Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I am in no way picking a, "fight."
    WTF?
    Hater, non-responder, now picking fights? Come on Jacob, I was simply making an observation that if the bad one was removed (which if you re-read the first page, you will see that I fully agreed with that), but to have reviews for a product that is not even being SOLD at that time is a bit one-sided. In the past, Nutra would remove all of them saying, "the product has not been released to our customers yet, so the reviews were taken down." You would even agree that it was the correct thing to do. What's different now? This happened with PRIME, by the way.

    I digress. I am sure a, “Review PM and WIN,” thread will pop up soon enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I suppose you read it to comment on it?

    If you read it and you believe that was censorship, you are just picking a fight on a forum.

    Did you read it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???
    LOLOWNED
    •   
       

  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I am in no way picking a, "fight."
    WTF?
    Hater, non-responder, now picking fights? Come on Jacob, I was simply making an observation that if the bad one was removed (which if you re-read the first page, you will see that I fully agreed with that), but to have reviews for a product that is not even being SOLD at that time is a bit one-sided. In the past, Nutra would remove all of them saying, "the product has not been released to our customers yet, so the reviews were taken down." You would even agree that it was the correct thing to do. What's different now? This happened with PRIME, by the way.

    I digress. I am sure a, “Review PM and WIN,” thread will pop up soon enough.


    It wasn't a review of Pink Magic, it was a trashing of PRIME.
  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LOLOWNED
    Yes, the manufacturing process takes 2 weeks.

    Silly.

    that statement is almost as sloppy as Fedors last fight..

  5. pink magic will never compare to steroids.

    want safety, you can get way better gains from a 6 week cycle of hd, and use otc products as a pct.

    and those will be gains worth paying for, without the sides.

    i'll take primordial performance's turinabol over some herbs and spices any day.
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    pink magic will never compare to steroids.

    want safety, you can get way better gains from a 6 week cycle of hd, and use otc products as a pct.

    and those will be gains worth paying for, without the sides.

    i'll take primordial performance's turinabol over some herbs and spices any day.
    Who compared Pink Magic to steroids?

    What is hd?

  7. I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
    How do you know it's safe?

  9. because there is years of research on what it converts to 4-chloro dehydromethyltestosterone.

    which I have used both.

    and I feel my knowledge on anabolics is pretty solid, and I think most members would agree.

    but aside from the anecdotal evidence from users of hd over the years, there is data based evidence to support it.

    this isn't saying it cannot be abused, and not used in a safe manner. this is to say, if used properly, will provide dramatic results compared to any natural product, with very minimal side effects, and those will subside after ceasing the compound.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It wasn't a review of Pink Magic, it was a trashing of PRIME.
    Really? Is that all you got from my post?

    /done.

  11. I have not used pink magic, or any of usp labs products. and this is due to the cost of them.

    I cant justify the cost:benifit.

    so I have no idea how well the product works, but so far, nothing I've used gives the results of anabolics.

    and If I didn't use anabolics, from what i've learned as an exs major, I dont see why I cant achieve the best results naturally without using other products besides food, protein, creatine, water.
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because there is years of research on what it converts to 4-chloro dehydromethyltestosterone.

    which I have used both.

    and I feel my knowledge on anabolics is pretty solid, and I think most members would agree.

    but aside from the anecdotal evidence from users of hd over the years, there is data based evidence to support it.

    this isn't saying it cannot be abused, and not used in a safe manner. this is to say, if used properly, will provide dramatic results compared to any natural product, with very minimal side effects, and those will subside after ceasing the compound.
    to each his own...
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Really? Is that all you got from my post?

    /done.
    Honestly, I didn't even read it...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Honestly, I didn't even read it...
    /camp

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.

  16. exactly, they supplement your natural, not as anabolic hormones.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    to each his own...
    I smiled when I saw this, because I also wanted to post exactly the same four words in response to his comments!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.
    Good post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. how do you figure.

    steroids dont replace your hormones. your body sense the extra, and slows production of it's own. but it is still producing it's own testosterone. just much lowered levels.

    only reason herbal test booster dont cause your body to cease production of its natural hormones, is because they arent strong enough to do so.


    obviously herbal test boosters and pharmacologic test boosters are in different leagues.

    but the goal is ultimately the same, to increase the anabolic/androgenic levels high enough to lead to desired effects.

    with one, you are supplementing with herbs and spices. with another, you are supplementing with synthetic, chemically altered hormones.

    coming round circle, we feel the way we feel, and I feel it isn't worth the money.

    however, if you gave me a list of the ingredients, and how much of each is in each serving, (none of that proprietary blend bull crap) then i'd be able to research them, and make an intelligent decision on whether it is worth the money or not.

    other people obviously feel different.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ...


    obviously herbal test boosters and pharmacologic test boosters are in different leagues....
    "Pharmacologic test boosters"? What are these and what does this phrase mean?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.
    A steroid not yet banned but sold without FDA regulation would still be considered a supplement. At least by technicality. Furthermore, a supplement is anything extra you are deciding to supplement your normal processes and diet with.

    Guess I'll be supplementing my diet with some turinabol lv hehe. Bang for the buck.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yes, the manufacturing process takes 2 weeks.

    Silly.

    that statement is almost as sloppy as Fedors last fight..
    You're a smart businessman.

    I bet you laugh at every dumbass who shells out their hard earned money for "Pink Magic", laughing all the way to the bank.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LOLOWNED

    I suggest you look up FIXED COSTS vs. VARIABLE COSTS, this better explains the "price drop".

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    I suggest you look up FIXED COSTS vs. VARIABLE COSTS, this better explains the "price drop".
    I suggest you look up "being taken for a ride" because that's what's happening to you if you buy into this crap.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    I suggest you look up FIXED COSTS vs. VARIABLE COSTS, this better explains the "price drop".
    Here's some reading for you...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    I suggest you look up "being taken for a ride" because that's what's happening to you if you buy into this crap.
    Do you consider yourself on a mission to dissuade others from buying a particular product you label as crap? Why do you feel you have to go to this extent to repeat yourself? What exactly is your objective?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Here's some reading for you...
    There's an I in Schmidt...
  28. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    You're a smart businessman.

    I bet you laugh at every dumbass who shells out their hard earned money for "Pink Magic", laughing all the way to the bank.
    Just laughing at how emotional men can get on a forum simply over the name of a supplement.

    Reminds me of the images of Men Crying at a Michael Jackson concert in the 80s....

    For a NAME to evoke such emotion and passion in men is one of the best business moves in the history of USPLabs.

    The hysteria is off the charts.

    We definitely need to add a "tear" smiley face to the list when men discuss Pink Magic.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
    There's an I in Schmidt...
    There's a U in F*CK YOU.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just laughing at how emotional men can get on a forum simply over the name of a supplement.

    Reminds me of the images of Men Crying at a Michael Jackson concert in the 80s....

    For a NAME to evoke such emotion and passion in men is one of the best business moves in the history of USPLabs.

    The hysteria is off the charts.

    We definitely need to add a "tear" smiley face to the list when men discuss Pink Magic.
    Uhhh.. what?

    First off, who's getting emotional.. besides maybe yourself?

    Second, It's not the name we care about, although yes, it is probably the gayest name for a sports supplement in the history of supplements. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

    That said, I admire your business and marketing skills. You know how to generate a tremendous amount of hype, trust (IC deals) and promise. I bet a lot of other company guys are jealous/envious of your slick marketing skills.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM
  2. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. price drop!
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in