Bulk Powder Mix

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello AMinderz!!!

I planning to buy some bulk powders and i got a question is good mix all this bulk powders or take individually twice a day?

N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Powder
Green Tea Extract 98% Polyphenols Powder
Cissus Quadrangularis 20:1 extract, 5%, >3-ketosteroid Powder

each powder is 100g tub.

:bigok:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
take them individually so you know how much of each your getting

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i also wonder weather they will mix together well, the green tea gets a bit sticky when capping it

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was curious about this too
i was thinking of making my own preworkout formula and adding that dew flavoring, citrulline malate, creatine gluconate, dicreatine malate, green tea,AAKG, arginine ethyl ester, Agmatine, beta alanine, gaba(or Super Phenibut), l-norvaline, cissus powder, Glycerol Mono Stearate, grape seed extract, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Icariin 50%, vitamin c

can anyone shorten it down into an effective pre workout with using these ingredients, but not all, obviously
i would rep anyone big time if they helped me out
so if i jack this thread just need some help

805bgtymer

Awards
dude, jus do 3 grams of the arginine ethly ester, 3 grams of the creatine gluconate or half and half with the malate, 4 grams of the ctrulline malate, and 2 grams of the beta alanine. I would add 2grams of alcar and 2grams of tyrosine. By the way its what I take before everyworkout. I also take 3 grams of taurine before and another 3 during the workout along with some citruline malate and beta alanine an some alcar. Keeps me going strong!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, jus do 3 grams of the arginine ethly ester, 3 grams of the creatine gluconate or half and half with the malate, 4 grams of the ctrulline malate, and 2 grams of the beta alanine. I would add 2grams of alcar and 2grams of tyrosine. By the way its what I take before everyworkout. I also take 3 grams of taurine before and another 3 during the workout alon with some citruline malate and beta alanine an some alcar. Keeps me going strong!
what are benefits of 2grams of alcar and 2grams of tyrosine

805bgtymer

Awards
well for me personally I always liked Alcar....cheap and it actually works....helps endurance a little and helps with energy a little....kinda smooths out the jitters from the stimulants I take before I work out...the tyrosine well if u look it up it will tell you all kinds of stuff but to answer why I take it, it amplifies the affects of the stims I take...I get a lot hotter at the gym and sweat buckets...It helps boost the effects of caffeine and 1,3 dimethlayine....i highly recommend what I take to anyone pus its cheap.....how can you beat that????gotta love bulk powder from nutraplanet!!!!

Last edited:
zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
take them individually so you know how much of each your getting
Good advice. I use iBCAA, beta-alanine, and creapure. I have 5g iBCAA when I wake up, 5g creapure & 3g beta-alanine on my way to work, a few more grams beta-alanine at work, and all 3 preworkout. So having them separate could be beneficial. Allowing you to find different ways and times for dosing.

On the subject of making a preworkout mix, cap the herbs. They taste like sht and would work just fine dosed am/pm as opposed to preworkout.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grapeseed Extract Powder
Cysteine, N-Acetyl (NAC)
Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract (Siberian Ginseng)
Rhodiola Rosea , 3% rosavins
Cissus Quadrangularis 5%
Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder

I will go with this stack

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Glycerol is technically a diuretic. Its just taking water fom the muscle and putting it in your blood. After you pee that out, you just have a little less water in your body.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice. I use iBCAA, beta-alanine, and creapure. I have 5g iBCAA when I wake up, 5g creapure & 3g beta-alanine on my way to work, a few more grams beta-alanine at work, and all 3 preworkout. So having them separate could be beneficial. Allowing you to find different ways and times for dosing.

On the subject of making a preworkout mix, cap the herbs. They taste like sht and would work just fine dosed am/pm as opposed to preworkout.
AEE has the Worst taste ever i tried :grumpy: