Can i freeze my ibcaa?

foland

Awards
I work outside in the middle of the day and its hot, so i freeze my water the night before so i can sip it throughout the day. I just bought IBCAA to help keep my gains since im on ECA and outside during the hot day. I'm wondering if i throw my ibcaa in the water and freeze it if it will hurt it? Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would just put it in after words
and shake it up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont believe it will. Might wanna ask a rep just in case though. I know people used to make like Xtend Popscicles and stuff. iBCAA's are the real deal.

foland

Awards
I dont believe it will. Might wanna ask a rep just in case though. I know people used to make like Xtend Popscicles and stuff. iBCAA's are the real deal.
im still trying to get over the taste ugh..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I made Xtend Popsicles ha they were great.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still trying to get over the taste ugh..
You can hardly taste them haha. If you have any crystal light laying around throw some of that in there. They are the best mixing BCAA's I have tried.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think you might get the concentration a little off when you freeze then and then thaw it.

When i drink frozen gatorade, the part that thaws first is really sugary and then by the time its done melting it taste very watered down. I'd assume you'd get the same effect with BCAAs.

foland

Awards
Its not a big tastes but i cant handle it alone in water and its still pretty bad in flavored drinks. This is the first bcaa powder ive tried and everybody says its mixes and tastes the best. Mine doesnt mix very well as a lot of it is on the top or bottom or i can see it floating but at least i dont get any clumps or any texture. I just need to get used to the flavor.