Switching t-booster after 4 weeks?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I am also thinking that i should go for it..............


  2. 10 days on testopro and my libido dropped quite a bit. I had to stop. I started up again 3 weeks later just to make sure it wasnt something else going on but my libido dropped again. Been searching the forums to see if i was the only one with this reaction.
    •   
       


  3. why don't u just run the bioforge concurrent withe testopro and finish it out for 8 weeks? if you get great libido off the bioforge ?

  4. im running testopro stoked, and the first week my libido droped alot but i have stuck threw and and it now seems like it is on the rise.

  5. and cant wait to add some tcf-1 to hopefully get the libido going even more
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by zombiemuscle View Post
    Still in vitro.

    There are several other testosterone enhancing products containing I3C that do not reduce libido, so i am thinking something else is afoot.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Still in vitro.

    There are several other testosterone enhancing products containing I3C that do not reduce libido, so i am thinking something else is afoot.
    in vitro or not, anti androgenicy is no good.

    im going to try an EOD dosing since anti androgens upregulate LH out put. so EOD may be best for product alike (ATD included)

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    in vitro or not, anti androgenicy is no good.

    im going to try an EOD dosing since anti androgens upregulate LH out put. so EOD may be best for product alike (ATD included)
    Quercetin is estrogenic in vitro, but not in vivo. Oral metabolism changes a lot of things and compounds that may exert a particular effect on a cell in a dish will not necessarily exert the same effect in a mammal.

  9. i was thinking about adding some trib or longjack..to increase libido... What do you guys think? Would that be a safe addition?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Quercetin is estrogenic in vitro, but not in vivo. Oral metabolism changes a lot of things and compounds that may exert a particular effect on a cell in a dish will not necessarily exert the same effect in a mammal.
    it is both estrogenic and anti estrogenic in vivo

    its an estrogenic compound by nature.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:24 AM
  2. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  3. Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:20 AM
Log in
Log in