Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen - AnabolicMinds.com

Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen

1. New Member

Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen

I am currently running trimax at 2 caps and day and about 15mg of yohimbine split into three doses. it does not seem to be working at all. I am running below matainence cals and haven't notcied any fat loss. Could I add clen to this stack safely and if so what is a safe amount? I have been on this stack almost 2 weeks.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by wdecuir
    I am currently running trimax at 2 caps and day and about 15mg of yohimbine split into three doses. it does not seem to be working at all. I am running below matainence cals and haven't notcied any fat loss. Could I add clen to this stack safely and if so what is a safe amount? I have been on this stack almost 2 weeks.

if you're below maintenance cal's you SHOULD be losing weight anyways, if not then that means you're not below maintenance calories. have you been weighing yourself? if you want to run clen, drop the yohimbine and just run the clen.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    if you're below maintenance cal's you SHOULD be losing weight anyways, if not then that means you're not below maintenance calories. have you been weighing yourself? if you want to run clen, drop the yohimbine and just run the clen.
    I've been weighing everyday and i know that i am below maintenance. I am not eating nearly as much.
    •   

4. Superman

Just b/c your not eating as much doesn't mean you are below maintenance...have you counted your cals for a day to see how much you were taking in?
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Just b/c your not eating as much doesn't mean you are below maintenance...have you counted your cals for a day to see how much you were taking in?
    well i am getting 2000 now. bulking calories are 2500. my ratios are 40/40/20. should i change this? my profile is always the same regardless if i'm cutting or bulking.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

what's your cardio and lifting routine?

Why only 2500 cals to bulk, how much do you weigh?

You could change ratios sure, but it seems odd that you would run this and not be losing anything.....something is obviously not in order.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Wrong forum.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    what's your cardio and lifting routine?

Why only 2500 cals to bulk, how much do you weigh?

You could change ratios sure, but it seems odd that you would run this and not be losing anything.....something is obviously not in order.
    M chest 10 hiit
    t tri/shoulders
    w bis/backs hiit
    th legs
    f off hiit
    repeat cylce.
    i only weight 170 at 12%bf i am very easygainer and i am only5ft 8. a great deal of weight on me does not look good for some reason. I was on accutane a yr ago and gained about 20 pounds(195). After that for some resaon i cannot get by body fat down. I was always able to eat anything I wanted and not gain bodyfat but now fat comes so eailsy. I have never been over 12% in my life and have always been around 10%. do you think accutane did something?
  9. New Member

According to my program, you're on the right track. Interesting dilemma

22 Age
    170 Weight in pounds
    68 Height in inches
    0.5 Activity factor: .3 sedentary, .5 moderate, .75 heavy

1838.636364 Basal Metabolic rate
    919.3181818 Caloric Expenditure during activity (Activity factor)
    183.8636364 thermic effect of food

2574.090909 Final BMR

3074.090909 Eat this many cals/day to gain one pound per week
    2074.090909 Eat this many cals/day to lose one pound per week
  10. New Member

What program is that?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

looks like that one YJ posted in the nutrition section, the formula is there somewhere. Any way we look at it, something needs to be altered here, I can't see an obvious reason that this guy isn't dropping a little fat.

wdecuir: I don't have much knowledge on accutane, but it wouldn't seem likely I'd think. Blood work might help, you should have some done just to see if anything is out of whack.

What about history with AS or PH's?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Usually with accutane the patient is required to get monthly blood tests. I know I did, so any problem there should have been spotted. But you're right something definitely is outta whack.
  13. New Member

i'll say this again: even w/o supplements, you will lose weight if you're below maintenance. you can't rely on a program to calculate what your maintenance calories will be. if you're not losing any weight (be it fat or muscle), then you're at maintenance. you need to lower calories more or start doing some cardio. cardio may be the easier option because you say you're already not eating much.

it is interesting that even with the trimax you aren't losing any weight (i think it increases t3 levels, IIRC?) which would up your metabolic rate, therefore raising the maintenance cal level.
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    looks like that one YJ posted in the nutrition section, the formula is there somewhere. Any way we look at it, something needs to be altered here, I can't see an obvious reason that this guy isn't dropping a little fat.

wdecuir: I don't have much knowledge on accutane, but it wouldn't seem likely I'd think. Blood work might help, you should have some done just to see if anything is out of whack.

What about history with AS or PH's?
    I did one as cycle in 1999 and have used both m1t and 1ad for over two cycles apiece. I will definetly look into getting bloodwork but i can't right now because of trimax. it would show an increase in thyroid production. i will run this for two more weeks and see what happens. thanks for the advice
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    i'll say this again: even w/o supplements, you will lose weight if you're below maintenance. you can't rely on a program to calculate what your maintenance calories will be. if you're not losing any weight (be it fat or muscle), then you're at maintenance. you need to lower calories more or start doing some cardio. cardio may be the easier option because you say you're already not eating much.

it is interesting that even with the trimax you aren't losing any weight (i think it increases t3 levels, IIRC?) which would up your metabolic rate, therefore raising the maintenance cal level.
    i wil reduce cals to 1800 at ratios of 40/40/20 and see what happens. trimax does increase t3 levels. i actually find that being on trimax makes me so much more hugry than normal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting : Test Enth/T3/Clen/ECA/Yohimbine
    By CrazyNut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:55 AM
  2. i just ran a cycle of trimax can i run clen now
    By bigrich954rr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 08:00 PM
  3. Trimax and Clen cycle
    By TBigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17