1-carboxy harden up

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I had it sitting in my closet for awhile, now its in hard clumps, and won't go back into a powder, is there anyway to fix this, or I'am I screwed?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had it sitting in my closet for awhile, now its in hard clumps, and won't go back into a powder, is there anyway to fix this, or I'am I screwed?
Looks like a storage problem. Try using a coffee grinder or mortar-and-pestle to pulverize the clumps.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
It was sealed, maybe the heat in my closet (live in a humid area) but I don't have a coffee grinder.

805bgtymer

Awards
I like it better in clumps....grab your scale weigh your clumps out and pop it in your mouth and swallow it....much better than mixing the stuff and drinking it in my opinion.......I've been using for 2weeks now and the past 10 days I've been having the craziest dreams....cool thing is I can remember them in detail....this is coming from someone who prolly hadn't dreamed in 10yrs

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I don't got a scale, scales are for druggies :439:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the mine becomes in a one piece of solid rock so i grab the Magic Bullet of my wife and put in it works well for me it hope this helps!

p.s. my second tub become bubble gum!

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Since I don't have a scale, or a coffee grinder, is there any other way to break it up? Maybe I should try a hammer.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
what about refrigerating the stuff? mine clumped too

Space Viking

Awards
I like it better in clumps....grab your scale weigh your clumps out and pop it in your mouth and swallow it....much better than mixing the stuff and drinking it in my opinion.......I've been using for 2weeks now and the past 10 days I've been having the craziest dreams....cool thing is I can remember them in detail....this is coming from someone who prolly hadn't dreamed in 10yrs
bro, as a mammal, you dream every time you go to sleep. whether you remember it or not is another story.