Prime or Powerfull?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a HGH natural supplement

I am going to be using it while eating maint cals between my summer cut that is over in 3 weeks and my winter anabolic cycle can anyone fill me in here?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would go with powerful. Prime is not a HGH product. I didnt have a great experience with it, but powerful is a classic. Thats just my opinion though, but powerful can give insane dreams and great rest.

Last edited:
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Powerful is good, just be sure to take it away from food. Also Ghenerate might be something to look into.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I did not like prime my first run, but with the new dosing protocol been hearing better things, I love powerful, I've taken it with tcf 1 recently, it was a nice combo. I would rather use powerful with either tcf 1, or even cissus stacked vs prime for the same price.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, thanks guys- should I just follow the reccomended dosing for powerfull? Or manipulate it a bit?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks guys- should I just follow the reccomended dosing for powerfull? Or manipulate it a bit?
In the very least start at the recomended dose, if you feel like adding a cap pre work out later go for it, but you may be just fine at the recomended dose. I always do a half dose of GH products my first night or ill end up awake and restless all night, thats just me though I'm not sure if others have the same problem or not.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awake? I thought they help you sleep? Or is that just your body adjusting?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i took 3 caps prebed and loved it. full month supply

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Night time initially you will stay awake just because you are getting used to it, after that its crazy dreamland.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool I will prolly ramp it up- im very sensative to anything that has the potential to keep me awake thanks gents- im going to get all over this plus some recomadrol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a HGH natural supplement

I am going to be using it while eating maint cals between my summer cut that is over in 3 weeks and my winter anabolic cycle can anyone fill me in here?
PowerFULL would be the way to go for pronounced stimulation of natural growth hormone secretion.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Night time initially you will stay awake just because you are getting used to it, after that its crazy dreamland.
A pre-bed PowerFULL dose should not keep anyone awake.