4 weeks into natadrol...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
but no strength or size gains....wtf? i got acne but no barely any strength and thats credited to my good diet. been eating 6-7 meals with mostly proteins, good carbs, and 20 percent good fats..

im 22 185 lbs, 11% bodyfat

p.s thinking about trying halotest25 or h-drol for next cycle...any thoughts

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Not training hard enough. Even with zero supps you should make gains in four weeks if you are training hard.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Not training hard enough. Even with zero supps you should make gains in four weeks if you are training hard.
Exactly. I love when I see posts like this. Basically just telling everyone "I tried to make up for my lack of training and diet by using supplements."

Fail.

ekdevil

Awards
well you learned your lesson.it doesnt work,dont waste your money again on Natadrol.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
well you learned your lesson.it doesnt work,dont waste your money again on Natadrol.
Now the prohormone /ds ban is on in the US, i think supplement companies will be coming up with more of these herbal products , containing herbs which no ones heard of and claiming to do allsorts of things.So i think its a time just to distance yourself from the hype , spend time researching the ingredients listed and then decide if you want to go ahead and buy, based on your own independent research.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Now the prohormone /ds ban is on in the US, i think supplement companies will be coming up with more of these herbal products , containing herbs which no ones heard of and claiming to do allsorts of things.So i think its a time just to distance yourself from the hype , spend time researching the ingredients listed and then decide if you want to go ahead and buy, based on your own independent research.
thats rite...its just hype cuz i lift hard and constantly and push harder for weights every week and that's how i got lil strength gains...basically natadrol dont work for me or maybe for all...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I love when I see posts like this. Basically just telling everyone "I tried to make up for my lack of training and diet by using supplements."

Fail.
hahahaha.....i know how to lift hard and good without overtraining, done my research on that son!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm three weeks into a Natradrol/Formadrol cycle. I have not gained any size, nor have I seen any strength increase but the combo has leaned me out quite nicely. I have dropped over an inch off of my waist line while maintaining my base weight. I don't beleive that this is a mass building product as they claim. It is a natural diuretic ( I pee all the time) and good for recomp when combined with Formadrol.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
No you shouldnt... no one ALWAYS is making progress... isnt that what these types of supplements are for??? breaking plateaus when diet and training arent enough? I have weeks at a time where I am in a rut, it happens to everyone, and thats why you add ammo like this to your arsenal.

Fail.
Actually he said he is eating right and training hard... why assume he is training like a b*tch and not eating when he posted the contrary?

yes, good advices

hahahaha.....i know how to lift hard and good without overtraining, done my research on that son!
I'm three weeks into a Natradrol/Formadrol cycle. I have not gained any size, nor have I seen any strength increase but the combo has leaned me out quite nicely. I have dropped over an inch off of my waist line while maintaining my base weight. I don't beleive that this is a mass building product as they claim. It is a natural diuretic ( I pee all the time) and good for recomp when combined with Formadrol.
it must be your training/diet!!!! u weak fatty!!! lol not serious

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i been sent out that S.O.S regarding that supp, and i was speaking on personal experience with it, and i felt that being i paid for it i should be able to put it on blast, as far as stating if it was good or bad, and in return wound up losing rep power doing so. so it was a double lost for me. that's why i renamed that supp NOT-AT-ALL. cause that exactly what you get from it, nothin at all

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but no strength or size gains....wtf? i got acne but no barely any strength and thats credited to my good diet. been eating 6-7 meals with mostly proteins, good carbs, and 20 percent good fats..

im 22 185 lbs, 11% bodyfat

p.s thinking about trying halotest25 or h-drol for next cycle...any thoughts
How are you using it? What other supps are you taking? What does your training and diet look like?

You can say they're good but they may not be. You may be thinking they are and they're not. Nothing agaisnt you but it happens. You could be eating great, not trying to judge you, just asking the questions.

I think these are questions people should ask before blasting some people. I say some bc there are people on here who post stuff like this and have been ignorant in past post's and are jacka$$e$

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Actually he said he is eating right and training hard... why assume he is training like a b*tch and not eating when he posted the contrary?
I can say I crap snowcones, but that doesn't mean it's true.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I almost posted that picture. Here is another:

franklin32

Awards
will only four weeks be enough to have some result? I guess nop.........

massolic

Awards
  • Established
well, im trying to end the cycle after 4 week and how long should i use the formadrol extreme for pct?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
anybody??????
i think the problem youve got with no replies, is that natadrol is new and hasnt had chance to prove itself so theres few experienced users.

a lot of advice on here is based on personal experience especially when it comes to advising on pct relating to ds/ph.

if youve used natadrol say for 4 weeks , run the pct for 4 weeks, Natadrol is a very weak androgenic so they say , despite it being herbal ,

herbs being androgenic? the jurys out on that one.