Cre02 & Neovar

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has stacked these two, as anyone knows me I'm a Cre02 nut but am going through a pretty heavy recomp and would like to add something that'll give a little extra. I've done Neovar in the past and loved the voluminizing effects w/o the bloat.....I was thinking 2neovar with 3-4 creo2

And yes I've tried Slinsane with some effect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just wondering if anyone has stacked these two, as anyone knows me, I'm a Cre02 nut but am going through a pretty heavy recomp and would like to add something that'll give a litlle extra. I've done Neovar in the past and loved the voluminizinf effects w/o the bloat.....I was thinking 2neovar with 3-4 creo2

And yes I've tried Slinsane with some effect.
I've stacked Cre-02 and NeoVar. However, honestly, you only need to use ONE creatine product, so choose one over the other, and make sure it is the one that best suits your goals and needs.

~Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cool....thanks for the input Rosie.
No worries :)

Another option is to use them both, but NOT stack them - i.e. use one or the other on any given day, but change between them depending on what training you're doing, etc.

~Team APPNUT

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'll just bump up the Cre02 dosage to for caps for now and we'll see, I was also thinking that wasn't needed to have an assortment of creatines at hand. I'm thinking that I just need to bump my protein intake up a little bit and since my stomach has a hard time most of the time I haven't been consistent with using powders ( speaking of which I'm waiting for my trutein samples...I'm praying that my stomach will like it ) Also my hydration can be an issue at time, as much water as I drink it's a battle which also reminds me that I need to put another order of Athlytes in.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'll just bump up the Cre02 dosage to for caps for now and we'll see, I was also thinking that wasn't needed to have an assortment of creatines at hand. I'm thinking that I just need to bump my protein intake up a little bit and since my stomach has a hard time most of the time I haven't been consistent with using powders ( speaking of which I'm waiting for my trutein samples...I'm praying that my stomach will like it ) Also my hydration can be an issue at time, as much water as I drink it's a battle which also reminds me that I need to put another order of Athlytes in.
yeah bro...athlytes is no joke :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Bro, that stuff blows away any hydration product I've ever used. Im just pissed that I can't find my other bottle.
lol oh man thats lame! I hate misplacing stuff....if it was a supp, i'd be furious.