IMMUNE BOOSTUNG MUSHROOMS IN BULK

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
POPULAR IMMUNE BOOSTING MUSHROOM'S IN BULK: All the time I see people saying, "Man, I chose this multi opver that multi", or "I'm takig these green pills" because they have a few milligrams of these mushrooms. Why not sell a big container of these in bulk? Let's all request these at Nutra!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POPULAR IMMUNE BOOSTING MUSHROOM'S IN BULK: All the time I see people saying, "Man, I chose this multi opver that multi", or "I'm takig these green pills" because they have a few milligrams of these mushrooms. Why not sell a big container of these in bulk? Let's all request these at Nutra!
but works?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know, but Id like to get a tub and put them to the test whith a real dosage. People like Poison and some others swear that they make their vitamins better.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
not sure about immune boosting but test boosting i am confidant of! try it- eat 4-8 oz of raw white button mushrooms every day and after one month set some pr's

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not sure about immune boosting but test boosting i am confidant of! try it- eat 4-8 oz of raw white button mushrooms every day and after one month set some pr's
ooh, i would totally try that. i wonder how hard it would be to eat half a pound of mushrooms a day

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well since this thread has garnered some interest, it's time to floodthe Nutra page!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
ooh, i would totally try that. i wonder how hard it would be to eat half a pound of mushrooms a day
it's not, blend 4 big ones in your morning shake and 4 big ones in your night shake, they don't foul the flavor at all. Run em for 4 weeks then take a week off then repeat, I am confident it will become a staple for ya!