1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what do you guys think of his stack ?

does this cycle sound okay..i have been on the swole stack for about 3 weeks,i have also been taking maximize v2,hemavol, pp's creapure,and pp's beta alanine. Im going to continue this for another week (4 weeks total)

starting week 5 im gonna continue taking stoked, but instead of testopro i will be taking pp's tcf-1, i will switch pre workout to asgt,hemavol, creapure,beta alanine. and will also be adding some cla into the mix. this will be ran for an additional 4 weeks, making this a totoal of 8 weeks.

after the 8 weeks i will take a break from test boosters, but cont with my staple supps (protein,creatine,beta alanine)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    does this cycle sound okay..i have been on the swole stack for about 3 weeks,i have also been taking maximize v2,hemavol, pp's creapure,and pp's beta alanine. Im going to continue this for another week (4 weeks total)

starting week 5 im gonna continue taking stoked, but instead of testopro i will be taking pp's tcf-1, i will switch pre workout to asgt,hemavol, creapure,beta alanine. and will also be adding some cla into the mix. this will be ran for an additional 4 weeks, making this a totoal of 8 weeks.

after the 8 weeks i will take a break from test boosters, but cont with my staple supps (protein,creatine,beta alanine)
    I am not necessarily a component of switching out your test booster right as it is working at its maximum with another. If you feel the need to change do so but you will have a 7-14 day lull in your test boosting as the D-aspartic acid kicks in... IMO I would buy a bottle of TestoPro and run that IN ADDITION to the tcf-1. You will get the benefits of both or if you want to go a little cheaper route and be equally effective, get some Formadrol Extreme by LG. It worked great for me and you can dose it at 3 per day and see results. Run the rest as you were before but the swole stack is excellent as it is, not sure why you have to change it up. I would add not subtract but that is just me.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

my libido has been down since on the swole stack and from the research i have done it could be due to the i3c in testopro.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is not a cycle -.-, the term stack shall be allowed...but the only reason cycle gets tossed around is for a person to "feel legit" about taking supps. I had a buddy mention something about his cycle of protein and the supplement he bought off me....

Yeah, mad sick cycle ^.^
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This is not a cycle -.-, the term stack shall be allowed...but the only reason cycle gets tossed around is for a person to "feel legit" about taking supps. I had a buddy mention something about his cycle of protein and the supplement he bought off me....

Yeah, mad sick cycle ^.^
    it might not be a steriod cycle but its a stack of products i am cycling. i will be on them for 8 weeks then off for some time before getting back on some test boosters.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

my libido has been down since on the swole stack and from the research i have done it could be due to the i3c in testopro.
    Posts said research.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Posts said research.
    i guess i shouldnt have used the word research..i have been told by several people that that could be the reason for the libido loss. I dont always believe everything im told but i cant seem to think of any other reason why there has been a drop in libido ( maybe i have low estrogen ? and maybe on estrogen blockers it is just to low ? )
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

i guess i shouldnt have used the word research..i have been told by several people that that could be the reason for the libido loss. I dont always believe everything im told but i cant seem to think of any other reason why there has been a drop in libido ( maybe i have low estrogen ? and maybe on estrogen blockers it is just to low ? )
    I3C is not nearly as strong as an AI. It is more of a modulator to promote estrogen to degrade into "friendlier" forms.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Posts said research.
    I would also like to see this as way to many people libido skyrocket on TestoPRO. I guess there is always a chance some people react bad to I3C but would like to see the study.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would also like to see this as way to many people libido skyrocket on TestoPRO. I guess there is always a chance some people react bad to I3C but would like to see the study.
    Someone posted the abstract in a previous thread. It is an in vitro study showing that I3C has some anti-androgenic properties in certain cell lines.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.1%

Man get the taurotest test booster, my old boy was at full mast at the click of a finger....so to speak.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Someone posted the abstract in a previous thread. It is an in vitro study showing that I3C has some anti-androgenic properties in certain cell lines.
    IIRC, it was in cancerous breast tissue.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%

sounds good, bt why stoked instead of sustain alpha? you seem to be a primordial fan, just curious but the d-aspartic acid in TCF-1 and a soft Estrogen modulator like resveratrol... either way you look like you have a good stack
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    sounds good, bt why stoked instead of sustain alpha? you seem to be a primordial fan, just curious but the d-aspartic acid in TCF-1 and a soft Estrogen modulator like resveratrol... either way you look like you have a good stack
    i went with stoked because i was already taking it, i have yet to try sustain alpha but plan on running it next time i go with a test boosting stack
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%

i went with stoked because i was already taking it, i have yet to try sustain alpha but plan on running it next time i go with a test boosting stack
    ah bro great choice sustain alpha will far surpass stoked in the realm of libido boosting! its great stuff man! you'll enjoy it
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    ah bro great choice sustain alpha will far surpass stoked in the realm of libido boosting! its great stuff man! you'll enjoy it
    That is not true Stoked will rock your libido. They are both very good it that department. Try using them both but have bail money.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Stack Guys
    By bankshotbanks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. Whats do you guys think of this stack?
    By NYCmuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:08 PM
  3. Could you guys have a look at this stack?
    By n4rcissistic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 12:22 AM
  4. What do you guys think about this stack?
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 04:47 PM
  5. PH Stack need your opinions guys
    By NPursuit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 04:56 PM