focused on natural substances, mainly plant extracts. Pharmacology developed in the 19th century as a biomedical science that applied the principles of scientific experimentation to therapeutic contexts.[7]

lets just say, okay jb, you are right, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and call it a day.

obviously no one can say this product is crap. as no one knows whats in it except usp labs.

but you guys really do deserve the anamosity. you charge high prices in a time like this, and dont have the respectability to give consumers the ability to research the ingredients and make an informed decision.

You see, your problem is that you come across completely arrogant, yet are not able to use the word "pharmacologic" in the correct context. I have a firm grasp of the meaning of pharmacology (and know a lot about the subject, too, by the way), and that was why I wanted you to explain your misuse of "pharmacologic". Feel free to review my post history and you will see multiple uses of the word in the correct context. "Pharmacologic test boosters" as a phrase has no technical meaning! When you write "herbal test boosters and pharmacologic test boosters", it wrongly suggests that these are two different classes of test boosters, but there are no pharmacologic test boosters. Rather both herbal testosterone boosters and synthetic (read hormonal/prohormonal/steroidal) testosterone boosters induce a pharmacologic or pharmacological effect! So, cut your arrogance and learn the concepts first, then learn to apply them correctly!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

strategicmove is one of the most knowledgeable, helpful people on this forum. whatever you might think of usplabs or pink magic, don't ever think even for one minute that strategic doesn't know his stuff.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    strategicmove is one of the most knowledgeable, helpful people on this forum. whatever you might think of usplabs or pink magic, don't ever think even for one minute that strategic doesn't know his stuff.
    of course he is...its part of his strategy
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

USP Labs needs to release a potent herbal formulation called "Green Magic."

It would be the perfect PCT protocol to chill out all this Pink Magic induced rage.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    of course he is...its part of his strategy
    lol, i will let that slide-since you are a 'new' member here. strategic has been very helpful to me and many others on a wide range of topics.

don't hate on strategic because of pink magic's pricey tag.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol, i will let that slide-since you are a 'new' member here. strategic has been very helpful to me and many others on a wide range of topics.

don't hate on strategic because of pink magic's pricey tag.
    im not new
    and im not hating on strategic move he is cool
  23. Registered User
    Answers

As these "Pink Magic is too expensive for me" threads continue to thrive, the only anecdotal information I have gathered from them is: the only people that have anything remotely negative to say about Pink Magic (whether it be the price, ingredient profile, etc. etc.), are the ones that have not personally experienced it at first-hand.

As far as I'm concerned, if you haven't actually used the said product, politely shut the **** up.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

It's not too expensive for me. It's too expensive for what it is(whatever it is). Then of course the whole $40 price drop on "kitty hair profit margins" "price is high cause cost to produce is high" "herb is rare" all seems a little sketchy. So suddenly it's being sold at a loss I guess?? But hey, nothing to see here, move along...
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    ...But hey, nothing to see here, move along...
    Indeed. Move along!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

It's not too expensive for me. It's too expensive for what it is(whatever it is). Then of course the whole $40 price drop on "kitty hair profit margins" "price is high cause cost to produce is high" "herb is rare" all seems a little sketchy. So suddenly it's being sold at a loss I guess?? But hey, nothing to see here, move along...
    Your opinion is based solely on speculation. I mean, if you really don't know what it is, what makes it "too expensive?" Better yet, why exasperate the situation even further by commenting on a product you probably never intend on purchasing?
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Your opinion is based solely on speculation. I mean, if you really don't know what it is, what makes it "too expensive?"...
    Classic!
  28. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed. Move along!
    Keep the line moving please; nothing to see here!
    Door<------
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Your opinion is based solely on speculation. I mean, if you really don't know what it is, what makes it "too expensive?" Better yet, why exasperate the situation even further by commenting on a product you probably never intend on purchasing?
    I know what it "is" based on what it's classified as. A test booster. I also know what other products are in this "class" and what price they go for. Also, what results they produce.

If the price is right I buy anything. For instance I never planned on buying t911 before today. But being that I found an awesome deal and the reviews on it are good. I picked up two bottles.

I could have picked up 3 bottles of t911 for just a hair over the price of 1 P.M. bottle at it's sale price. Something that, you know. "I'll never intending on buying".

Gimme a break that I can't base my opinion on these factors.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

MOD EDIT: You need to read the rules.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

I know what it "is" based on what it's classified as. A test booster. I also know what other products are in this "class" and what price they go for. Also, what results they produce.

If the price is right I buy anything. For instance I never planned on buying t911 before today. But being that I found an awesome deal and the reviews on it are good. I picked up two bottles.

I could have picked up 3 bottles of t911 for just a hair over the price of 1 P.M. bottle at it's sale price. Something that, you know. "I'll never intending on buying".

Gimme a break that I can't base my opinion on these factors.
    Since when is Pink Magic being heralded as just another test booster? I think the countless user logs speak for themselves, and put it in a "class" of its own.

Also, if reviews are detrimental to your purchasing decision, I've yet to find any natural supplement as highly rated as Pink Magic.

I fully understand your logic in choosing T-911 (especially at that price). But, did you question T-911's effectiveness/integrity before purchasing it?

Regardless, all I'm saying is wild speculation is completely unnecessary... It only formulates skewed perceptions, and inhibits intellectual discourse.
  32. Guest

n.

pharma·colo·gist n.

One of the funniest post I've read in a long time.

You questioning strategic is like a ballerina telling Mike Tyson he punches wrong..

You should request a self inflicted banning out of embarrassment...

Surprise Strategic gave you the courtesy of a response....
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    not me i never got that email...and now im to broke to try p.m.
    me either. in fact i never receive any notices even though i joined
  34. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

whenever im sad i visit this thread and lulz
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  35. Registered User
    Answers

when using a synthetic chemically altered anabolic hormone. and take that, you are boosting your testosterone.

albeit by a different means than what an herbal testosterone booster does.

I can use pharmacologic test booster, chemically altered hormones, anabolic/androgenic steroids, chemical testosterone booster, w/e there are many ways to say it.

the ultimate goal between the two is the same. one you are directly increasing you anabolic/androgenic hormones to supraphysiological levels, the other you are indirectly increasing anabolic/androgenic hormones through various methods, but at very low levels to only have a minimal effect.

infact such a minimal effect, hpta function is not disrupted, or disrupted only slightly by the product.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

when using a synthetic chemically altered anabolic hormone. and take that, you are boosting your testosterone.

albeit by a different means than what an herbal testosterone booster does.

I can use pharmacologic test booster, chemically altered hormones, anabolic/androgenic steroids, chemical testosterone booster, w/e there are many ways to say it.

the ultimate goal between the two is the same. one you are directly increasing you anabolic/androgenic hormones to supraphysiological levels, the other you are indirectly increasing anabolic/androgenic hormones through various methods, but at very low levels to only have a minimal effect.

infact such a minimal effect, hpta function is not disrupted, or disrupted only slightly by the product.
    This was already ridiculous before, but now it is getting embarrassing. Again, there is no such thing in pharmacology, endocrinology, or in any other relevant technical discipline, as a "pharmacologic test booster". The more you struggle to give it legitimacy, the more your credibility suffers.

My last post on this.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Since when is Pink Magic being heralded as just another test booster? I think the countless user logs speak for themselves, and put it in a "class" of its own.

Also, if reviews are detrimental to your purchasing decision, I've yet to find any natural supplement as highly rated as Pink Magic.

I fully understand your logic in choosing T-911 (especially at that price). But, did you question T-911's effectiveness/integrity before purchasing it?

Regardless, all I'm saying is wild speculation is completely unnecessary... It only formulates skewed perceptions, and inhibits intellectual discourse.

Oh k'mon, PM is MORE than just a test booster? Then what is it?? All we have to do is look back to Prime. That was marketed as a herbal "PH" at first. Now, who know what is is? Another "test booster"? I remember the MoA wasn't even known. It just "worked", for most people... That's also fine for most people, it was fine for me at the time. But now, for me I need something more, other than; "it's just better because it is, trust me, the salesman".

As for T911. No, I never questioned it because it was never on my map. I just happened to see it for a killer price. Came here and did my search for reviews. Found nothing highly negative(probably because it was never outrageously priced and/or outrageously marketed) just a solid product that spoke for itself and decided to pull the trigger.

Just wait, in a year or two there will be another "break through" product that will sell for $120 a bottle from USP. There will be stacks to take Pink Magic with because suddenly, a $70 herbal supplement won't be strong enough to take on it's own(ie, Prime: as strong as PHs! Remember the claims? I don't see others stacking PHs?), then once sales somewhat level off a protocol will be introduced to spark excitement again and the cycle will start all over.

I understand the need to be an early adopter. Try out the latest and greatest no matter what the cost. It makes training fun and exciting again for some. It was fun to do so at one point for me too. I'm just no longer willing to do so I suppose? But that's why this forum is here. Too debate and discuss these things. Not sweep our opinions under a rug. K'mon! There is room for everyone's opinion. Whether you agree with me or not.

All I know is this seems to feed a cycle for more "bigger and better" ie more expensive "wonder" herbal supplements and certain people will feed and support this business model. I'd just hate to see the market become saturated with overpriced, overrated supplements and it being justified because certain people believe they need it. Herbals marketed as "as good as PHs" but none ever truly compare. It's going to be a sad day. Actually, it already is...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ i agree with this man. +rep
  39. Banned
    Answers

Oh k'mon, PM is MORE than just a test booster? Then what is it?? All we have to do is look back to Prime. That was marketed as a herbal "PH" at first. Now, who know what is is? Another "test booster"? I remember the MoA wasn't even known. It just "worked", for most people... That's also fine for most people, it was fine for me at the time. But now, for me I need something more, other than; "it's just better because it is, trust me, the salesman".

As for T911. No, I never questioned it because it was never on my map. I just happened to see it for a killer price. Came here and did my search for reviews. Found nothing highly negative(probably because it was never outrageously priced and/or outrageously marketed) just a solid product that spoke for itself and decided to pull the trigger.

Just wait, in a year or two there will be another "break through" product that will sell for $120 a bottle from USP. There will be stacks to take Pink Magic with because suddenly, a $70 herbal supplement won't be strong enough to take on it's own(ie, Prime: as strong as PHs! Remember the claims? I don't see others stacking PHs?), then once sales somewhat level off a protocol will be introduced to spark excitement again and the cycle will start all over.

I understand the need to be an early adopter. Try out the latest and greatest no matter what the cost. It makes training fun and exciting again for some. It was fun to do so at one point for me too. I'm just no longer willing to do so I suppose? But that's why this forum is here. Too debate and discuss these things. Not sweep our opinions under a rug. K'mon! There is room for everyone's opinion. Whether you agree with me or not.

All I know is this seems to feed a cycle for more "bigger and better" ie more expensive "wonder" herbal supplements and certain people will feed and support this business model. I'd just hate to see the market become saturated with overpriced, overrated supplements and it being justified because certain people believe they need it. Herbals marketed as "as good as PHs" but none ever truly compare. It's going to be a sad day. Actually, it already is...
    Great post bro. Agreed 100%
  40. Registered User
    Answers

It's funny because earlier you mentioned that "It's not too expensive for me." Yet all you have done up to this point is complain about Pink Magic's price tag...

With the exception of the IC release, which was available to everyone, I have personally seen trusted online retailers sell Pink Magic for $53-$55 (including NutraPlanet's price of $53.95 sale price) a bottle. What's even more ironic is, the product you inadvertently recommend purchasing in its stead, DTH retails for nearly $50 a bottle. I mean, after shipping, you are talking about a minuscule price difference.

Also, it's never been about "conforming to the craze". It's entirely about being able to personally experience a well-reviewed, highly-regarded, supplement that has plenty of firsthand user experiences to back up its claims. If you do not agree with this statement, then please refer me to a negative Pink Magic user log/review...

Lastly, yes, everyone's opinion is welcome... But, there is a severe difference between making factual statements based on logic/reasoning, and making irrational comments based on hearsay.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM
  3. price drop!
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:58 AM