Dhea absorption

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the best way to take dhea for maximum absorption?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
applied topically to yo nutsack.

But seriously eating that **** is a waste of money , i swear its oral bioavability is in the negative.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LV Dermacrine I believe solved the absorption problem. Its on sale right now I think too. Check into that. If you already have DHEA take it fats like the dude above said.

UKStrength

LV Dermacrine I believe solved the absorption problem. Its on sale right now I think too. Check into that. If you already have DHEA take it fats like the dude above said.
That's right mate, the Dermacrine LV is far more bioavailable than other oral versions of DHEA. The Topical Version is also excellent, nice feeling as it absorbs into the skin ;)

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking mine orally and it doesn't seem to do shlt.

So my suggestion would be:

Suppository.

(or get Dermacrine when you get tired of the suppository method :))

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id highly suggest dermacrine topical, its been shown that normal DHEA taken orally isnt the best, and the conversion isnt ideal so taken topically you will receive better conversions and make sure to ask someone about the steroidal enzymes of the body, try not to apply dhea topically to estrogenic areas like lower back and stomachs traps are fully of androgenic enzymes, and arms and chest,

think where you had acne as a teen and go there :)

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Liquid-Vade DOES NOT increase bio availability, it just gives the drug a better chance to hit its true bio availability without various factors diminishing how much is absorbed.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Add an 1/8 to a 1/4 tsp. of black pepper to some olive oil.

The pepper will provide piperine to aid in absorption.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
id highly suggest dermacrine topical, its been shown that normal DHEA taken orally isnt the best, and the conversion isnt ideal so taken topically you will receive better conversions and make sure to ask someone about the steroidal enzymes of the body, try not to apply dhea topically to estrogenic areas like lower back and stomachs traps are fully of androgenic enzymes, and arms and chest,

think where you had acne as a teen and go there :)
hmm, so use it as a face lotion! lol

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's right mate, the Dermacrine LV is far more bioavailable than other oral versions of DHEA. The Topical Version is also excellent, nice feeling as it absorbs into the skin ;)
I think i read on your online store that LV was 3x more effective than the "previous topical" dermacrine or something like that. Is this true, i don't know which one i want to get around to trying. I guess i've heard good reviews on both.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
trisorbagen might help

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah no face lotion, lol that wuld be a horrible idea, but upper back chest and arms is where i had acne in high school as well as face but no way in hell id recommend dermacrine to the face

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21