Pink magic price drop-your voices have been heard!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Its not uncommon to people post cycle to continue to make gains slowly into their PCT, but seeing as even for a 2 week period if im not wrong, you mentioned in the log you used Sustain Alpha LV, Clomid, Supress-C...

    With using PM, post cycle, along with 3 other things...How can somebody judge accurately wether PM even worked or not, or if it did do 'something' ... what exactly did it do, and how effective was it?

    This is not towards you personally but I hope this makes sense?
    Haha u read a lot into my statement didnt u. While I agree with all of this. My situation was unique because Idk how the hell I was even picked to log PM. If u go back through the thread u will see I never put in an application

    If it makes any difference to people I picked up option 3 and plan on running PM with Prime as a bridge between cycles at some point or another in the future.

  2. Registered User
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Two bottles for $70 and I'd be all over it like stink on a monkey, much like everyone else I'm guessing *nudge nudge, wink wink*

    Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.
  3. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post

    Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.
    Depends on the herbs your talking about
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    The biggest thing is that you are not forced to buy the product.

    If you like the brand, you have a good history, maybe its worth it to you. If its a crap product they will lose loyal customers by making them feel ripped off and cheating them. If its a great product, their customers will understand the price tag.

    So its got risks to them as well.

    I wont pay it, but it doesnt mean it does not have its place.
  5. Registered User
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha u read a lot into my statement didnt u. While I agree with all of this. My situation was unique because Idk how the hell I was even picked to log PM. If u go back through the thread u will see I never put in an application

    If it makes any difference to people I picked up option 3 and plan on running PM with Prime as a bridge between cycles at some point or another in the future.
    Thanks for not taking what I said the wrong way, wasn't trying to knock you for your log. Kudos to you for just that

    Looks like during your pct phase you had some good progress that you were pleased with. Nice.
  6. Registered User
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Two bottles for $70 and I'd be all over it like stink on a monkey, much like everyone else I'm guessing *nudge nudge, wink wink*

    Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.
    You can get 2 bottles of DTH for that much if you look around... Which is why I can't justify the price for PM. Run DTH at 6 pills a day and you better get a wheelbarrow and a ice cream pale...
  7. Registered User
    ProteinMurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    You can get 2 bottles of DTH for that much if you look around... Which is why I can't justify the price for PM. Run DTH at 6 pills a day and you better get a wheelbarrow and a ice cream pale...
    Wheelbarrow and an ice cream pale? There's a joke here, and it's annoying the hell out of me that i dont get it
    A couple of my mates imported DTHC, but didnt get anything from it. But I must admit its always intrigued me.

    But I digress, PM is far to expensive still for majority of us. unfortunately. Because i would like to try it.
  8. Registered User
    iForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0


    Everyone complaining about the price needs to learn simple business. When company A(USP labs or any company) makes a product, they must make a certain profit % on that item for them to even consider selling it. From there, the distributor who buys it and resells it is required to make their profit, and finally a store must buy it and yet again make a certain % profit.

    It's the nature of the beast.
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    I bought it at nutra lol..
  10. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I saw that not so good previously. The customer didnt try the product, rather posted a bash on USP. The children play rough...
    Absolutely correct! That review had no business there. Only authentic users of a product should be able to post a review on it.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Hey guess how cheap pink magic is here in the UK at one place? They're really glad about it too! Anybody wanna take a guess?

    £60. Aboutttttttt, lets say 90bucks near todays exchange rate with the GbpUsd. Wonder how many people are actually going to be buying it. Now that im working with a supplement company here, dont think Id recommend them to stock a supplement as high priced as this.

    Hope for the sake of consumers it can come down drastically to a more sensible price in the UK.
    It is hard to use UK prices as a proper gauge. They are usually considerably higher than the US ones, even after adjusting for shipping, import taxes, and a small profit margin.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Everyone complaining about the price needs to learn simple business. When company A(USP labs or any company) makes a product, they must make a certain profit % on that item for them to even consider selling it. From there, the distributor who buys it and resells it is required to make their profit, and finally a store must buy it and yet again make a certain % profit.

    It's the nature of the beast.
    Economics 101. Reps!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Price is dictated by getting your product picked up at large distributers (GNC, Lone Star, Etc). I have no doubt that raw material weighs the price as well, but shaking hands with GNC comes with a cost (from consumers). Larger distributers will not pick up product x if they will not make money on it.
    I already covered that class...

    Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Everyone complaining about the price needs to learn simple business. When company A(USP labs or any company) makes a product, they must make a certain profit % on that item for them to even consider selling it. From there, the distributor who buys it and resells it is required to make their profit, and finally a store must buy it and yet again make a certain % profit.

    It's the nature of the beast.
  14. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Absolutely correct! That review had no business there. Only authentic users of a product should be able to post a review on it.
    Like the beta testers that did not purchase the product? No. Censorship at its finest.
  15. Registered User
    Mick81's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is hard to use UK prices as a proper gauge. They are usually considerably higher than the US ones, even after adjusting for shipping, import taxes, and a small profit margin.
    I'd hate to imagine what the Australian supplement stores are going to try to flog this off for.... They were still selling Jack3d for around 90-100 bucks a tub when our dollar was almost equal with the US.
  16. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Like the beta testers that did not purchase the product? No. Censorship at its finest.
    I do agree that it's rather misleading. U shouldn't be able to post reviews on NP unless u purchased the product from the NP site.
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Two bottles for $70 and I'd be all over it like stink on a monkey, much like everyone else I'm guessing *nudge nudge, wink wink*

    Otherwise......WAY to much for Herbs.
    We respect your opinion but the above will never happen with PM.

    We don't even have enough for the current demand and that will be the issue with PM for at least a year or maybe 2....selling PM will never be the issue but trying to keep up with the demand.

    The are extracting specifically and we need a boat load of herb to produce a small amount of extracts.

    I could sell you the crude herb for $70 all day long....
  18. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Like the beta testers that did not purchase the product? No. Censorship at its finest.
    Removing a comment by an individual that did not use a product from a product review section has nothing to do with true censorship. It assures correctness and fairness. Potential buyers that want to base their purchase decisions on published reviews should be able to go through genuine reviews, positive or negative, before making their choices. Fake reviews (reviews by individuals that never used the product in question), whether positive or negative, are not only unfair to genuine reviewers (those that actually used the product before posting their comments), but will also ultimately mislead potential buyers. This is contrary to the intended purpose of product reviews. Hence, this is why fake reviews should be removed, and this is also why this removal is not censorship in the classical sense.

    Now to beta testers. If you review the logs of beta testers, you should observe that Pink Magic (in its weaker beta version compared to the current version) received a resounding vote of approval. As is usual in beta-testing situations, beta testers are not obliged to buy the final product. This was not different in the case of Pink Magic. Yet, I do not know of many beta testers that were Inner-Circle members, received the Inner Circle Pink Magic e-mail, had funds at the time, and did not buy Pink Magic. If any beta tester did not buy Pink Magic, it was certainly not because he did not like the beta product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Like the beta testers that did not purchase the product? No. Censorship at its finest.
    I suppose you read it to comment on it?

    If you read it and you believe that was censorship, you are just picking a fight on a forum.

    Did you read it?
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Removing a comment by an individual that did not use a product from a product review section has nothing to do with true censorship. It assures correctness and fairness. Potential buyers that want to base their purchase decisions on published reviews should be able to go through genuine reviews, positive or negative, before making their choices. Fake reviews (reviews by individuals that never used the product in question), whether positive or negative, are not only unfair to genuine reviewers (those that actually used the product before posting their comments), but will also ultimately mislead potential buyers. This is contrary to the intended purpose of product reviews. Hence, this is why fake reviews should be removed, and this is also why this removal is not censorship in the classical sense.

    Now to beta testers. If you review the logs of beta testers, you should observe that Pink Magic (in its weaker beta version compared to the current version) received a resounding vote of approval. As is usual in beta-testing situations, beta testers are not obliged to buy the final product. This was not different in the case of Pink Magic. Yet, I do not know of many beta testers that were Inner-Circle members, received the Inner Circle Pink Magic e-mail, had funds at the time, and did not buy Pink Magic. If any beta tester did not buy Pink Magic, it was certainly not because he did not like the beta product.
    It wasn't even a review on the product.....he is just being silly.
  21. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    I am in no way picking a, "fight."
    WTF?
    Hater, non-responder, now picking fights? Come on Jacob, I was simply making an observation that if the bad one was removed (which if you re-read the first page, you will see that I fully agreed with that), but to have reviews for a product that is not even being SOLD at that time is a bit one-sided. In the past, Nutra would remove all of them saying, "the product has not been released to our customers yet, so the reviews were taken down." You would even agree that it was the correct thing to do. What's different now? This happened with PRIME, by the way.

    I digress. I am sure a, “Review PM and WIN,” thread will pop up soon enough.


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I suppose you read it to comment on it?

    If you read it and you believe that was censorship, you are just picking a fight on a forum.

    Did you read it?
  22. Banned
    Ubiyca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    776
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Suddenly raw material pricess dropped to allow a change in price from $90 to $70 to $53 in the last month???
    LOLOWNED
  23. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    I am in no way picking a, "fight."
    WTF?
    Hater, non-responder, now picking fights? Come on Jacob, I was simply making an observation that if the bad one was removed (which if you re-read the first page, you will see that I fully agreed with that), but to have reviews for a product that is not even being SOLD at that time is a bit one-sided. In the past, Nutra would remove all of them saying, "the product has not been released to our customers yet, so the reviews were taken down." You would even agree that it was the correct thing to do. What's different now? This happened with PRIME, by the way.

    I digress. I am sure a, “Review PM and WIN,” thread will pop up soon enough.


    It wasn't a review of Pink Magic, it was a trashing of PRIME.
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    LOLOWNED
    Yes, the manufacturing process takes 2 weeks.

    Silly.

    that statement is almost as sloppy as Fedors last fight..
  25. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    pink magic will never compare to steroids.

    want safety, you can get way better gains from a 6 week cycle of hd, and use otc products as a pct.

    and those will be gains worth paying for, without the sides.

    i'll take primordial performance's turinabol over some herbs and spices any day.
  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    pink magic will never compare to steroids.

    want safety, you can get way better gains from a 6 week cycle of hd, and use otc products as a pct.

    and those will be gains worth paying for, without the sides.

    i'll take primordial performance's turinabol over some herbs and spices any day.
    Who compared Pink Magic to steroids?

    What is hd?
  27. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
  28. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
    How do you know it's safe?
  29. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    because there is years of research on what it converts to 4-chloro dehydromethyltestosterone.

    which I have used both.

    and I feel my knowledge on anabolics is pretty solid, and I think most members would agree.

    but aside from the anecdotal evidence from users of hd over the years, there is data based evidence to support it.

    this isn't saying it cannot be abused, and not used in a safe manner. this is to say, if used properly, will provide dramatic results compared to any natural product, with very minimal side effects, and those will subside after ceasing the compound.
  30. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    It wasn't a review of Pink Magic, it was a trashing of PRIME.
    Really? Is that all you got from my post?

    /done.
  31. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    I have not used pink magic, or any of usp labs products. and this is due to the cost of them.

    I cant justify the cost:benifit.

    so I have no idea how well the product works, but so far, nothing I've used gives the results of anabolics.

    and If I didn't use anabolics, from what i've learned as an exs major, I dont see why I cant achieve the best results naturally without using other products besides food, protein, creatine, water.
  32. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    because there is years of research on what it converts to 4-chloro dehydromethyltestosterone.

    which I have used both.

    and I feel my knowledge on anabolics is pretty solid, and I think most members would agree.

    but aside from the anecdotal evidence from users of hd over the years, there is data based evidence to support it.

    this isn't saying it cannot be abused, and not used in a safe manner. this is to say, if used properly, will provide dramatic results compared to any natural product, with very minimal side effects, and those will subside after ceasing the compound.
    to each his own...
  33. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Really? Is that all you got from my post?

    /done.
    Honestly, I didn't even read it...
  34. Registered User
    zombiemuscle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Honestly, I didn't even read it...
    /camp
  35. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I compare ever natural supplement to steroids. why, because so far, steroids are the only supplement that do what they claim to do.

    hd is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

    one of the safest ds on the market, if not the safest.
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.
  36. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    exactly, they supplement your natural, not as anabolic hormones.
  37. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    to each his own...
    I smiled when I saw this, because I also wanted to post exactly the same four words in response to his comments!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  38. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Steroids are not consideredas supplements, the rest may be true about no comparison to steroids.
    Supplements add to but steroids replace natural hormones.
    Good post!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  39. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    how do you figure.

    steroids dont replace your hormones. your body sense the extra, and slows production of it's own. but it is still producing it's own testosterone. just much lowered levels.

    only reason herbal test booster dont cause your body to cease production of its natural hormones, is because they arent strong enough to do so.


    obviously herbal test boosters and pharmacologic test boosters are in different leagues.

    but the goal is ultimately the same, to increase the anabolic/androgenic levels high enough to lead to desired effects.

    with one, you are supplementing with herbs and spices. with another, you are supplementing with synthetic, chemically altered hormones.

    coming round circle, we feel the way we feel, and I feel it isn't worth the money.

    however, if you gave me a list of the ingredients, and how much of each is in each serving, (none of that proprietary blend bull crap) then i'd be able to research them, and make an intelligent decision on whether it is worth the money or not.

    other people obviously feel different.
  40. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    ...


    obviously herbal test boosters and pharmacologic test boosters are in different leagues....
    "Pharmacologic test boosters"? What are these and what does this phrase mean?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  2. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM
  3. price drop!
    By canadian champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 09:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in