iFORCE MAXIMIZE V2 vs JACK3D USP LABS

dexterfan

Awards
Are they basically the same? Have you tried both? Please share your experiences.

I just finished one bottle of jack3d, which was my first pre workout supplement. I liked it but didn't get an increased pump. Maybe because my pump is naturally very good.

Supposedly you have to take maximize together with hemavol.

ecupirate

Awards
I have taken both maximize and jack3d.. I like both products but I'm gonna go with mazimize. Both are similiar in pumps but i like the ingredient profile better on maximize. One scoop does me good for maximize also..

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Never took maximize so I can't talk about that. I can say however that jack3d has been a staple in my lineup from the first few times I took it. Have had stellar results ever since.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used both and im gonna have to go with maximize! jack3d is great though..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol and maximize would be wicked

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id ditch the two and go with pre surge unleashed. You want to talk about pumps and pumping any thing with GPLC in it at 4 grams will give you a pump.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id ditch the two and go with pre surge unleashed. You want to talk about pumps and pumping any thing with GPLC in it at 4 grams will give you a pump.
Hopefully its a decent price, anything with GPLC in it is over expensive.. IMO

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And how much GPLC is there per scoop in the pre surge?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hold a flex for ~30secs after a set, youll get more pumped than anything of the suggestions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol and maximize would be wicked
It is, I've done it multiple times lol.

OP, they are similar in terms of energy, at least for my body but the pumps come on much stronger with maximize. Really can not go wrong with either tho as I am a big fan of jacked.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Supposedly you have to take maximize together with hemavol.
You definitely don't have to run them together, that could get expensive. It's pretty intense but Maximize is plenty by itself!

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great reviews guys!

One of the reasons people love maximize v2 so much is due to the great value. You get 45 full workouts from one tub, not 15.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dj what's with your obsession over GPLC?

J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010 May 6;7:16.
Comparison of pre-workout nitric oxide stimulating dietary supplements on skeletal muscle oxygen saturation, blood nitrate/nitrite, lipid peroxidation, and upper body exercise performance in resistance trained men.
Bloomer RJ, Farney TM, Trepanowski JF, McCarthy CG, Canale RE, Schilling BK.

Cardiorespiratory/Metabolic Laboratory, Department of Health and Sport Sciences, The University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152, USA. [email protected].
Abstract
ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: We compared Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GlycoCarn(R)) and three different pre-workout nutritional supplements on measures of skeletal muscle oxygen saturation (StO2), blood nitrate/nitrite (NOx), lactate (HLa), malondialdehyde (MDA), and exercise performance in men. METHODS: Using a randomized, double-blind, cross-over design, 19 resistance trained men performed tests of muscular power (bench press throws) and endurance (10 sets of bench press to muscular failure). A placebo, GlycoCarn(R), or one of three dietary supplements (SUPP1, SUPP2, SUPP3) was consumed prior to exercise, with one week separating conditions. Blood was collected before receiving the condition and immediately after exercise. StO2 was measured during the endurance test using Near Infrared Spectroscopy. Heart rate (HR) and rating of perceived exertion (RPE) were determined at the end of each set. RESULTS: A condition effect was noted for StO2 at the start of exercise (p = 0.02), with GlycoCarn(R) higher than SUPP2. A condition effect was also noted for StO2 at the end of exercise (p = 0.003), with SUPP1 lower than all other conditions. No statistically significant interaction, condition, or time effects were noted for NOx or MDA (p > 0.05); however, MDA decreased 13.7% with GlycoCarn(R) and increased in all other conditions. Only a time effect was noted for HLa (p < 0.0001), with values increasing from pre- to post-exercise. No effects were noted for HR, RPE, or for any exercise performance variables (p > 0.05); however, GlycoCarn(R) resulted in a statistically insignificant greater total volume load compared to the placebo (3.3%), SUPP1 (4.2%), SUPP2 (2.5%), and SUPP3 (4.6%). CONCLUSION: None of the products tested resulted in favorable changes in our chosen outcome measures, with the exception of GlycoCarn(R) in terms of higher StO2 at the start of exercise. GlycoCarn(R) resulted in a 13.7% decrease in MDA from pre- to post-exercise and yielded a non-significant but greater total volume load compared to all other conditions. These data indicate that 1) a single ingredient (GlycoCarn(R)) can provide similar practical benefit than finished products containing multiple ingredients, and 2) while we do not have data in relation to post-exercise recovery parameters, the tested products are ineffective in terms of increasing blood flow and improving acute upper body exercise performance.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
GPLC is a decent ingredient IMO, but I've always needed way more than 4.5g to get any legit effects.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I agree...it doesnt blow me away though.
I used it a few times, never got the insane pumps people talk about, didnt feel much of anything actually.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great reviews guys!

One of the reasons people love maximize v2 so much is due to the great value. You get 45 full workouts from one tub, not 15.
Isnt 1.5-2 scoops the max serving of maximize?
I HATE how USP advertise 45 servings when you need 3 scoops for full effects. Though Jacked is great Pre workout.
Got me some MV2 in the mail :D

iForce

Awards
  • Established
The reccomended dosing for Maximize v2 is 1 scoop. Some adrenal gland whackos can handle 2 :)

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
1 is strong, 2 is too strong..
Then 2 it is for me brother! Im a 31/2 scoop to 4 of Jacked, or 3-4 black caps frpm APPNUT. Currently using muscle marinade and its just ok at one heaped scoop. So I will be a 2 scoop man methinks. Thats still 20 odd servings, all good :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then 2 it is for me brother! Im a 31/2 scoop to 4 of Jacked, or 3-4 black caps frpm APPNUT. Currently using muscle marinade and its just ok at one heaped scoop. So I will be a 2 scoop man methinks. Thats still 20 odd servings, all good :D
Dude, try 1.5 before you try 2.. Im a 3 scoops of jack3d kinda guy..

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I had no idea what was in Maximize I had to look at the label. Figured I'd post here for others unfamiliar as well:

Maximize V2 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Scoop
Servings per Container: 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 20
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g
Sugars 0 g
Niacin 25 mg 125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 8,333%
Potassium Phosphate 25 mg **
Sodium Phosphate 25 mg **
Magnesium Phosphate 25 mg **
Maximize V2 Dual Stage Ignition System: 6,840 mg **
Cognitive Blitz Matrix:

Tyrosine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine (Constituent of Geranium Oil), Methyl Synephrine

Critical Maxx Overload System:

Taurine, Creatine Monohydrate, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine

cmanuel09

Awards
i'm currently one week strong on maximize v2. Tried sp250, 1mr, expand extreme, nox, plasmajet.. well plasmajet is slighly different. but Maximize v2 blows all out of the water. no jitters no cracked out feeling or the feeling you get when your insulin is low.. wait i forgot that im on the get up and go stack, on week in as well and can't complain. for maxv2 the focus the endurance and the PUMPS sick!!! to cool for school lol. haha.. wooooow i went to the gym about 4 hours ago and still feel great, bout to roll on the mats with some friends and end it with some live sparring.. MAXIMIZE V2 for the win!!! hahah.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently one week strong on maximize v2. Tried sp250, 1mr, expand extreme, nox, plasmajet.. well plasmajet is slighly different. but Maximize v2 blows all out of the water. no jitters no cracked out feeling or the feeling you get when your insulin is low.. wait i forgot that im on the get up and go stack, on week in as well and can't complain. for maxv2 the focus the endurance and the PUMPS sick!!! to cool for school lol. haha.. wooooow i went to the gym about 4 hours ago and still feel great, bout to roll on the mats with some friends and end it with some live sparring.. MAXIMIZE V2 for the win!!! hahah.
awesome bro! glad you are liking the maximize V2

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me! Cant wait for mine, only part I dont believe is "no crash" Why on earth do companies say this?? For any high/increase in energy there is an accompaning low. Any time you borrow from the energy bank you gotta pay it back. period. ALL stims leave you flat some time after, the price you pay for a sick workout.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
PSU does not have 4.5g of GPLC, period. It is a decent product with a good profile though. I do seem to crash pretty hard on it though. The theanine I guess. Other folks absolutely love it though. My vote goes to Maximize V2 over PSU or Jack3d.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Dude, the only time I had anything that resembled a crash was when I was sleep deprived to begin with. In fact, I work out early in the AM and have had to take some melatonin when I take 2 scoops so I can fall asleep that night. Needless to say, I rarely take 2 scoops anymore. 1-1.5 is PLENTY for most and does not disrupt my sleep. Not really sure what keeps the crash from coming. I think it must be a synergy(normally hate this term but it fits) between the 1,3 and the Methyl Synephrine (not to be confused with plain ole synephrine right iForce guys?).

Bottom line is: Everyone of my friends who tries it, buys it and loves it. Period.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Dude, the only time I had anything that resembled a crash was when I was sleep deprived to begin with. In fact, I work out early in the AM and have had to take some melatonin when I take 2 scoops so I can fall asleep that night. Needless to say, I rarely take 2 scoops anymore. 1-1.5 is PLENTY for most and does not disrupt my sleep. Not really sure what keeps the crash from coming. I think it must be a synergy(normally hate this term but it fits) between the 1,3 and the Methyl Synephrine (not to be confused with plain ole synephrine right iForce guys?).

Bottom line is: Everyone of my friends who tries it, buys it and loves it. Period.
Cool brother, mines on the way :D

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Correct PSU cannot have 4.5g of gplc based upon the ~6g prop blend.

The above poster is correct. We found when a low dose of methyl synephrine was used in conjunction with 1,3 less users reported feelings of lethargy or "crashes".

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a jacked junky...but they changed the name, and the taste....it was still the best and i couldnt go back to caffeine based PREWO .....then i tried maximize at 2 scoops.....it blew me away....more energy then jacked, and way more of a pump..

I HATE the taste of Maximizev2 tho....... i seem to be the only one tho......

jacked pros..... less h2o needed
Maximize pros..... everything else

My current PREWO is Maximizev2, 2 caps pink magic, 1 g vitamin C, 5 g MONO, 300 mg alpha lipoic acid

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Jacked just doesn't do anything for me anymore, even after months break. I know they say endlessly that they didnt change the formula, but it just aint like it used to be. Muscle Marinade is good stuff, enjoying it currently. Roll on the maximize V2, Its the stim junkies PWO of choice by the sounds!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Jacked just doesn't do anything for me anymore, even after months break. I know they say endlessly that they didnt change the formula, but it just aint like it used to be. Muscle Marinade is good stuff, enjoying it currently. Roll on the maximize V2, Its the stim junkies PWO of choice by the sounds!
yea im still diggin 1-1.5 scoops. even into my second tub i havent needed to go over that. most days its 1 scoop, on special days its 1.5

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
yea im still diggin 1-1.5 scoops. even into my second tub i havent needed to go over that. most days its 1 scoop, on special days its 1.5
The energy I experienced from one scoop was almost too much, haha. I've found 1/2 a scoop to be my sweet spot. Which in turn makes one tub of Maximize V2 last ~90 servings/workouts! :sombrero:

Also, if anyone is interested, my signature below contains the URL to my Maximize V2 log.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Yea, mxv2 lasts a long time even at 1.5 scoops/workout. If you workout 4x/week, 1 scoop lasts 11.25 weeks, 1.5 scoops lasts 7.5 weeks, and 2 scoops lasts 5.6 weeks.

Find a better deal! I dare you! Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The energy I experienced from one scoop was almost too much, haha. I've found 1/2 a scoop to be my sweet spot. Which in turn makes one tub of Maximize V2 last ~90 servings/workouts! :sombrero:

Also, if anyone is interested, my signature below contains the URL to my Maximize V2 log.
Damn! Lucky you, ur tubs last forever then!!! 1-1.5 is gold for me!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Lucky you, ur tubs last forever then!!! 1-1.5 is gold for me!
At only $0.33 a serving (half scoop), you'd be hard-pressed to find a more economical, and effective, pre-workout mix.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I have tried many of the main stream and popular pre-workout/nitric oxide supplements on most forums. Between Jack3d and Maximize I think there are better options to be honest. If you want to try something different that really gives you results and not just a load of stimulants then try:

1. GlyProXTS Complete Stack from Champion Nutrition
2. Bulldozer XL5000 from Neuro Research
3. Up-Lift from Beverly International

I think for the money these three are your best option for getting an honest and high quality products without marketing hype. Don't get me wrong, there are many great products out there, and you have to work hard on researching and making a decision but first isolate the hype and marketing fads.

Good Luck

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Without looking at any of those product ingredient panels, I think it's safe to assume none contain either geranium or agmatine sulfate, correct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
havent used iforces product but from reading on here I will go with it next, right now I am using javk3d by far the past pre I have used to date- but I mean cmon SuperDump250 isnt that great

Nano Vapor was I think Just a ****load of Stims- good energy but crashed afterwords

And Dymaztizes products for pumps where so so

J

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Correctamundo! And all three use "proven" arginine for pumps. ;) For the life of me I just don't understand why products keep coming out with Arginine as their backbone.
Glypro does have some GPLC in it tho. Not sure what would be so great about those three vs Maximize...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to have to look into maximize- I though jack3d was the ****......this stuff must be epic

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've tried various pre wo that are supposed to be amazing and always have to double dose it. I'm very stim tolerant so I've taken this entire month off of all stims to help.

Sounds good to me! Cant wait for mine, only part I dont believe is "no crash" Why on earth do companies say this?? For any high/increase in energy there is an accompaning low. Any time you borrow from the energy bank you gotta pay it back. period. ALL stims leave you flat some time after, the price you pay for a sick workout.
Depends on the product and person. I've had products that let me down slowly so it's not so noticeable and my body has more time to replenish ATP, hence the no crash aspect. Then I've had others where it drops suddenly and I get that drained feeling. Super high doses of caffeine is the main culprit of my crash feelings while other stims like geranium don't seem to hamper me afterwards.

I used to be a jacked junky...but they changed the name, and the taste....it was still the best and i couldnt go back to caffeine based PREWO .....then i tried maximize at 2 scoops.....it blew me away....more energy then jacked, and way more of a pump..

I HATE the taste of Maximizev2 tho....... i seem to be the only one tho......

jacked pros..... less h2o needed
Maximize pros..... everything else

My current PREWO is Maximizev2, 2 caps pink magic, 1 g vitamin C, 5 g MONO, 300 mg alpha lipoic acid
lol, thank's for the honesty! It helps to see what people like and didn't like so we can continually improve our products. We listen to our consumers which is why we came out with Maximize V2.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to have to look into maximize- I though jack3d was the ****......this stuff must be epic
Jacked is damn good for sure; but maximize v.2 was developed to be very complete so to say in the most important aspects; for its price, it def is worth a try IMO.

Mike