For those that buy powders...(alcar, green tea)

1. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

For those that buy powders...(alcar, green tea)

What do you guys use to measure the right amounts out to cap them....i mean i have a scale but i dont really want to sit there and measure out every single capsule.

I'm sure theres a much more practical easy way, that i've probabaly overlooked. (Or lack the common sense to understand.)

Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    What do you guys use to measure the right amounts out to cap them....i mean i have a scale but i dont really want to sit there and measure out every single capsule.

I'm sure theres a much more practical easy way, that i've probabaly overlooked. (Or lack the common sense to understand.)

Thanks.
    i just measure the amount i want to take once to get an idea of how it looks on a spoon. i then spoon out approximately that amount everytime i take the powder. i just mix all my powders in water or juice and jug them down.

if you need it in caps, then just fill the caps up, and then measure a bunch of these caps, say 10. also, measure 10 empty caps, and then use those numbers to calculate the average weight of material in your filled caps and take enough of them to get the approximate dose you want. if each cap would hold too much for even a single desired dose, then just dilute the stuff with a filler before capping it.

3. Registered User
    Answers

IA made a post on this. He uses a grain scale and powder scoops for loading rifles, I believe. Run a search and I'm sure you will come up with it. Not saying it's definitely the way to go but it might be worth looking into.
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Siberian
    IA made a post on this. He uses a grain scale and powder scoops for loading rifles, I believe. Run a search and I'm sure you will come up with it. Not saying it's definitely the way to go but it might be worth looking into.
    yeah i saw IA's post, just seemed unnecessarily complicated.

"if you need it in caps, then just fill the caps up, and then measure a bunch of these caps, say 10. also, measure 10 empty caps, and then use those numbers to calculate the average weight of material in your filled caps and take enough of them to get the approximate dose you want."

This was the easy obvious way to do it, which i stupidly overlooked.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

One could mix the necessary ratio into a container and just shake well before using. It may not be exactly right but it seems to be the easiest method,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALCAR/Green tea/Citrulline
    By GQsuperman#2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 11:43 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 02:20 AM
  3. for those that didn't know already......
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 10:34 AM
  4. For those that have used NPP?
    By Izzman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 11:23 PM
  5. For those that poke.
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2003, 11:33 PM