Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen

wdecuir

Awards
I am currently running trimax at 2 caps and day and about 15mg of yohimbine split into three doses. it does not seem to be working at all. I am running below matainence cals and haven't notcied any fat loss. Could I add clen to this stack safely and if so what is a safe amount? I have been on this stack almost 2 weeks.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running trimax at 2 caps and day and about 15mg of yohimbine split into three doses. it does not seem to be working at all. I am running below matainence cals and haven't notcied any fat loss. Could I add clen to this stack safely and if so what is a safe amount? I have been on this stack almost 2 weeks.

if you're below maintenance cal's you SHOULD be losing weight anyways, if not then that means you're not below maintenance calories. have you been weighing yourself? if you want to run clen, drop the yohimbine and just run the clen.

wdecuir

Awards
if you're below maintenance cal's you SHOULD be losing weight anyways, if not then that means you're not below maintenance calories. have you been weighing yourself? if you want to run clen, drop the yohimbine and just run the clen.
I've been weighing everyday and i know that i am below maintenance. I am not eating nearly as much.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Just b/c your not eating as much doesn't mean you are below maintenance...have you counted your cals for a day to see how much you were taking in?

wdecuir

Awards
Just b/c your not eating as much doesn't mean you are below maintenance...have you counted your cals for a day to see how much you were taking in?
well i am getting 2000 now. bulking calories are 2500. my ratios are 40/40/20. should i change this? my profile is always the same regardless if i'm cutting or bulking.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
what's your cardio and lifting routine?

Why only 2500 cals to bulk, how much do you weigh?

You could change ratios sure, but it seems odd that you would run this and not be losing anything.....something is obviously not in order.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wrong forum.

wdecuir

Awards
what's your cardio and lifting routine?

Why only 2500 cals to bulk, how much do you weigh?

You could change ratios sure, but it seems odd that you would run this and not be losing anything.....something is obviously not in order.
M chest 10 hiit
t tri/shoulders
w bis/backs hiit
th legs
f off hiit
repeat cylce.
i only weight 170 at 12%bf i am very easygainer and i am only5ft 8. a great deal of weight on me does not look good for some reason. I was on accutane a yr ago and gained about 20 pounds(195). After that for some resaon i cannot get by body fat down. I was always able to eat anything I wanted and not gain bodyfat but now fat comes so eailsy. I have never been over 12% in my life and have always been around 10%. do you think accutane did something?

sawastea

Awards
According to my program, you're on the right track. Interesting dilemma

22 Age
170 Weight in pounds
68 Height in inches
0.5 Activity factor: .3 sedentary, .5 moderate, .75 heavy

1838.636364 Basal Metabolic rate
919.3181818 Caloric Expenditure during activity (Activity factor)
183.8636364 thermic effect of food

2574.090909 Final BMR

3074.090909 Eat this many cals/day to gain one pound per week
2074.090909 Eat this many cals/day to lose one pound per week

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
looks like that one YJ posted in the nutrition section, the formula is there somewhere. Any way we look at it, something needs to be altered here, I can't see an obvious reason that this guy isn't dropping a little fat.

wdecuir: I don't have much knowledge on accutane, but it wouldn't seem likely I'd think. Blood work might help, you should have some done just to see if anything is out of whack. :)

What about history with AS or PH's?

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
Usually with accutane the patient is required to get monthly blood tests. I know I did, so any problem there should have been spotted. But you're right something definitely is outta whack.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i'll say this again: even w/o supplements, you will lose weight if you're below maintenance. you can't rely on a program to calculate what your maintenance calories will be. if you're not losing any weight (be it fat or muscle), then you're at maintenance. you need to lower calories more or start doing some cardio. cardio may be the easier option because you say you're already not eating much.

it is interesting that even with the trimax you aren't losing any weight (i think it increases t3 levels, IIRC?) which would up your metabolic rate, therefore raising the maintenance cal level.

wdecuir

Awards
looks like that one YJ posted in the nutrition section, the formula is there somewhere. Any way we look at it, something needs to be altered here, I can't see an obvious reason that this guy isn't dropping a little fat.

wdecuir: I don't have much knowledge on accutane, but it wouldn't seem likely I'd think. Blood work might help, you should have some done just to see if anything is out of whack. :)

What about history with AS or PH's?
I did one as cycle in 1999 and have used both m1t and 1ad for over two cycles apiece. I will definetly look into getting bloodwork but i can't right now because of trimax. it would show an increase in thyroid production. i will run this for two more weeks and see what happens. thanks for the advice

wdecuir

Awards
i'll say this again: even w/o supplements, you will lose weight if you're below maintenance. you can't rely on a program to calculate what your maintenance calories will be. if you're not losing any weight (be it fat or muscle), then you're at maintenance. you need to lower calories more or start doing some cardio. cardio may be the easier option because you say you're already not eating much.

it is interesting that even with the trimax you aren't losing any weight (i think it increases t3 levels, IIRC?) which would up your metabolic rate, therefore raising the maintenance cal level.
i wil reduce cals to 1800 at ratios of 40/40/20 and see what happens. trimax does increase t3 levels. i actually find that being on trimax makes me so much more hugry than normal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8