Going postal on Postal

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I scored 2 bottles of Postal for a very good price. I knew I don't like yohimebine, and knew it had yohimebine, but hoped the proprietary formula was light on the yohim. Unfortunately there's enough in there to have the nasty side effect of making me totally congested, like I have a cold, but I don't. It's effing annoying, particularly because otherwise the product would be pretty good.

Why, oh why, would LG feel the need to put yohimebine in a post-workout formula? Or more importantly, what's with LG's love affair with the stuff?

Anyway, if you dig the evil, Postal is nice; if you don't like yohimebine, stay away.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I scored 2 bottles of Postal for a very good price. I knew I don't like yohimebine, and knew it had yohimebine, but hoped the proprietary formula was light on the yohim. Unfortunately there's enough in there to have the nasty side effect of making me totally congested, like I have a cold, but I don't. It's effing annoying, particularly because otherwise the product would be pretty good.

Why, oh why, would LG feel the need to put yohimebine in a post-workout formula? Or more importantly, what's with LG's love affair with the stuff?

Anyway, if you dig the evil, Postal is nice; if you don't like yohimebine, stay away.
Sorry, that you don't like it man. Good news is that you purchased the old version. The new version doesn't have any Y in it and it has a new vastly improved flavor.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't aware it had been reformulated, but it makes sense. The flavor isn't bad, just a bit pea-ish.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
send me your address and we'll send you a sample of the new postal to see if you like it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the sample of the new Postal. First off, the flavor is HUGELY improved. THe old one tasted like pea protein. The new one is nearly devoid of that funk, and has a very mild berry-like sweetness. Kudo's for not over-sweetening it. I really approve of the omission of the yohimbine, and the addition of ashwaghanda is a great bonus.

Great job, LG! Now, who wants my unopened bottle of old Postal?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Got the sample of the new Postal. First off, the flavor is HUGELY improved. THe old one tasted like pea protein. The new one is nearly devoid of that funk, and has a very mild berry-like sweetness. Kudo's for not over-sweetening it. I really approve of the omission of the yohimbine, and the addition of ashwaghanda is a great bonus.

Great job, LG! Now, who wants my unopened bottle of old Postal?
Glad to see you like it bud. The new version destroys the old version hands down.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Ashwaganda was a unique addition - don't see that is post-wo's typically, but it makes total sense.

The main things Postal had going for it, IMO were the convenience of the mix and the speed of the WPH and genus' digestibility. They'll hit quick and hard.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
The Ashwaganda was a unique addition - don't see that is post-wo's typically, but it makes total sense.

The main things Postal had going for it, IMO were the convenience of the mix and the speed of the WPH and genus' digestibility. They'll hit quick and hard.
I'm quite sure MP's Recon has Ashwaganda in it, too. Probably should check but it's 4 am and I'm too lazy...