Triac question

westniles

Awards
Should 7 mg of Mdien be enough to stave off all muscle loss, and possible gain strength if I am doing a 2 weeker with tri-max starting at 2mg, going up to 4mg then down to 2mg?

I will likely be eating right around maintainence.

Thanks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on 15-20 mg of m4ohn preventing muscle loss with a 2 week cycle of triac?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do either MDien or M4OHN require more time to have the effects? Don't people usually run 4-6 weekers of these?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ask, b/c I was thinking of doing the same with 5mg. MDien, but three weeks, and running the triac the last two weeks.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Should 7 mg of Mdien be enough to stave off all muscle loss, and possible gain strength if I am doing a 2 weeker with tri-max starting at 2mg, going up to 4mg then down to 2mg?

I will likely be eating right around maintainence.

Thanks.
I lost weight and strength on 10 days of trimax, clen & 6mgs MD per day.

Greenguy

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I lost weight and strength on 10 days of trimax, clen & 6mgs MD per day.

Greenguy
Yes me too, I don't think it's possible to gain strength while on T3 or Triac no matter what androgen you run. I was on Pro-Sust and M-Dien, then switched to M1T and still lost a lot of strength. I think calories were the biggest factor, because I was eating around 2,000 calories/day at around 220lbs. You can hope to preserve muscle but forget about gaining strength, and the lower you go with the calories the more you're gonna lose (strength).

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
What are your thoughts on 15-20 mg of m4ohn preventing muscle loss with a 2 week cycle of triac?
I'm running this right now. I am on day 9 of M4ohn started at 8mg, upped to 10mg then, 12, then 16, now 20mg. I started Tri-max on day 4 with 2mg, went to 4mg after 3 days. I have lost about 5lbs, although strength is the same. I feel less muscular, but it probably just beacuse I'm depleted. I still have noticed zero effects from the M4OHN despite being at 20mg for the past 4 days. I expect it to kick in any day now. I am tired all day too, not sure which product is causing it.

My advice, start at 15mg M4OHN & wait 2 weeks before adding tri-max. It seem it takes while for M40hn to kick in. In hindsight, I should've been starting the tri-max now.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Yes me too, I don't think it's possible to gain strength while on T3 or Triac no matter what androgen you run. I was on Pro-Sust and M-Dien, then switched to M1T and still lost a lot of strength. I think calories were the biggest factor, because I was eating around 2,000 calories/day at around 220lbs. You can hope to preserve muscle but forget about gaining strength, and the lower you go with the calories the more you're gonna lose (strength).
I would definitely not count on it, but I actually did a tiny bit ;) I think what people need to try and focus on is minimizing lean mass loss, not gaining strength at all. I'm not sure if I was lucky, or it was the fact that I was running cyp @ 500mg and winny @ 50mg. Makes one wonder about the relative "strength" of these new compounds vs. old-school AS like test and winny, no? I think we have much more experimenting to do with them before we try and set up guidelines with them (Mdien or M4ohn in this example).

BTW I should add I was at 2500 cals (40/20/40) and did tri-max near the end of the cycle, not beginning. :)