Switching t-booster after 4 weeks?

Nate101

Awards
I have been running testopro for almost 4 weeks and was thinking abt switiching to bioforge for the final 4 weeks... is is safe to switch t-boosters or should i just stick with testopro for the entire 8 weeks?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont see any problem

its not like they are AAS or PH
its like switching creatine, nothing bad can happend atleast i dont think so

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would stay on testo for another 4 weeks, for me i started to notice a LITTLE something at 3.5 weeks in, then it was over.

Nate101

Awards
Seems like my sex drive is lower on testpro... anyone else experience this? Any recommendations?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like my sex drive is lower on testpro... anyone else experience this? Any recommendations?
i noticed it too but didnt think it was the testo, beginning i was good, died off after a little picked up again week 3.5, now im off it and i feel good, but im going to go back on a booster, and worst case ill go on maintence dose of test.

who knows can be mood related

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
An increase in Free Testosterone can cause a loss of libido especially if its a high release of free test, run an AI, 1-carboxy, and LCLT to allow for the effectiveness to stay strong/consistent.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
i noticed it too but didnt think it was the testo, beginning i was good, died off after a little picked up again week 3.5, now im off it and i feel good, but im going to go back on a booster, and worst case ill go on maintence dose of test.

who knows can be mood related
It's the I3C, which down regulates androgen receptors. You'll find some people have the lowered libido side effect with I3C. Search the forums. You'll also find studies showing that it can effect androgen receptors negatively.

Other than that, I3C is really good for you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow just read up about that and inhibits AKT which is no bueno i believe either. looks like i gotta ditch my Testo n my beloved primal male :( unless EOD dosing would be better at 8 caps per day?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
It's the I3C, which down regulates androgen receptors. You'll find some people have the lowered libido side effect with I3C. Search the forums. You'll also find studies showing that it can effect androgen receptors negatively.

Other than that, I3C is really good for you.
That is three times i've seen you state this about I3C and AR and the two times you've been asked to provide info on it you link to a LEF article that does not discuss AR.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have been running testopro for almost 4 weeks and was thinking abt switiching to bioforge for the final 4 weeks... is is safe to switch t-boosters or should i just stick with testopro for the entire 8 weeks?
If you have a second bottle of TestoPro on hand then finish the 8-week cycle unless your libido is in the dirt and you firmly believe it is due to the TestoPro. Then take 4-8 weeks off and use the Bioforge.

Nate101

Awards
Thanks for the feedback... I noticed that when i used bioforge my libido was through the roof...Im making some excellent gains on testopro but libido is very low... Any other thoughts?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw the research on i3c. Type that in google

"I3c androgen". It'll all come up

Nate101

Awards
Is there anything i can safely take with testopro that would prevent the decrease in libido? I've been taking LCLT and havent noticed any benfits...

Or is it safe to switch test boosters 4 weeks in?

I appreciate any feedback.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anything i can safely take with testopro that would prevent the decrease in libido? I've been taking LCLT and havent noticed any benfits...

Or is it safe to switch test boosters 4 weeks in?

I appreciate any feedback.
tribulus, and long jack

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perform, T force,

DHEA, Trib, Horny goat weed.

my horn dog stack last summer was DHEA , trib, HGW, 6bromo, ginseng.
i bet you had some fun, eh?

Nate101

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Is it safe to run testo with trib? Are there any sides? If it increase libido i would most likely be running for another 4 1/2 weeks...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forgot to say hCG

600mg tren e made me super floppy lol

that was the only thing that helped along with dropping dose back to 400
which one is tren e? is that 19? 13? meth?

Nate101

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Is it safe to run testo with trib? Are there any sides? If it increase libido i would most likely be running for another 4 1/2 weeks...

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
That is three times i've seen you state this about I3C and AR and the two times you've been asked to provide info on it you link to a LEF article that does not discuss AR.
This study discusses antiandrogenic activity of i3c.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18188547

franklin32

Awards
I am also thinking that i should go for it..............

jontrainer

Awards
10 days on testopro and my libido dropped quite a bit. I had to stop. I started up again 3 weeks later just to make sure it wasnt something else going on but my libido dropped again. Been searching the forums to see if i was the only one with this reaction.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
why don't u just run the bioforge concurrent withe testopro and finish it out for 8 weeks? if you get great libido off the bioforge ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im running testopro stoked, and the first week my libido droped alot but i have stuck threw and and it now seems like it is on the rise.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and cant wait to add some tcf-1 to hopefully get the libido going even more

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still in vitro.

There are several other testosterone enhancing products containing I3C that do not reduce libido, so i am thinking something else is afoot.
in vitro or not, anti androgenicy is no good.

im going to try an EOD dosing since anti androgens upregulate LH out put. so EOD may be best for product alike (ATD included)

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
in vitro or not, anti androgenicy is no good.

im going to try an EOD dosing since anti androgens upregulate LH out put. so EOD may be best for product alike (ATD included)
Quercetin is estrogenic in vitro, but not in vivo. Oral metabolism changes a lot of things and compounds that may exert a particular effect on a cell in a dish will not necessarily exert the same effect in a mammal.

Nate101

Awards
i was thinking about adding some trib or longjack..to increase libido... What do you guys think? Would that be a safe addition?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quercetin is estrogenic in vitro, but not in vivo. Oral metabolism changes a lot of things and compounds that may exert a particular effect on a cell in a dish will not necessarily exert the same effect in a mammal.
it is both estrogenic and anti estrogenic in vivo

its an estrogenic compound by nature.