Natural Test boost stack?

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Hey I looking to do a more mild mass gaining stack. I've responded to plain trib and horny goat weed well in past. I will be running jack3d, size on, animal pak, and real mass along with a 3500-4000 cal diet. Looking for round 10lbs of mass for sept. Looking for the most powerful and cost efficient. In my left over supp box ihave half bottle of ultimate nuritions trib, half bottle of Novedex XT. Thinking bout running pink magic with a somthing like novedex. Also thinking bout stoked. New to the natural boosters. What you think

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude PP has a sale right now. Cant beat it. Phytotest, TCF-1, and Sustain Alpha would be off the hook. As for Pink Magic, I would wait to see the results on that. its expensive. I know a good dude who is doing a log on here right now so if you are really interested in it wait for him to get done with that. His name is HeretoStudy. Anadraulic State is also an all around awesome product. Its a preworkout with a mean test boost profile. Right now though....you really cant beat PP's summer sale. Get on it while you can man, I loaded up. Been taking TCF-1 for like 5 days now and I already have increased libido and acne. Test is up for sure.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
um sorry man who is pp.. i normally use supp warehouse. i'm def going to check it out can you post the link

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definetly look into what i love as a stack, sustain alpha, testopro, and tcf-1 would be sick!!!! testosterone from so many different angles

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
definetly look into what i love as a stack, sustain alpha, testopro, and tcf-1 would be sick!!!! testosterone from so many different angles
what he said. im on that as we speak and it rocks. im leaner and getting stronger.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Hey I looking to do a more mild mass gaining stack. I've responded to plain trib and horny goat weed well in past. I will be running jack3d, size on, animal pak, and real mass along with a 3500-4000 cal diet. Looking for round 10lbs of mass for sept. Looking for the most powerful and cost efficient. In my left over supp box ihave half bottle of ultimate nuritions trib, half bottle of Novedex XT. Thinking bout running pink magic with a somthing like novedex. Also thinking bout stoked. New to the natural boosters. What you think
for a good kick in test I would rec:
TCF-1 from PP with phyto-test, t-911 and sustain alphaLV now THAT will rise your test levels nicly.