what do you guys think of his stack ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does this cycle sound okay..i have been on the swole stack for about 3 weeks,i have also been taking maximize v2,hemavol, pp's creapure,and pp's beta alanine. Im going to continue this for another week (4 weeks total)

starting week 5 im gonna continue taking stoked, but instead of testopro i will be taking pp's tcf-1, i will switch pre workout to asgt,hemavol, creapure,beta alanine. and will also be adding some cla into the mix. this will be ran for an additional 4 weeks, making this a totoal of 8 weeks.

after the 8 weeks i will take a break from test boosters, but cont with my staple supps (protein,creatine,beta alanine)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this cycle sound okay..i have been on the swole stack for about 3 weeks,i have also been taking maximize v2,hemavol, pp's creapure,and pp's beta alanine. Im going to continue this for another week (4 weeks total)

starting week 5 im gonna continue taking stoked, but instead of testopro i will be taking pp's tcf-1, i will switch pre workout to asgt,hemavol, creapure,beta alanine. and will also be adding some cla into the mix. this will be ran for an additional 4 weeks, making this a totoal of 8 weeks.

after the 8 weeks i will take a break from test boosters, but cont with my staple supps (protein,creatine,beta alanine)
I am not necessarily a component of switching out your test booster right as it is working at its maximum with another. If you feel the need to change do so but you will have a 7-14 day lull in your test boosting as the D-aspartic acid kicks in... IMO I would buy a bottle of TestoPro and run that IN ADDITION to the tcf-1. You will get the benefits of both or if you want to go a little cheaper route and be equally effective, get some Formadrol Extreme by LG. It worked great for me and you can dose it at 3 per day and see results. Run the rest as you were before but the swole stack is excellent as it is, not sure why you have to change it up. I would add not subtract but that is just me.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my libido has been down since on the swole stack and from the research i have done it could be due to the i3c in testopro.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is not a cycle -.-, the term stack shall be allowed...but the only reason cycle gets tossed around is for a person to "feel legit" about taking supps. I had a buddy mention something about his cycle of protein and the supplement he bought off me....

Yeah, mad sick cycle ^.^

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is not a cycle -.-, the term stack shall be allowed...but the only reason cycle gets tossed around is for a person to "feel legit" about taking supps. I had a buddy mention something about his cycle of protein and the supplement he bought off me....

Yeah, mad sick cycle ^.^
it might not be a steriod cycle but its a stack of products i am cycling. i will be on them for 8 weeks then off for some time before getting back on some test boosters.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posts said research.
i guess i shouldnt have used the word research..i have been told by several people that that could be the reason for the libido loss. I dont always believe everything im told but i cant seem to think of any other reason why there has been a drop in libido ( maybe i have low estrogen ? and maybe on estrogen blockers it is just to low ? )

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess i shouldnt have used the word research..i have been told by several people that that could be the reason for the libido loss. I dont always believe everything im told but i cant seem to think of any other reason why there has been a drop in libido ( maybe i have low estrogen ? and maybe on estrogen blockers it is just to low ? )
I3C is not nearly as strong as an AI. It is more of a modulator to promote estrogen to degrade into "friendlier" forms.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posts said research.
I would also like to see this as way to many people libido skyrocket on TestoPRO. I guess there is always a chance some people react bad to I3C but would like to see the study.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to see this as way to many people libido skyrocket on TestoPRO. I guess there is always a chance some people react bad to I3C but would like to see the study.
Someone posted the abstract in a previous thread. It is an in vitro study showing that I3C has some anti-androgenic properties in certain cell lines.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Man get the taurotest test booster, my old boy was at full mast at the click of a finger....so to speak.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone posted the abstract in a previous thread. It is an in vitro study showing that I3C has some anti-androgenic properties in certain cell lines.
IIRC, it was in cancerous breast tissue.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sounds good, bt why stoked instead of sustain alpha? you seem to be a primordial fan, just curious but the d-aspartic acid in TCF-1 and a soft Estrogen modulator like resveratrol... either way you look like you have a good stack

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds good, bt why stoked instead of sustain alpha? you seem to be a primordial fan, just curious but the d-aspartic acid in TCF-1 and a soft Estrogen modulator like resveratrol... either way you look like you have a good stack
i went with stoked because i was already taking it, i have yet to try sustain alpha but plan on running it next time i go with a test boosting stack

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i went with stoked because i was already taking it, i have yet to try sustain alpha but plan on running it next time i go with a test boosting stack
ah bro great choice sustain alpha will far surpass stoked in the realm of libido boosting! its great stuff man! you'll enjoy it

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah bro great choice sustain alpha will far surpass stoked in the realm of libido boosting! its great stuff man! you'll enjoy it
That is not true Stoked will rock your libido. They are both very good it that department. Try using them both but have bail money.