Staples

1. Staples

After years of experimenting with supplements, I've found my staples. So many times have I tried something new over hype or out of want for a magic elixer. In the end, I've taken BCAA, Beta-Alanine, and Creatine as my staples.

2. What are the rest of you using as staples in your supplement protocol?

3. Fish oil!!! Creatine and whey. Thats about it.
    •   

4. Whey Isolate
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Taurine
    Luecine/BCAA
    Caffeine
    Fish Oil
    Multi
    Joint Support Product

Thats pretty much what i stick with. I will add in a supplement every so often if i think its worth the money and give it a good run.

5. Multi-vitamin, BCAA's, protein, and fish oil.

6. im so hardcore the only staples i use are the ones that go on paper, i just staple my self preworkout and that keeps me pump throughout my workout.

whey,kre alkalyn, fish oils, vitamin c, and food
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

7. iBCAA by PP
    Glutamine by dymatize

8. Protein
    Bcaa
    Creatine mono
    Beta Alanine
    fish oil
    multi vit
    vit c
    vit d
    vit e
    and usually have a nutrient partitioner on hand (recompadrol, glycobol, anabolic pump)
  9. UKStrength

For me:

A good quality multi-vitamin
    Toco 8
    Slumber Stack (cycled with LipoTrophin PM)
    Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 (ZMA)
    CreaPure Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta Alanine
    IBCAA
    Sustain Alpha (cycled with Phyto-Testosterone)

10. iBCAA, Creapure, and Protien
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

11. creatine / casein

whey if I have money along side bcaa if i have the $$$
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

12. Creatine, Whey, and a food bill thats startin to look like a 2nd mortgage

13. Toco 8 has become one of mine, as well as IBCAA's, and of course whey, casein, mvi.

14. beta alanine, creatine, whey/casein, fish oil and multi
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

15. gotta secon you bro IBCAA and Creapure are staples, but i cycle beta alanine, as i odnt always need that endurance,

solid protein at the moment it is maximum absorbed protein from PP,
    and good pre workut for 530am workouts, are staples

16. I've been using iBcaa by PP and their creapure too. I'm getting great results without any hormonal products like herbal test boosters.

17. For me I love Fish oil. I really think I feel much better on it. It wasn't magic at first. After a few weeks of taken it everyday my joints and blood pressure started to get better. Also, just overall thinking is much better. I always use creatine and protein to.

18. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    After years of experimenting with supplements, I've found my staples. So many times have I tried something new over hype or out of want for a magic elixer. In the end, I've taken BCAA, Beta-Alanine, and Creatine as my staples.
    Toss in some GPLC and Whey - and we're twins

Seriously though... I know this is a hot bed for endless discourse and ongoing disagreement - but if faced with a limited budget and wanting to construct your protocol on the bedrock of solidified irrefutable science AND real world results with decades of supporting evidence, your choices are dead on. Now, sprinkle some M1T, Testosterone Propionate, IGF-1 LR3 and.... cough cough, what? Creatine.

19. Quote Originally Posted by nateparker584 View Post
    Creatine, Whey, and a food bill thats startin to look like a 2nd mortgage
    I actually spent more on food on several occasions, than my mortgage payment, during the month (while preparing for several NPC outings). But to be honest, I was buying for two athletes, and we purchase in bulk (100+ pounds of chicken at a time is the bare minimum). The cashier always looks at me like I'm an alien.

20. Main is just a multi....usually thats my main staple, and I will throw in fish oil and and then for a few weeks(I hate liquid gels, trying to find plain liquid fish oil).

Otherwise I get Aminos when I can, and keep a pre-workout of some kinda around for days where I am down.

21. Fish Oil, protein, and Universal Storm. Its the only creatine I use anymore

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Toss in some GPLC and Whey - and we're twins

Seriously though... I know this is a hot bed for endless discourse and ongoing disagreement - but if faced with a limited budget and wanting to construct your protocol on the bedrock of solidified irrefutable science AND real world results with decades of supporting evidence, your choices are dead on. Now, sprinkle some M1T, Testosterone Propionate, IGF-1 LR3 and.... cough cough, what? Creatine.
    definitely agree with the GPLC but im not a whey fan, the GPLC is great for ACTUAL increases in nitric oxide levels, the muscle pumps are out of this world....

23. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    definitely agree with the GPLC but im not a whey fan, the GPLC is great for ACTUAL increases in nitric oxide levels, the muscle pumps are out of this world....
    Shhhhh, don't remind me! I am restraining myself from flipping open my wallet, it's hard enough as it is. Haha!

24. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Protein
    Bcaa *IBCAA FROM PP*
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine *PP's*
    fish oil *TP's*
    multi vit *TP's*
    vit c 1-4g ed
    vit d 5000iu ed
    vit e *Toco8*
    taurine 1-3g ed]
    aas

25. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    Protein
    Bcaa *IBCAA FROM PP*
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine *PP's*
    fish oil *TP's*
    multi vit *TP's*
    vit c 1-4g ed
    vit d 5000iu ed
    vit e *Toco8*
    taurine 1-3g ed]
    aas
    HAHA I'll have to give the aas a shot as a part of my staples.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your supplement staples?
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 01:22 PM
  2. These supps as staples?
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:20 PM
  3. What are your Staples?
    By freezito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13