propadrol EP

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
got an email this morning saying there was a 72 hr sale on this... for only 15 bux!

looks like 200mg 7 methoxyflavone and 3 grams of a combination between DAA and NMDA

is NMDA as effective as DAA? if so.... this looks like a hell of a deal. i was just about to place an order for the TCF-1 but it might be cool to buy this too and compare. what do ya'll think?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
bump kinda interested too

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
it looks like a solid product and at that price it's a steal. If i had any money I'd be all over this.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a crazy deal, but at 4 caps once per day (recommended dose) would it be effective? Or would it need to be stacked with something else?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a crazy deal, but at 4 caps once per day (recommended dose) would it be effective? Or would it need to be stacked with something else?
i ordered it just for sh1ts and giggles, ill log it starting tomorrow if anyone wants to follow. its an anti-e plus DAA so it may end up being pretty fun alone

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
stack it with natadrol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
stack it with natadrol
kinda expensive and ive seen very mixed reviews. also seeing the ingredients not sure if i think it would really do anything. no offense to LG, their BC+EAA is pretty good but this just seems a bit sketch.

mikem

Awards
I also had to jump at this deal. I also had to jump on the Test Drive deal!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stay away from est. i ran there phera for 4 weeks with nothing, a cel rep who used to work from phera pm'd saying that he new that alot of there products were bunk from when he worked there and felt bad that he at one time rep for them, so he sent me some cel phera for free and i ran it for for weeks and put on 10 + lbs. so i just stay clear of est now

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i stay away from est. i ran there phera for 4 weeks with nothing, a cel rep who used to work from phera pm'd saying that he new that alot of there products were bunk from when he worked there and felt bad that he at one time rep for them, so he sent me some cel phera for free and i ran it for for weeks and put on 10 + lbs. so i just stay clear of est now
Heh, I remember that. You logged that on a particular forum that no longer exists :shhh: That being said, I suggest not overgeneralizing across a company's entire product line.

And, it works BOTH ways. On one hand, I wasted money on a lot of ALRI products that totally sucked. But their sleep aides have always been the cream of the crop. I don't care what's in them, they work.

On the flip side, when I used to rep for Axis, I liked just about every product I tried from them EXCEPT Furaz. I didn't like the old batches and never even had any inclination to try it again during the batches where people started to have unusual responses to it last year.

The same thing applies to other industries. Samsung makes top notch LCDs but their plasmas have horrific reviews. On the flip side, Panasonic is almost always ahead of the curve with plasmas while their lcds have lousy reviews.

And after all that, I know nothing about the product being discussed in this thread :run:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ouch, hope this is legit. it was in the right price range

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
X 1,000,000

I had mentioned what you stated above earlier last week in another thread. It was from a VERY reliable and close source that I was told, repeatedly, EST was having multiple problems with their sourcing and private label manufacturing company. I won't mention the name(s) of the manufacturer or the any other details, but I will gladly put my word behind my statements with utmost certainty.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so am i going to die from running propadrol? i started taking it today... sure hope not

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
guys... day 6. my sex drive is crazy insane since like day 4
stronger than DTP!! but this was 1/3 the price... if it was still on sale id order to more. i also have a better sense of well being (could be from moar sex??) only problem is i havnt been able to sleep the past few nights and im taking it in the morning. it could be unrelated but time will tell

also note that its 3.2g/serving but a serving(4 caps) weighs 3.8 grams. i know the caps have a little weight, but its maybe 0.1g... so theres an extra half gram per 4 caps. maybe they understated the amounts?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing this? all 4 in the am? would it be better 2/2?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing this? all 4 in the am? would it be better 2/2?
ive just been taking 4 when i wake up, not sure if there would be any difference other than convenience

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok ive been taking this for about a week now and it legit. no joke, my nuts are fuller and mood is pretty good. im getting all the signs of higher test lvls during this first week! this stuff works bottom line

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ok ive been taking this for about a week now and it legit. no joke, my nuts are fuller and mood is pretty good. im getting all the signs of higher test lvls during this first week! this stuff works bottom line
YES! im at like 10 days in and my balls are heavier and my libido is awesome!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
only bad thing is im finding it hard to sleep? what could this be from, it seems like i cant stop thinking of stuff, and random songs playing over and over in my head!

oh and if that dude stacks this with t-911 hes gonna be trippin balls lol

prob get some acne.

RUNNER 67

Awards
agreed. this stuff is working better than the test force i was running...i cant figure out what is in the testforce, but i would take the recommended serving and an hour later i would NEED to make a bowel movement...and i mean NEED. so this stuff works better, unless youre on a cut!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anyone else having trouble sleeping besides me and Jake? i thought it might have just been me but its so hard to get to sleep

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya im usually a great sleeper, were it usually takes me about 30 mins to fall asleep, now its like 1 1/2 - 2 hours!! its crazy man

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya im usually a great sleeper, were it usually takes me about 30 mins to fall asleep, now its like 1 1/2 - 2 hours!! its crazy man
i went from staying up to 3am to like 7am... its terrible. i get a rush of energy at like 2am and i feel like i dont need sleep. i wonder if its just from DAA in general or if its the other things in propadrol doing it...

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
it cant be the DAA, i finished off 2 bottles of tcf and my sleep was great.

something in the prop blend.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
I'm taking Propadrol EP and I've been sleeping great.....although I have been splitting the dosage up. 2 in the a.m. and the other 2 in the p.m.
I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
i have a split like that and sleep is still tough

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
that's odd......I'm taking it with a few other things too and it's not messing with my sleep at all.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i tried throwing in some 6 bromo with this stuff and today my joints are in pain. mainly an old back injury. no more 6 bromo with this stuff for me. im assuming the anti e included is potent as 6 bromo at this dose (100mg/day) wouldnt usually bother me

on the other hand. would it be reckless to run DAA for 2 months straight? i rly like it and the mad libido enhancement. ive never had anything that made me this horny

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
i tried throwing in some 6 bromo with this stuff and today my joints are in pain. mainly an old back injury. no more 6 bromo with this stuff for me. im assuming the anti e included is potent as 6 bromo at this dose (100mg/day) wouldnt usually bother me

on the other hand. would it be reckless to run DAA for 2 months straight? i rly like it and the mad libido enhancement. ive never had anything that made me this horny
The same here i been on it for 5 days and my libido increase a lot!! good product!!:sombrero:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
so i got a bottle from the initial batch, has anyone tried it since? i wana make sure they didnt slip something in the original and now the newer ones suck. its on sale for 25, was thinkin of pickin up 2 of 'em

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
For anyone interested they changed the label, despite nutraplanet not changing it. New label has:

Propadrol Blend (200mg):
Hesperidin
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-one

Methyl-2a (3 grams)
D-Aspartic Acid
5 Methyl-7 Methoxy Isoflavone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0