Heat and supplements

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
my home has been about 75-80 and I keep my products in a draw is this bad for the product ? Do I need to keep in a fridge

Currently have
Alpha-t2
OEP
Havoc
Eviscerate
VB-12
DCP
and just about all PP LV products
Protein

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think the fridge would be a good idea. 80 is pretty hot to keep the supplements. But I believe if they in a draw is a little cooler in thier. No sunlight

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
yea they are in my basement room so there is no direct sunlight but it does get warm in there.

I do have a fridge in my basement which is why I asked if thats a good idea. I will be getting an AC in the next coming wek. But dont want to destroy all the dollars I have in these supplements in the mean time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U should be fine. Just try to get ur AC asap. The sunlight and direct heat might damage it but the draw should be fine for now. If u see ur protein or anything getting stuck together inside than u have a problem

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
send them to me i will keep them cool for you buddy

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
great thanks for the info

Wedlund6:: lol thanks for offer mate

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 will be fine.

I doubt USPS/FedEX/UPS keep their warehouses much below 80 anyways.

Fridge wont hurt tho!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I am SO paranoid about this. just keep it out of direct sunlight and in low humidity and you should be good. I dont think 80 will do damage as long as its not direct sun making the inside of the bottles much warmer..