Am I the only one that thinks Jack3d tastes horrible.

drvinnybombat

Awards
I got the lemon lime, I've tried varying the amount of water, but it tastes so unbelievably bad that I get slightly nauseous like after downing a double shot of vodka. I'm not gonna go crazy, because the product seems to work pretty well, but I'm actually considering switching just because of the taste.

Am I the only one who thinks it tastes like straight poison?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
lemon lime was a bad call bro. I havent tried jack3d, mainly because i have recently given up pre workout supps, but i have spent money on two other products that were both lemon lime and i had to literally pinch my nose and drink it as fast as possible to stomach it at all

AminoAddict99

Awards
I want to try the grape bubblegum when it comes out, i don't like the fruit punch or lemon lime but I still drink it, it's really not that bad once u get used to it.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
If you've ever had the original version of NO Shotgun I'm not sure you would ever complain about pre workout powders tasting bad again...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
mix it w/ some crystal light or something. its not that bad, not the greatest but no research chem...

dusty

dusty

Awards
I think lemon lime tastes delicious. Kind of like a strong lemonade...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup lemon flavors on anything doesnt treat me good, i always like fruity flavors like fruit punch

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you've ever had the original version of NO Shotgun I'm not sure you would ever complain about pre workout powders tasting bad again...
nothing worse then deca stack by nutrabolics, however they now have capsules, but it was pretty awesome supplement best preworkout ever used, but taste was way to unbearable

AminoAddict99

Awards
NO Shotgun tasted like total ****, but always worked great.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like the lemon lime and the fruit punch, they both rn't to bad to me....try some jp8 lemonade and then you'll know what bad really tastes like...you have to read the directions though, jack3d says take it with something like 4-6oz's of water....so it's like a shot, it's over really quick

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The taste ain't to bad. I kind I like it. Now to me asgt tastes worst. But excellent product

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the lemon lime, I've tried varying the amount of water, but it tastes so unbelievably bad that I get slightly nauseous like after downing a double shot of vodka. I'm not gonna go crazy, because the product seems to work pretty well, but I'm actually considering switching just because of the taste.

I don`t like the lemon too but the Fruit Punch Rocks or wait until mango flavor is out!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It certainly doesn't taste like fizzy soda-pop, but I thought it tasted fine.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
think i'm the only person in the world who liked the original no shotgun... plus it masked ANYTHING you put in it, alcar, bcaa, anything.

i think both flavors of jack3d are decent, the tropical fruit punch suits my taste a little more, tastes like a pina colada. anxious to try grape bubblegum just like everyone else.

one of the best tasting preworkouts, imo, is shock therapy wild punch. its a good product, too.

fidget324

Awards

If you think Jack3d tastes like straight poison, you obviously have not tried many powder sups.....

purebred

It's one thing to say protein powder tastes bad and it's quite a different story to gripe about the flavor of a pre-workout that's 5.5 grams. I don't even know why anyone would even bother mixing 5.5 grams of any sort of powder. Just throw it down the hatch, chase with your favorite juice and you're off. It's barefaced a large number of people are consuming pre-workouts for distorted reasons. If you want something "tasty and delicious" then go to Wendy's and get yourself a nice, creamy Frosty. I don't know how well it'll help you pre-workout in terms of workout intensity, focus , stamina, etc. but hey!: at least it tastes fabulous, right?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you think Jack3d tastes like straight poison, you obviously have not tried many powder sups.....
...like bulk sulbutamine ? :lol:

Lemon Lime Jack3d isn't that bad, you just gotta take it like a shot like someone said earlier. Don't drink it like you brewed some tea and are going to sip it. CHUG IT !

MrDeadlift

Awards
I think most pre-workouts taste horrible. I remember NO-Xplode when it first came out it was not bad tasting at all, years later, it started to taste worse than ever and form foam when mixed with water. It tastes truly like a chemical compound solution without any clue of really what I am consuming. Ja3ked I did not like either I had a strange feeling about it. White flood was not bad from Controlled Labs. I liked CGT-10 from Optimum Nutrition a lot because I had more control over the serving and what I want to mix with it, also it tastes pretty good. Bulldozer XL5000 from Neuro Research which I just started using tastes pretty amazing, except for the BCAAs floating and not mixing.

As for post workout, well, Torrent from Universal was my favorite but the taste was really bad I just could not go more than two jars. I loved Surge from Biotest more, I just feel it is over priced. Purple Wraath from Controlled Labs was the next best thing for me. But now, I am just saving money and mixing Bulldozer XL5000 with Gatorade instead as a post worktout and with water as a pre-workout/Intra-Workout which has been working fine for me.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to pre-workouts, taste is at the bottom of my list.

As well, it should be.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If i were you, take some P-slin, and mix it in some sprite, PWO. I bet that would taste good :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
If i were you, take some P-slin, and mix it in some sprite, PWO. I bet that would taste good :)
How about Jack3d Lemon Lime in some diet Mt. Dew ?!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, can you get jacked like a spider monkey off diet mt dew?

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I tried both Tropical Fruit and Lemon Lime; poured dosed powder in my mouth, added water, swooshed it around, swallowed. Tastes fine.

Man up. :p

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Dark Rage by MHP- Cola flavor.

'nuff said.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I tried both Tropical Fruit and Lemon Lime; poured dosed powder in my mouth, added water, swooshed it around, swallowed. Tastes fine.

Man up. :p
That's how i used to take my creatine.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I love this flavor.. its like non-carbonated sprite IMO!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I love this flavor.. its like non-carbonated sprite IMO!
Man, I dunno if I would go that far :lol:

But ya just gotta take it like a shot and get it over with no matter if you like the flavor or not because it's a great pre-workout product nonetheless !

eaglesplyr32

Awards
probably one of the better tasting pre-workout supps, I tasted some at the Arnold that tasted like complete sh!t.. if you dont like it open up the hatch and throw it back imo