Which is a stonger stim Anadraulic state or MaximizeV2

Justing2

Awards
Just wonder which one has a better kick to it from these two. Normally I dont care for any geranium based pre cause of crashing but the new Maximize sounds pretty good and so does the new Anadraulic state from LG.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stim complex in MaximizeV2 looks to be stronger, but I can't deny the synergism between all of the ingredients in Anadraulic State GT. - I'd try a sample of both if you can and see how they effect you.

Maximize mimics more basic powders out there (and is probably one of the better "basic" blends I've seen), while ASGT is more complex.

I've never taken Maximize, but I get a heck of a kick from ASGT, and I'm a stim junkie, so take that for what it's worth.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm loving ASGT for focus and intensity in the gym, but it doesn't seem to give me an overall energy like jack3d does, but i like the geranium products, but if your not a fan of them then ASGT is sure to please you, never tried maximize so i can't comment on that so much, ASGT just has so many other goodies past the normal energy or pumps from a preworkout

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I think the stim complex in Maximize V2 is a lot stronger than ASGT. ASGT is caffeine and 20% synephrine, whereas maxv2 has geranium, tyrosine, caffeine, methyl synephrine all at high doses (i know its a prop blend but trust me ;) )

ASGT has the protein in it, which maxv2 doesnt have, we have some BCAAs instead.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the stim complex in Maximize V2 is a lot stronger than ASGT. ASGT is caffeine and 20% synephrine, whereas maxv2 has geranium, tyrosine, caffeine, methyl synephrine all at high doses (i know its a prop blend but trust me ;) )

ASGT has the protein in it, which maxv2 doesnt have, we have some BCAAs instead.
I don't know where you're getting that. We have free-form hydrolyzed peptides, not full proteins.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
ASGT doesn't do much for me from a stim perspective. Shouldn't expect to either as it only has caffeine and synerphrine. Whilst this may be suffecient for most users, stim junkies like me who train 6.30 am need some quite a bit stronger. Good pre-workout though, just need to combine it something else.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT doesn't do much for me from a stim perspective. Shouldn't expect to either as it only has caffeine and synerphrine. Whilst this may be suffecient for most users, stim junkies like me who train 6.30 am need some quite a bit stronger. Good pre-workout though, just need to combine it something else.
I took ASGT in conjunction with X-Force once. Freakin' intense!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't know where you're getting that. We have free-form hydrolyzed peptides, not full proteins.
everyone stand back theres about to be a rep fight
LG vs Iforce
The Fight to the Death

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you dosing it?

Justing2

Awards
Thanks guys. A rep for LG on another board claimed the the new Anadraulic state had 150mg's of caff per scoop and the max dose is 3 scoops. That would be 450mg's! Does that sound right?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I said, you have protein in yours and we dont, we have bcaas.

everyone stand back theres about to be a rep fight
LG vs Iforce
The Fight to the Death
lol no, no more rep fights for me im already banned on bb.com

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I said, you have protein in yours and we dont, we have bcaas.

lol no, no more rep fights for me im already banned on bb.com
There are bcaas in ASGT as well. Maybe I am misunderstanding the argument.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just went through a tub of maximize v2 and liked it.. i wanted to try asgt so i have it comming, how do you think it will be if i add one pill of adrena-g (25mg 1,3,dimeth.) to it.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing it?
I've tried 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops. Yes I do feel something with 2 scoops, but it isn't enough. If you train at 6.30 with only 5 - 6 hours sleep you'll understand. So what I'm planning on doing from next week in my PCT is the following:

2 scoops ASGT
1 OEP
2 Lean xtreme

Should make for a mental pre-workout stack. Also taking DAA.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
There are bcaas in ASGT as well. Maybe I am misunderstanding the argument.
oh, oops, my mistake then, ASGT has protein and bcaas, maximizev2 has only bcaas, but a stronger stim complex.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only like to comment on things from personal experience, so since I never used AS, I won't comment on that. But what I can say, is that maximize v.2 is very potent in the stim department, especially compared to the original version.

Mike

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I taken both (well AS not ASGT) and max v2. I took two scoops of AS and currently take one scoop of max v2. Max v2 gives me much more energy and stamina and I take less of it. And at one scoop that is 45 servings. My vote is Max v2 for my pre.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ASGT for focus and intensity in the gym, but it doesn't seem to give me an overall energy like jack3d
ASGT doesn't do much for me from a stim perspective...Good pre-workout though, just need to combine it something else.
I haven't tried MaximizeV2 but these two seem to hit the nail on the head regarding ASGT. ASGT gave me just enough to get me ready to SFW without leaving me tweaked out.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I taken both (well AS not ASGT) and max v2. I took two scoops of AS and currently take one scoop of max v2. Max v2 gives me much more energy and stamina and I take less of it. And at one scoop that is 45 servings. My vote is Max v2 for my pre.
yea i still usually only do 1 scoop, maybe 1 and a half, the tubs last forever

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so no cripple fight?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Haha i hate rep fights, everyone loses.

I think both products are awesome tbh, but both offer their own benefits.

I will be very surprise if a pre-wo out there has a stronger stim blend than Mxv2, however the LG product offers some advantages like protein that mxv2 doesn't have.

Stack em :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kcom rep fight

ecupirate

Awards
Maximize v2 is very strong. Strongest I have ever used. I am down to using half a scoop. Gives me plently of energy. I just got asgt because it was only 20 bucks. I can't comment on that yet. I will say if you want great energy then go maximize. Blows everything out of the water stim wise plus it is very basic and to the point which is nice.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ASGT is epic, I don't really get stimmed on it...not even at 5 scoops...:twisted:

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Maximize v2 is very strong. Strongest I have ever used. I am down to using half a scoop. Gives me plently of energy. I just got asgt because it was only 20 bucks. I can't comment on that yet. I will say if you want great energy then go maximize. Blows everything out of the water stim wise plus it is very basic and to the point which is nice.
awesome! Glad you are liking it. Its hard to convince people that 1 scoop is plenty!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT is epic, I don't really get stimmed on it...not even at 5 scoops...:twisted:
That is because you a sick monster!:bigok: