Yohimbe Help

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas I've been hearing alot about this. I was considering purchasing it, $5 on sale at my local Vit Shop. It's made by Prima Force.

What can't I use this with?
Is it actually worth it?
And noticeable Neg. Sides to it?
What should I dose it at?
I heard its great for sex, how exactly?

I just can't seem to get the right answers.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its good for targeted fat loss due to beta 2 receptors i believe, correct me where im wrong guys.....

increase in BP so be careful, is technically a stim, dose is about 20mg per day for 200lb male, i believe, watch for anxiety, jitters and BP levels,

be good to stack yohimbine HCL with a non stim like dermatherm target or eviscerate or maybe a cortisol control product if thats what you want too, supress C or Endo amp max

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
What can't I use this with?
I'd shy away from beta 2 receptor agonists... so I would recommend staying away from ephedrine or any other phenylethylamine based compounds, you might get some nasty sides from that.

Is it actually worth it?
At a price like that hell yes.

And noticeable Neg. Sides to it?
Blood pressure issues, increased body temp, increased heartrate, I've also experienced headaches, a weird taste in my mouth, and anxiety also.

What should I dose it at?
9mg seems to be the average accepted dose. But its not uncommon to take more, depends on how the sides are.

I heard its great for sex, how exactly?
I couldn't give you the science off of the top of my head but I do know that it used to be prescribed for erectile dysfunction.

But don't forget, the dose makes the poison.

If you aren't concerned by price I would look into alpha-yohimbine (Alphaburn by RPN). It is longer lasting with less sides per dose.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
When should I be dosing it? I figured if it is a stim, I would take it in the morning before work to step my game up a little bit. I just don't want to walk around with a hard on all day.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
uhhhh just as a general stim? yohimbe? thats a very strong herb and used specifically for ED, you dont have ED at the age of 18 do you?

stop eating processed food and drinking all the time, and you will have more energy than you know what to do with.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
uhhhh just as a general stim? yohimbe? thats a very strong herb and used specifically for ED, you dont have ED at the age of 18 do you?

stop eating processed food and drinking all the time, and you will have more energy than you know what to do with.
I cook all my own food, and I drink very rarely (Always vodka no beers).

And i dont have ED, It just says it will help with fat loss ect.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
To clarify is it Yohimbe or Yohimbine?

There is a big difference between the two. Yohimbe is going to be the plant extract while Yohimbine is stimulant derived from yohimbe... ideally you will want yohimbine, the side effects aren't as bad.

Dosage wise I'd recommend taking it on an empty stomach when you wake up. You'll want to wait awhile before eating, from everything I've heard insulin tends blunts the effects.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
omfg first off,

ALPHA 2 ANTAGONIST is what yohimbine is.

If your getting whole extract, your getting alkaloids aswell. wjhich is not good.

BP will rise with Yohimbine HCL at over 15 mg IME

start at 6mg per day and go up accordingly

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
omfg first off,

ALPHA 2 ANTAGONIST is what yohimbine is.

If your getting whole extract, your getting alkaloids aswell. wjhich is not good.

BP will rise with Yohimbine HCL at over 15 mg IME

start at 6mg per day and go up accordingly
This.

Work up to 0.2mg/kg/day. Best used during pre-breakfast fasted cardio.