wanna lose fat and gain muscle!

Eurich1052

Awards
I am currently 205 and this is what i am doing please give feedback.This is my first time with creatine and protein. I got asgt and lg lipotropic protein, the first 3 days i took asgt 3 servings a day for a load and now am just taking 2 servings pre workout and in the morning on off days. As for the protein im taking 200 grams since i weight 200lbs. Does this seem like it should be working or do i need to change something because i dont really feel different. I workout 2 days then 1 off and so on. Thanks!

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
get your diet and training in check first.. then worry about supplements.. assuming all that is in check, i have had success with.

OEP+tt-33
or
Natabolic Stack (has been great with my recomp so far)

also like what i read about (havent used personally)
OEP+alpha t-2

but i recommend you spending some time in the nutrition forum and making sure your diet is good to go first..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alpha t2 and turinabol lv would be a great stack, maybe add in slin sane or glycobol and youre rollin

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll say stick to the asgt and add at2,oep and glycobol. And diet is key. Make sure cardio is up there.

Eurich1052

Awards
i work outside doing manual labor and am afraid to take a fat burner because i am already sweating and in the heat alot. would alpha t2 have affect me while being in the sun alot? this might be a stupid question but i dont know so.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about before we go pushing supplements down this guys throat like another board we ask what his training expierene is, age, and hows his diet is. Dang i see someone pushing prohormones at the guy without knowing his expierence thats redic. I wouldn't go pushing prohormones thats kinda dangerous. LG's protein and ASGT will do fine for the guy if he is just gets his diet right with his training in line also.

Eurich1052

Awards
How about before we go pushing supplements down this guys throat like another board we ask what his training expierene is, age, and hows his diet is. Dang i see someone pushing prohormones at the guy without knowing his expierence thats redic. I wouldn't go pushing prohormones thats kinda stupid. LG's protein and ASGT will do fine for the guy if he is just gets his diet right with his training in line also.
well i am 20 i lifted some in highschool i have been working out for about three weeks and watching what i am eating i weigh 205 and am wanting to lose fat and gain muscle. i take 200 grams of lg lipotropic protein a day and asgt pre workout and in the morning on off days. i take a protein shake at breakfast and eat a lean pocket at 9:30 am most days protein shake at lunch eat a dinner then another protein shake. its hard to eat any other food tho my protein fills me up so i am never hungry do i need to keep eating or is this normal?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
200grams of protein from shakes speaks volumes to me...u need to get the diet right and only supplement w/ the lipotropic...maybe 100-120g a day from this...shake after you wake up, preworkout ans postworkout and only if necessary throughout the day if you have to go more than a 4 hours or so w/out eating. but lots of chicken, tuna, occasional lean beef and good fats and carbs need to be more of a priority for you than 10 protein shakes a day. after you get that down then asgt creatine and other supps will just accelerate your goals

Eurich1052

Awards
Thank you guys so much for the help i am a noobie so any help i can get from you guys will help tremendously! when you say eat chicken and tuna and lean ground beef do you mean plain or like lean burgers, tuna sandwiches, etc? and what are good fats that i want to be getting as well?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
well, you can eat hem plain or mixed in with meals. ideally baked/broiled chicken and fish, or at least no fried. (wish that was always case for me but im a sucker for fried fish,shrimp, chicken or anything else. what can i say im a southern boy). in all seriousness, fried has to be severely limited. but good fats can be gotten through almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, olive oil, safflower oil amongst many other products/supps like fish oil, flax oil, CLA, etc. i personally use a fish,flax borage oil combo you can get in walmart and eat a couple servings of mixed nuts a day. sometimes ill buy some granola that has many different sorces of nuts/seeds mixed in and use this on workout days for carbs as well as good fat. also, another tip watch the mayo in tuna salad, the white bread for burgers, in other words unnecessary "empty" calories that don't supply any nutritional value rather just add calories to your diet and really can be detrimental to overall health. bottom line educate yourself and just be smart with what you eat and over time you'll get results if you workout on a consistent basis with good effort. rest is also important not just sleep but time away from the gym for muscles, mind and nervous system to recoup from heavy workouts

Eurich1052

Awards
yeah this is definately a lifestlye i need to adapt to but in my first couple of weeks i think i have done pretty good! i just need to keep at it! wish my creatine and protein tasted better haha!

bigjeff200

Awards
yea don't preload a stim filled creatine drink. Only use it preworkout. if you want creatine everyday. Buy a reg mono and use on non lifting days.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
being 20 i would skip the turinabol and go with a good natty test booster along side nutrient repartioner and of course IBCAA and creatine

somrthing liek this, creapure, IBCAA, phytotest and glycobol....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I recommend writing out what you eat in macros and cutting down on the "liquid diet". Protein from whole foods breaks down slower and helps to prevent muscle breakdown. Also, don't load ASGT. Whoever told you that just wants you to spend more money. Buy your supplements online from Nutraplanet or other competitive resellers. Bulk creatine and beta alanine is great for on AND off days, and ASGT for pre work out. Keep most complex carbs for the earlier part of the day, and try to up the healthy fat in your diet.

Stay away from anabolics until you know what brings you results naturally