Energy Boost at Work

itzgambino

Awards
Wassup guys I currently am interning at an investment bank right now and I find myself living on coffee then relying on jack3d to wake me up at night when I get the chance to work out. My question for you guys is there maybe something out there I can sip on all day that would give me a steady energy boost. My initial thought was xtend but I wanted some feedback on whether there is something better out there for what I am seeking.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wassup guys I currently am interning at an investment bank right now and I find myself living on coffee then relying on jack3d to wake me up at night when I get the chance to work out. My question for you guys is there maybe something out there I can sip on all day that would give me a steady energy boost. My initial thought was xtend but I wanted some feedback on whether there is something better out there for what I am seeking.
how much sleep do you get a night.

I used to do the same, but then gave up coffee/stims and relied on my diet and timing out my carbs for energy.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
xtend doesn't give energy. Maybe if you mixed your jacked in with xtend, but really the xtend still isn't going to help. Might as well get one of those big bottle and get some crystal light lemonade and mix jacked in with it, and sip on it durring the day.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Or you could buy a bottle of motivate by AI and pop a cap every couple hours when you feel tired.

itzgambino

Awards
how much sleep do you get a night.

I used to do the same, but then gave up coffee/stims and relied on my diet and timing out my carbs for energy.

I usually get 5 on a good night it just seems no matter how I time my meals I always am dead in the morning

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have issues like this and I get 7 1/2 hrs a day

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimeth ruins my energy the day following using it. It may be having this effect on you also. Take a couple of days off the jack3d and assess.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
$10 BJ's.

You work at an IB, your coworkers will point you in the right direction.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually get 5 on a good night it just seems no matter how I time my meals I always am dead in the morning
That's why. U getting only 5hours. That no good. First is diet than rest. Those are the two most important. U need atleast 7hours of sleep. If u keep relying on caffiene and supplements ur body is gonna get accustome to it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Or you could buy a bottle of motivate by AI and pop a cap every couple hours when you feel tired.
I picked up a couple of samples of this stuff. Really good suggestion for the OP too try .

Also you might look into ALCAR.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Motivate it is a energy supp and not a big stim product only 40mg of caffiene in it. It gives good clean energy and focus without a crash.
I'm really liking Motivate. I've been experimenting with samples, using it at different times. I kicked my own ass in the gym last night, then my wife wanted to play :). I popped two after I showered, and about 20min later I was ready to go. Took two caps at like 9:30pm. No issue with sleeping.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
complex carbs with some fruit every now and then....... with stims you crash. nuff said

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Personally, i take them ontop of my favorite PreWorkouts that don't have Geranium, but that's not relevant to this thread :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
That's why. U getting only 5hours. That no good. First is diet than rest. Those are the two most important. U need atleast 7hours of sleep. If u keep relying on caffiene and supplements ur body is gonna get accustome to it.
He's in ibanking! Getting more sleep is not gonna happen...aaaaaaahahahhaha

Here's the real tip: Unless your dream career is ibanking or you really want to live to make money and have no life, get yourself a new job. Otherwise, stim it up and try to use your weekends for sleep.

I like geranium products...

itzgambino

Awards
He's in ibanking! Getting more sleep is not gonna happen...aaaaaaahahahhaha

Here's the real tip: Unless your dream career is ibanking or you really want to live to make money and have no life, get yourself a new job. Otherwise, stim it up and try to use your weekends for sleep.

I like geranium products...
haha finally someone who understands, ive come to realized that its not about being tired, your body will adjust eventually and I get to catch up on weekends but its about feeling refreshed and recovered, so I will go back to my original plan of drinking xtend throughout the day, hopefully this works.