Supplement Confusion

JK58985

Awards
I need to loose weight and bulk-up for the upcoming wrestling season and I need to loose some body fat. I'm thinking about bulking up first cause wrestling requires strength, technique, endurance, and speed before loosing some weight. I'm using an rpm and drie stack along withsome gnc amplified wheyabolic extreme 60
Any suggestions on whether I should loose fat or bulk up first and what supplements I should use instead?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
My concern with cutting before the competition is the loss of strength and muscle mass. Unless you plan to cut then go back on maintenance diet well before the season start to bring your strength back up

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
every fighter / wrestler etc cuts and diets and drops weight before a fight or competition. i would bulk first and then cut but cut carefully and slowly.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
every fighter / wrestler etc cuts and diets and drops weight before a fight or competition. i would bulk first and then cut but cut carefully and slowly.
This. Practice should cut you up quite nicely. And if it isn't, you'll get done what needs to get done if you're serious about wrestling at whatever weight class.

And Wheybolic Extreme is overpriced crap. The 11 grams of leucine, or whatever, are naturally occurring. Which they don't tell you on the label.