bulk super cissus rx

ecupirate

Awards
I have bulk powder from nutra and I was wondering if it would be okay to take more than 1 gram before each meal. Some Days I am not able to take the recommended dose spread through out the day. Would I get the same benefits taking more at one time then spread out through the day.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I take 4 caps (3.2g) of super cissus RX before meals. I haven't heard anything about the half life of Cissus so i don't know if dosing it higher will help you through out the day though, sorry :(

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I take 4 caps (3.2g) of super cissus RX before meals. I haven't heard anything about the half life of Cissus so i don't know if dosing it higher will help you through out the day though, sorry :(
Do you dose prior to every meal - so over 18g of C-RX per day (normal 6 meal/day regimen)? The cost for this type of dosing would be exorbitant, so perhaps you only meant prior to a single meal during the day. Thanks for any feedback... I was considering using this (buying bulk form) while on cycle with compounds that dry out my joints and connective tissues.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just grab primaforce cissus, or no-namebrand bulk cissus?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Do you dose prior to every meal - so over 18g of C-RX per day (normal 6 meal/day regimen)? The cost for this type of dosing would be exorbitant, so perhaps you only meant prior to a single meal during the day. Thanks for any feedback... I was considering using this (buying bulk form) while on cycle with compounds that dry out my joints and connective tissues.
I usually take 3-4 caps with my 3 main meals of the day so i get about 9-10g a day. Along with about 10g of fish oil a day.

I guess im still not taking it easy enough because im using it to help my shoulder get better, but my shoulder isn't really feeling any better. I take the blame for that though.

ecupirate

Awards
Okay so now that his question is answered.... will taking a bigger dose 1-3 times a day get the same results as splitting it up between 6 times a day?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I usually take 3-4 caps with my 3 main meals of the day so i get about 9-10g a day. Along with about 10g of fish oil a day.

I guess im still not taking it easy enough because im using it to help my shoulder get better, but my shoulder isn't really feeling any better. I take the blame for that though.
I finally made the commitment to stop doing close grip bench presses along with Smith machine incline presses... the two most stressful exercises on my rotator cuff by far.

So 10g per day dosed evenly with the three largest whole food meals, thanks a lot :)

PS: How long did it take before you truly were able to feel an obvious difference brought about by the inclusion of Cissus?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Okay so now that his question is answered.... will taking a bigger dose 1-3 times a day get the same results as splitting it up between 6 times a day?
Hi, as you read above I have never taken Cissus stand alone - but with regard to your question, I will often times take nearly any supplement with every meal of the day and divide the dosages accordingly. I do this for two primary reasons, aside from maintaining a constant plasma level of the active compound, it simply makes it easier to remember to take. This might not be possible for many people who only get one short lunch break or spend much of their time traveling or away from home, but it can be done.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I thought i was noticing it after a week, not sure though to be honest. On a daily basis it feels better i guess, i just finished week 3 starting week 4.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I thought i was noticing it after a week, not sure though to be honest. On a daily basis it feels better i guess, i just finished week 3 starting week 4.
Keep us updated - and best of luck! Thanks :)

PS: How many grams per day are you doing, and is it bulk or encapsulated?