Oep+Alpha T2+Endoamp+pink magic??

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sound like a pretty decent stack?? I was reading around and saw that some people recommend an anti-estrogen supp to go with some of these supps...is that needed or recommended??

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You not need an AI for this Stack bud!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a simalar stack. Pink magic,oep,at2 for two weeks than adding tgf-1. First week of stack and loving it so far

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a simalar stack. Pink magic,oep,at2 for two weeks than adding tgf-1. First week of stack and loving it so far
Correction:TCF-1

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite some stacks.. When you get into it a few weeks, definitely drop back in to let us know how it is going for you all.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quite some stacks.. When you get into it a few weeks, definitely drop back in to let us know how it is going for you all.
Sure will. I'm on my first week and is great so far an I heard pm kicks in fully after the 3rd week. Let's see

UKStrength

Sounds like a great stack mate :) I've heard good things about Alpha T2, looking forward to trying it myself!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a great stack mate :) I've heard good things about Alpha T2, looking forward to trying it myself!
yea im loving it...i must say pm is doing exactly what they said it would do...i dont even know if i wanna add tcf-1 bcause the stack is good so far but idk lets see

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...so it looks like pink magic wont be in stock in time for my to start my cut...so...im looking to add in place of pink magic. Should i do like a product like "powerfull" or something like "Prime"?? kinda want to get some sort of hgh or test booster in with the cutting supps but would like some suggestions on what you think would go well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...so it looks like pink magic wont be in stock in time for my to start my cut...so...im looking to add in place of pink magic. Should i do like a product like "powerfull" or something like "Prime"?? kinda want to get some sort of hgh or test booster in with the cutting supps but would like some suggestions on what you think would go well.
tcf-1 with at2 and prime is a good stack...

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...been doing some research...kinda liking what im seeing with either testpro or glycobol...or maybe both? so the stack would be either:

Oep+Alpha T2+endoamp+testpro OR
Oep+alpha T2+endoamp+glycobol OR
Oep+alpha T2+endoamp+glycobol and testpro

dont want to go too crazy...and im still wondering if i should add in recreate instead of endoamp because i stacked Oep and recreate last cutting cycle and fat just melted off but on the other hand...i have ALOT of stress in my life and endoamp seems to be alot stronger anti-cortisol supp. decisions decisions.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok...been doing some research...kinda liking what im seeing with either testpro or glycobol...or maybe both? so the stack would be either:

Oep+Alpha T2+endoamp+testpro OR
Oep+alpha T2+endoamp+glycobol OR
Oep+alpha T2+endoamp+glycobol and testpro

dont want to go too crazy...and im still wondering if i should add in recreate instead of endoamp because i stacked Oep and recreate last cutting cycle and fat just melted off but on the other hand...i have ALOT of stress in my life and endoamp seems to be alot stronger anti-cortisol supp. decisions decisions.

Oep+Alpha T2+ Endoamp Max + Recompadrol

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T2+endoamp+testpro Might be better. Im not sure how beneficial the OEP is really going to be, is it worth the money? You might be better off with just some Forslean IMHO.

What do you reckon? I dont see much point going overboard on a stack incase one of the supplements didn't deliver results for you, it would be hard to know which supplement was just "hype" and no results. Get what im saying?

All the best anyway, enjoy your stack :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i decided on a Oep+at2+recreate and lean xtreme....ive tried oep and recreate with good results....figure id throw in the other 2 since people seem to have great results and see if it does anything...if not...then ill just cut back down to the oep and recreate for the 2nd 4 weeks of my cut...not a biggie.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id try to get my hands on some PM regardless and just cut untill you get it. Def like the stack though. Makes me wonder how well the cut would go when stacking with Prime? Anyways, I hear when you are done with this cycle, for best precautionary steps, take TNA to cement in either the loss or gains, wichever one you went for.

If no TNA, TCF-1 will work wonders.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a pretty decent stack to me.
I woudl add sustain alpha and asgt to it thow if it was me :p.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a pretty decent stack to me.
I woudl add sustain alpha and asgt to it thow if it was me :p.
i actually will be taking Perform from AI cause of the libido problems i encounter with cutting supps :) try and counteract things hopefully

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound like a pretty decent stack?? I was reading around and saw that some people recommend an anti-estrogen supp to go with some of these supps...is that needed or recommended??
really dont need an AI for it, nothing is hormonal in it, but youll see great leaning out effects from the OEP, Alpha t2 and Endoamp Max, due to lower cortisol, and greatly increased thermogenesis, it ought to be great man!!! nice stack

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
really dont need an AI for it, nothing is hormonal in it, but youll see great leaning out effects from the OEP, Alpha t2 and Endoamp Max, due to lower cortisol, and greatly increased thermogenesis, it ought to be great man!!! nice stack
I hope to be starting next week....OEP+AT2+recreate+lean xtreme....gonna try some P90X and a CKD diet....probably going to have to tweak the diet a little depending on how intense P90x is...may have to adjust my carbs a little to meet the demands of the workout plan. Hope to see some good results

nyrugby

Awards
What do you think of running SWOLE stack, PM, OEP, Alpha T2 and Recreate?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazy!! How much are these stacks costing you?! Some of those listed include 4 or 5 different supplements. Surely that must be expensive...no?

UKStrength

You guys are crazy!! How much are these stacks costing you?! Some of those listed include 4 or 5 different supplements. Surely that must be expensive...no?
We've all got different budgets mate, I suppose if it's within your remit and it delivers...go for it! :)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I understand that...but I don't know, I guess it just doesn't feel right spending £100 - £200 on supplements per month on top the staples such as whey protein....although I do see the temptation. I have to continually stop myself from buying supplements on top the ones I've decided to run as a stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand that...but I don't know, I guess it just doesn't feel right spending £100 - £200 on supplements per month on top the staples such as whey protein....although I do see the temptation. I have to continually stop myself from buying supplements on top the ones I've decided to run as a stack.
Is our drug!! Lol. Can't help but stack the best.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope to be starting next week....OEP+AT2+recreate+lean xtreme....gonna try some P90X and a CKD diet....probably going to have to tweak the diet a little depending on how intense P90x is...may have to adjust my carbs a little to meet the demands of the workout plan. Hope to see some good results
just watch the stims man you are stacking two fat burners albeit that recreate is LOW stims but they are still in there.....

too many stims and your cortisol will be too high for ya....
keep workouts short and sweet, p90x often will go beyond the 1hr mark.....

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:cheers:
just watch the stims man you are stacking two fat burners albeit that recreate is LOW stims but they are still in there.....

too many stims and your cortisol will be too high for ya....
keep workouts short and sweet, p90x often will go beyond the 1hr mark.....
got it...thanks for watching out :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-T
OEP
6-bromo

or

Alpha-T
OEP
formestane

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How about Alpha-t2 + Formadrol? Some estrogen control and test boosting that may allow you to make some strength/size gains whilst the Alpha-T2 will work more for the fatloss. Im sure the estrogen control will help cut you up a notch too though.

The more I read about Alpha-t2, the more I love it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 39