/////protein..////

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I prefer 1/2 scoop of rocky road pro complex with 1/2 scoop chocolate casein.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I use Body Fortress. Less than $14 at Walmart - Strawberry and the new Chocolate Peanut Butter. Some Wallys still have the Cookies 'n Cream.. its sickeningly sweet.

I also like Isopure Zero Carb premade drinks. I can get 6 for $20 at the sup store here in Cbus during some of their sales.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gold standard or Elite whey

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been using VP2, for post workout and Syntha 6 I love it. However going to try another brand (since I ordered it already) for post workout then switching to my own blend for higher quality protein instead of national brands.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Allmax Isoflex Peanut Butter Chocolate:32:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Dramatize Chocolate bitches!! love that stuff 1 1/2 scoops mixed with 12 oz almond milk... Nutra Pro is great as well have only had chocolate flavor but am going to try their other flavors soon..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work out maxamizer. Clinically tested to help you recover. If you want something that actually works check the study out.

This product was tested with nine highly trained cyclists. During each of three test periods, athletes rode for two hours with an alternating workload that reflected racelike conditions. Immediately and two hours after every ride, athletes drank one of three drinks:

This shake, with its unique carbohydrate- protein combination formula (40.5 grams protein, 112.5 grams carbohydrate); a protein drink reminiscent of the "muscle" drinks popular with body builders (40.5 grams protein); and a carbohydrate drink similar to the “carboload” products on the market (112.5 grams carbohydrate). These were consumed as 16 oz. beverages.
Results of the study confirmed that the carbohydrate-protein combination of this elicited a greater insulin response in the blood than the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone. The greater insulin levels produced by Physique’s carbohydrate-protein formula also led to a greater increase in the rate of muscle energy stored (glycogen) in the four-hour period following exercise than either the carbohydrate or protein supplements alone.1

1Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis III BB, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate- protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise. J Appl Physiol 1992; 72: 1854- 9.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i konw nutrapro is cheap, but is it really that good? cuz i know isolate isnt the fist ingedient so wouldnt that be bad? or shoudl i say not as good

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Currently I use ibcaa's with 75 g carbs followed by a scoop a nutrapro and another 30 g carbs with glutamine 20 minutes after

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glutamine is uselss too. Go with the work out maxamizer. Proven to work and its lactose free. People always ask me at my gym and the Doctors office what to take post work out and this is my #1 pick. Iv never had a complaint.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i stick to On 100% whey..They the best in my eyes...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dunno but i jsut made a shake today with jay robb natural whey isolate chocolate with sum PB and a lil chocolate pudding mix, and a 1/2 cup oats and 1/2 cup milk, sum ice cubes of course, ahh so refreshing on a hot day :_)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste semi factors in. I like Nutrapro for whey or scivation and I like PP's MAP for pre intra and post.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True Nutrition Sciences just came on board here at AM and have great product/prices. I sampled their flavors and they are awesome.