Staples

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
After years of experimenting with supplements, I've found my staples. So many times have I tried something new over hype or out of want for a magic elixer. In the end, I've taken BCAA, Beta-Alanine, and Creatine as my staples.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
What are the rest of you using as staples in your supplement protocol?

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
Whey Isolate
Creatine Monohydrate
Taurine
Luecine/BCAA
Caffeine
Fish Oil
Multi
Joint Support Product

Thats pretty much what i stick with. I will add in a supplement every so often if i think its worth the money and give it a good run.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Multi-vitamin, BCAA's, protein, and fish oil.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im so hardcore the only staples i use are the ones that go on paper, i just staple my self preworkout and that keeps me pump throughout my workout.
:fool2:

whey,kre alkalyn, fish oils, vitamin c, and food
:jester::fing02::tongue2::silly::moon:

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Protein
Bcaa
Creatine mono
Beta Alanine
fish oil
multi vit
vit c
vit d
vit e
and usually have a nutrient partitioner on hand (recompadrol, glycobol, anabolic pump)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iBCAA, Creapure, and Protien

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
creatine / casein

whey if I have money along side bcaa if i have the $$$

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Toco 8 has become one of mine, as well as IBCAA's, and of course whey, casein, mvi.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
beta alanine, creatine, whey/casein, fish oil and multi

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gotta secon you bro IBCAA and Creapure are staples, but i cycle beta alanine, as i odnt always need that endurance,

solid protein at the moment it is maximum absorbed protein from PP,
and good pre workut for 530am workouts, are staples

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I've been using iBcaa by PP and their creapure too. I'm getting great results without any hormonal products like herbal test boosters.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
For me I love Fish oil. I really think I feel much better on it. It wasn't magic at first. After a few weeks of taken it everyday my joints and blood pressure started to get better. Also, just overall thinking is much better. I always use creatine and protein to.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
After years of experimenting with supplements, I've found my staples. So many times have I tried something new over hype or out of want for a magic elixer. In the end, I've taken BCAA, Beta-Alanine, and Creatine as my staples.
Toss in some GPLC and Whey - and we're twins ;)

Seriously though... I know this is a hot bed for endless discourse and ongoing disagreement - but if faced with a limited budget and wanting to construct your protocol on the bedrock of solidified irrefutable science AND real world results with decades of supporting evidence, your choices are dead on. Now, sprinkle some M1T, Testosterone Propionate, IGF-1 LR3 and.... cough cough, what? Creatine. :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, Whey, and a food bill thats startin to look like a 2nd mortgage
I actually spent more on food on several occasions, than my mortgage payment, during the month (while preparing for several NPC outings). But to be honest, I was buying for two athletes, and we purchase in bulk (100+ pounds of chicken at a time is the bare minimum). The cashier always looks at me like I'm an alien.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Main is just a multi....usually thats my main staple, and I will throw in fish oil and and then for a few weeks(I hate liquid gels, trying to find plain liquid fish oil).

Otherwise I get Aminos when I can, and keep a pre-workout of some kinda around for days where I am down.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Fish Oil, protein, and Universal Storm. Its the only creatine I use anymore

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toss in some GPLC and Whey - and we're twins ;)

Seriously though... I know this is a hot bed for endless discourse and ongoing disagreement - but if faced with a limited budget and wanting to construct your protocol on the bedrock of solidified irrefutable science AND real world results with decades of supporting evidence, your choices are dead on. Now, sprinkle some M1T, Testosterone Propionate, IGF-1 LR3 and.... cough cough, what? Creatine. :)
definitely agree with the GPLC but im not a whey fan, the GPLC is great for ACTUAL increases in nitric oxide levels, the muscle pumps are out of this world....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
definitely agree with the GPLC but im not a whey fan, the GPLC is great for ACTUAL increases in nitric oxide levels, the muscle pumps are out of this world....
Shhhhh, don't remind me! I am restraining myself from flipping open my wallet, it's hard enough as it is. Haha! ;)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Protein
Bcaa *IBCAA FROM PP*
Creatine
Beta Alanine *PP's*
fish oil *TP's*
multi vit *TP's*
vit c 1-4g ed
vit d 5000iu ed
vit e *Toco8*
taurine 1-3g ed]
aas

zombiemuscle