Primordial Performance Dermacrine LV tastes like...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
First time using the lv, ice cream vanilla flavor. First dose took alone, not the worst thing I tasted but reminded me of booty after a few seconds. Second dose mixed with greens drink, tasted fine but still some chemical after taste. Third dose mixed with orange pineapple juice, tasted great, slight after taste. Reminds me of using some of ibe's serms with regards to after taste. However my stomach tolerates it well, no gi upset or discomfort yet. First workout today with it see how it compares to the transdermal version.

Just as a side note could you pp guys please make it taste like tcf 1, that stuff tastes like a grape jolly rancher, but atleast it doesn't taste as bad as no shotgun, probably worst tasting thing ever!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wish we could. TCF-1 isn't in the Liqua-Vade solution. The LV solution has certain compounds that are hard to mask the flavor of.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Androhard tasted like grape flavored *******. I'm excited to taste the TCF-1. Hope it gets my balls bouncing back quickly too lol.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
If u don't like the taste of the LV, I wouldn't taste the transdermal... Yuck!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ok been just shooting the dermacrine lv into my mouth with some juice already in my mouth, not bad. I've tasted the td on accident and yes its bad. Did another solo under the tongue for a few seconds and wasn't that bad, anyone know if its better to hold under tongue or is it just extra torture without the dividends?

Dynasty90

Awards
PP's Liver Juice LV tasted pretty bad to me. It seems all their LV products have a not so pleasant taste to them.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP's Liver Juice LV tasted pretty bad to me. It seems all their LV products have a not so pleasant taste to them.
Which LV products have you tried?

I really don't think they taste that bad. I know Liver Juice is an acquired taste for sure, but trying to make something like that taste good is literally impossible.

You should try doing the "worm shot." That way you hardly taste it at all.

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I take it the flavor gets better, just the after taste is not great, and I will try the worm shot, does anyone have a link of how to do that?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Which LV products have you tried?

I really don't think they taste that bad. I know Liver Juice is an acquired taste for sure, but trying to make something like that taste good is literally impossible.

You should try doing the "worm shot." That way you hardly taste it at all.

-John
Tell us about the 'worm shot' Trauma1.

On the topic of LV taste, the Formestane LV tasted great. Anyone else think the same?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
hold your nose as you shoot...u'll be surprised how little your taste buds work when the olfactory is excluded

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "Worm Shot" is option #3. You're going to place the tip of the syringe under the water level and slowly inject. It will form a "worm-like" consistency in the glass. Then, you just take it like a shot. It's the best way avoid the taste if you have concerns/issues. Enjoy! :)

-John

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry to get off the subject but the chick in your avi has increased my testosterone by 1954574584758470%
thank you primordial performance for making not only the best supplements but also anabolic pictures.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ok tried the worm shot, not bad, easy to take down, I think I prefer the juice in the mouth then squirt method, kinda like parachuting yellow gold back in day.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if it works, I really don't care what it tastes like. This kind of lifestyle requires consuming large quantities of not so good tasting foods and supplements. So, it is no big deal. Moreover, less artificial flavors the better...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Well dermacrine lv works, so its definitely worth it. And actually if you dose it preworkout gives you a little rush, not sure if anyone else noticed that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not trying to hijack, but has anyone tried both the LV and the transdermal? does the LV work as well as the transdermal?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
not trying to hijack, but has anyone tried both the LV and the transdermal? does the LV work as well as the transdermal?
I personally have not tried both a TD and LV for review. I have, however, used the Formestane LV. We all know that oral formestane has terrible bioavailabilty. Surprisingly, Formestane LV worked very well for me and I've been a believer in LV products ever since. I could actually feel the formestane working, and was bold enough to triple dose at times for investigation of LV delivery method. Each dose I felt.

I plan to do a run of Turinabol LV in the near future.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I personally have not tried both a TD and LV for review. I have, however, used the Formestane LV. We all know that oral formestane has terrible bioavailabilty. Surprisingly, Formestane LV worked very well for me and I've been a believer in LV products ever since. I could actually feel the formestane working, and was bold enough to triple dose at times for investigation of LV delivery method. Each dose I felt.

I plan to do a run of Turinabol LV in the near future.

i wana run the turinabol just to play around with it since its been a while, but with liqua vade im not sure if i could handle it. i did my old cycles with 75mg-100mg and it was very strong as far as aggression and blood pressure (with 3+ grams of hawthorn berry/day), if this has better absorption... cant imagine

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
First time using the lv, ice cream vanilla flavor. First dose took alone, not the worst thing I tasted but reminded me of booty after a few seconds. Second dose mixed with greens drink, tasted fine but still some chemical after taste. Third dose mixed with orange pineapple juice, tasted great, slight after taste. Reminds me of using some of ibe's serms with regards to after taste. However my stomach tolerates it well, no gi upset or discomfort yet. First workout today with it see how it compares to the transdermal version.

Just as a side note could you pp guys please make it taste like tcf 1, that stuff tastes like a grape jolly rancher, but atleast it doesn't taste as bad as no shotgun, probably worst tasting thing ever!
When I read this an image of a woman in a rap video with a large bottom and a thong popped into my head.
I could not stop laughing.

Thinking about getting some of the Sustain LV myself soon.
Been clear of supps for a few months now (except for vitamins and fish.coconut oils) and trying to research and read up on a test booster I want to run this time around.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
When I read this an image of a woman in a rap video with a large bottom and a thong popped into my head.
I could not stop laughing.

Thinking about getting some of the Sustain LV myself soon.
Been clear of supps for a few months now (except for vitamins and fish.coconut oils) and trying to research and read up on a test booster I want to run this time around.
If you want to go hormonal I'm on dermacrine right now, adding in androhard for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, depends on your goals I guess, I'm going for lean bulk and strength myself.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go hormonal I'm on dermacrine right now, adding in androhard for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, depends on your goals I guess, I'm going for lean bulk and strength myself.
Going to run a cycle of dimethazine soon. Liver juice lv is on the way. How does LJ LV taste?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've heard the liver juice lv is an acquired taste. However like dermacrine it works, so suck it up lol. I've been getting great results doing a pseudo parachute style with orange juice myself, taste is nil with that.