Best preworkout supp?

Ession

Awards
Which preworkout supp is your favorite? I've heard nothing but good things about jack3d and I'm getting a sample so I'm stoked.

But I've also heard great things about ASGT.

Which do you guys prefer? Which is better?

gymrat0706

Awards
for what ASGT has for a blend it is the best stuff on the makrket and you can get it cheap

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Which preworkout supp is your favorite? I've heard nothing but good things about jack3d and I'm getting a sample so I'm stoked.

But I've also heard great things about ASGT.

Which do you guys prefer? Which is better?
I like them both but if I were forced to chose one over the other I think it would be ASGT.

ASGT has all of what you would expect from the preworkout field, but some other items that set it in a class all it's own.

805bgtymer

Awards
make your own from bulk powders from nutra planet. get a kilo of creatine, a kilo of beta alanine, a kilo of citruline malate, and a kilo of alcar. Throw in some caffeine pills and some 1,3 dimethlyamine 25mg pills from primaforce, and you'll have like 9months of preworkout drinks. Plus you'll save money in the long run.

Ession

Awards
As much as I'd like to make my own preworkout, Id rather have one that's premade, just because I don't really need preworkouts very often.

Pulled the trigger on jack3d a few days ago, and I'm gonna order some ASGT now, and I'll see which I like better.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
get a sample of RagNOrok Ultra from our website.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
MaxV2 and Jack3d are my favs. I need to try ASGT eventually.

Ession

Awards
Can someone aware me of what ASGT is please?
Andraluic State GT. According to everyone that has tried it, it's the king of pre workouts. I haven't heard one negative thing about the product so far.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jack3d and asgt. My top two.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim: Anadraulic State GT
Stim-free: Ragnarok Ultra

I use "the rag" when I cycle off of ASGT. haha

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I recently started using Quake. Good stuff.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard great things about Quake. My favorites used to be Premax and Anadraulic State. Now, I took advantage of PP's summer sale, bought some MAP, BA, Creapure, GPLC, and make my own. pretty sweet deal. Premax is to pricey for me right now

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
MaxV2 and Jack3d are my favs. I need to try ASGT eventually.
Max V2 gets my vote, i hear good things about MuscleMarinade but the dose on 1,3 is too high IMO

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize v.2 and cryoshock both get my vote! Been using both with great success.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
cellucor N0 extreame is my fav for pre workout

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Max V2 gets my vote, i hear good things about MuscleMarinade but the dose on 1,3 is too high IMO

I am taking Max V2 and loving it. Super clean energy, good pumps, and great stamina. And thats all off one scoop.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking Max V2 and loving it. Super clean energy, good pumps, and great stamina. And thats all off one scoop.
The clean energy is what attracts me to it most tbh.

jakethesnake

Awards
I like jack3d over all of the common stuff like no x, super pump, etc.

I am going to try ASGT next.

Ession

Awards
I'm anxious to try asgt, jack3d and ragnorok. Damn, next Monday can't come any sooner :(

I'm gonna review all three of em :)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My dad loves jacked. Swears by it, I actually have a white flood sample around here. I might have to find it for my workout today!
I ordered Muscle Marinade which I have heard nothing but good things about. Can't wait to try it this week.

mjr5214

Awards
favorite so far is a scoop of superpump mixed in with a scoop of jack3d. gives me a good amout of increased focus along with an energy boost, but not too much where i would get the shakes before my workout.

Ession

Awards
get a free sample of white flood fruit punch from the link in my signature. best preworkout and one of the best values per serving :)
I tried white flood two years ago. It did nothing for me :(

was on a white flood/purple wrath/green ...green monster? I forgot...stack. Didn't really give me energy , focus , pumps or any of that.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my vote ASGT,PREMAX and ULTIMA. top 3

Ession

Awards
Maybe a rep could chime in on this but, is there a reason alcar appears in neither jack3d, ASGT or RagNOrok ultra?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe a rep could chime in on this but, is there a reason alcar appears in neither jack3d, ASGT or RagNOrok ultra?
I can only speak for RagNOrok Ultra, but the formula you see on the label is created for complete synergy and efficiency while staying at that price point per serving.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
The stuff works and it goes down easy; what more can you ask for?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with ASGT... Jacked being a close second. Though I had Jacked right when it game out - I think they had an ingredient change at some point.

The tub of ASGT seems to last forever, even at a double dose.

My third (and ultimately unpopular) choice is SuperPump 250.

fidget324

Awards
Honestly I'm pretty wary about the formula for ASGT. I don't really trust most products with proprietary blends, especially when the proprietary blend contains a ****load of ingredients like ASGT does. I really like to know exactly how much stimulant, creatine, etc I'm ingesting.

Second, I just don't like some of the things LG put in ASGT. Creatine ethyl ester? Come on, we all know that's an inferior creatine by now. Synephrine is a stimulant that I'm not at all interested in trying. It's side effects are similar to those of ephedrine (which were the cause of its current ban) but synephrine has been shown in several studies to be far inferior to ephedrine in terms of effect on metabolic rate and respiratory function. Here's an interesting read:
http://getbig.com/articles/ephed1.htm
Also, I'm not sure why an estrogen control complex was included in a preworkout. Most anti-estrogen type products are most effective when taken on a daily basis, but not many people actually work out every day, and if I were to take ASGT I certainly wouldn't take it every day.

Keep in mind if you read this that I have not actually tried ASGT. In general I'm just really skeptical about big proprietary blends with unfamiliar and/or questionable ingredients.

My vote is Jack3d for stims, Premax for stim-free.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I tried white flood two years ago. It did nothing for me :(

was on a white flood/purple wrath/green ...green monster? I forgot...stack. Didn't really give me energy , focus , pumps or any of that.
that is very odd, maybe you were stimmed out as white flood is very potent. why not try another free sample?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Best preworkout supp Id have to say is:
with stims: N2KTS or ASGT
NON stims: PreMax or even endoamp

combo I like:
1scoop ASGT, 1g Beta-Alanine from pp,3g creapure,0.5-1g ALCAR,1-2g taurine.
this makes for a great combo. :p

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Assault combo mix with Pre-max….

So this how I do it!!!!

One tub of pre-max poor into one tub of Assault
I use the Pre-max scoop to measure ( I just use one scoop in 12-16oz of water) Is about 36 days…

I want to tell you folks it is the best combo around… You get some sick pumps and the endurance and strength are so fing amazing!!!

Ok you folks a saying Pre-max is pricy well get what you pay for… I love pre max!!!!

This combo is so good it want to slap myself silly!!! Wait I am slapping my self!~

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just fell in love with the new stimulant x.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best preworkout supp Id have to say is:
with stims: N2KTS or ASGT
NON stims: PreMax or even endoamp

combo I like:
1scoop ASGT, 1g Beta-Alanine from pp,3g creapure,0.5-1g ALCAR,1-2g taurine.
this makes for a great combo. :p
That's a real nice stack. I'm going to pick up some SNS Focus XT and start mixing that with my ASGT.

Ession

Awards
After reading a whole lot, Ive decided to make
my own pre wo stack.

Alcar - 2g
idebenone - 100mgs
l-tyrosine - 3g
chocomine - 1g
beta alanine - 2.5g (then another 2.5 later in the day)
citrulline Malate - 6g (although I'm not keen on the dosage for this one)
Creatine of course too :p

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
My favorite peworkout supps are, in order:

1. Omega - Love the product dislike the taste, however the latest version is not bad but difficult to obtain. Every run sells out very quickly. I seldom get sore after using this preworkout.

2. PreMax - Good stuff, very expensive. Taste is ok but I mix with RagNOrok to improve the flavor. I seldom get sore after using this preworkout.

3. RagNOrok - Good stuff, mild stim.

4. NO Shotgun - Good stuff, mild stim.

I have used a lot of preworkout products over the years and these are my favorites, however keep in mind that I don't like products with heavy stims like Jack3d and some others. I do however love the "pump" so I tend to look for products that have a very mild or no stim effect and good pump characteristics. Moreover, I dislike proprietary blends, that’s one of the reasons Omega and PreMax top my list and also because they are the best IMO.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I bought some xplode because i'm in afghanistan and that's all they sell besides MT Vapor. Well i put it on the shelf after i got jacked and white flood in the mail. I pulled out my N.O. Xplode and i add a serving of Motivate by AI for a 1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine kick.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy the beat alinine flush I get from jack3d . Makes my skin get up and dance . I only use PW's on days when I am dragging ass for whatever reason -not enough sleep , hard day at work whatevr so the tub lasted a while . Got an email advertising Pump Fixx and several people comparing it to Jack3d so I'm prob gonna give it a shot today. I hope it tastes better than that nasty thera flu lemony Jack3d . This Ragnarok of which people speak kind of has my interest also . Might try it when the funds come available .
Oh yeah I will def try a white flood samp . Much thanks !