DHT Inhibitors

dusty

dusty

Awards
Ok so im getting ready for a run with D-Plex. I know this converts to DHT and I really dont want any hairloss. What all post cycle could I take to combat this? Ive done some research and would stinging nettle and saw palmetto be proficient?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im getting ready for a run with D-Plex. I know this converts to DHT and I really dont want any hairloss. What all post cycle could I take to combat this? Ive done some research and would stinging nettle and saw palmetto be proficient?
Correct me if im wrong but surely something thats androgenic will give you the most gains?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
propecia / proscar :4 most powerfull anti-dht
avodart
propecia is one of the worst things i've ever taken. Read about the side effects of these drugs carefully.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if im wrong but surely something thats androgenic will give you the most gains?
Aggression and strength gains, yes. But the androgenic part of a steroid also brings the unwanted side effects, like hair loss and prostate effects.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Robboe,

I wouldn't worry mate, unless you suffer from MPB and even then you'll be using the PH for only 4 - 6 weeks.

I definantely wouldn't take propecia. Aside from the said side effects, it would be counter-productive. Your lowering your naturally produced DHT and replacing it exogenous DHT. Taking one drug to lower it and then taking another to replace it.

If you are very concerned about hairloss, then I suggest you use a shampoo like nizorol or regrowth and get hold of some topical spirolactone. Both of these are anti-andorgenic but being topical their effects will be mostly localised.

On a seperate note, I suffer from sever MPB and have been for the last 12 - 14 years and have been managing it using a combination of oral anti-androgens and topical.