What supplement gave you the best (at least short term) increase in vascularity?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting to be moderately vascular now, veins across shins, down the side of calves, front delt veins, some obliques etc all show at least on and off. I've used a few things in the past for that short term boost in vascularity but wondering what everyone else's favorites are. By short term i'm still talking about a few hours, and yes this is just about aesthetics (like for a day at the pool or beach) not like I am silly enough to think it has any performance benefit.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren/epistane cycle (not sure if it counts)
other than that white flood

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting to be moderately vascular now, veins across shins, down the side of calves, front delt veins, some obliques etc all show at least on and off. I've used a few things in the past for that short term boost in vascularity but wondering what everyone else's favorites are. By short term i'm still talking about a few hours, and yes this is just about aesthetics (like for a day at the pool or beach) not like I am silly enough to think it has any performance benefit.
Vegetable Glycerine, 10g Creatine Monohydrate, 10g BCAAs (or) EAAs, 5g GPLC, 80g Vitargo, 800mg-1g r-ALA

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trenbolone (not a supplement as you know lol)

EPI at 100mg ! ****ing insanely retarted vascularity.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
S4 has made me vascular as hell after taking it for a couple days.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tough call between GPLC and Turinabol LV, both vascularity has been up, but depends if you wnat a natural supplement to increase Nitric oxide levels or if you want a pro hormone type supplement....

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hemavol def

and liquid glycerin when bodyfat% is very low

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm still have't tried and don't have any hemavol. I guess thats worth a shot. I've used the glycerin, and most everything else listed other than white flood. I do see short term boosts (surprisingly not much from trenbolone) in vascularity. I'm just cursed with small veins so even when they are popping, they aren't that impressive. My shins look like they are coated with scars unless you look close and realize they are veins

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is Pink Magics, M.O. volume and vascularity after 2 to 3 days use.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White flood: arginine, norvaline, and a bunch of other pump stuff. A single serving of citruvol gave me a pretty intense pump after a quick workout.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are just shooting for a 1 time noticeable effect then altering your sodium/water intake and a glass of red wine. Pretty normal pre-contest type approach. Pump reps too...

UKStrength

tough call between GPLC and Turinabol LV, both vascularity has been up, but depends if you wnat a natural supplement to increase Nitric oxide levels or if you want a pro hormone type supplement....
Would second the GPLC, or just nail some PreMAX :)

I'm yet to try the HemaVol, keep hearing great stuff about it :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i too would love to compare hemavol to GPLC.... but slightly different profiles, as hemavol is agmatine and glycerol based

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to start Epi boy.I can see the veins poppin now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Citruvol Ultra and Nitroceps both make me outrageously.....veiny

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are just shooting for a 1 time noticeable effect then altering your sodium/water intake and a glass of red wine. Pretty normal pre-contest type approach. Pump reps too...
Ditto. Red wine goes a long way in creating an enhanced (but transient) vascular effect.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Red wine goes a long way in creating an enhanced (but transient) vascular effect.
your avatar picture is making a certain part of my body very veiny right now :D :p

For the OP, try C-Bol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your avatar picture is making a certain part of my body very veiny right now :D :p

For the OP, try C-Bol
lol yeah im still waiting for the chick to take it off

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say Hemavol. Haven't tried GPLC.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed good vascularity from Epsom salt baths with really warm water. Other than that a mixture of the glycerine and taurine would probably work pretty well too.

Just out of curiosity does anyone know why Red Wine is so effective?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Easy, I was always surprised how well Hemodraulix worked. It's a bit pricey so maybe you could experiment with bulk Arach Acid plus Arginine. Seriously, the Arach acid does make that much difference.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, I was always surprised how well Hemodraulix worked. It's a bit pricey so maybe you could experiment with bulk Arach Acid plus Arginine. Seriously, the Arach acid does make that much difference.
Yeah, I actually agree, I have a bottle of hemodraulix I pull out more just for workouts when I feel I could really use that extra little bit but don't feel like stimming up heavy. It does leave me more vascular too, never really thought about it for just going out purposes

chlorella

Awards
I see vegetable glycerin mentioned a few times. What's the dose on this? Is it any way related to GMS?

Does any one know of a capped GMS source? The powder is really hard to get down.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
for more vains;
GPLC from PP would give you some pump also many stacked with some yohimbine thow im not sure if its safe or not.

GPLC and some beta-alanine would be nice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol for long term vascularity. Hemavol for short term gives me some intense fullness and vascularity around workout time.

Mike

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
100mg daily dose of 6-bromo really gives me a vascular upper torso but since im 13%bf my abb region is not so :grumpy:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PHwise : Methyl DHT
Non Hormonal : Cre02
methyl dht where do you get that? never even heard of that, dht gets me vascular enough

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I actually agree, I have a bottle of hemodraulix I pull out more just for workouts when I feel I could really use that extra little bit but don't feel like stimming up heavy. It does leave me more vascular too, never really thought about it for just going out purposes
When I repped for Axis, I obviously had access to playing around with Hemo. (fyi I don't rep anymore, just in case anyone thinks I'm pimping). Anyhow, I found that 6 caps plus 1 scoop of any preworkout drink makes for a nice combo.

If I ran Hemo solo, 9 caps is probably necessary.

The effects are cumulative from day to day, especially after about 2 weeks. BUT, there's a fine line where too much can cause tolerance too. So the best strategy is 4-5x/week dosing. 5 or more days might cause tolerance and less vascularity effect. 3 or less days and I never really got a cumulative effect.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I was surprised to read this post... I have to admit that Hemodraulix was in fact one of my favorite supplements I have ever taken.

A couple years back, I did an Animal M-Stak, Animal Test, and Hemodraulix cycle - and as much as it surprised me, it was truly one of the most productive and physique altering protocols I have ever experienced. I don't know if it was a combination of factors, but just thinking about the pure streamlined energy and painful pumps, not to mention steady increases in strength day after day, makes me want to repeat that cycle once more. It would have been quite pricey though, but it was fully sponsored by a supplement distributorship I did some consulting and product write-ups for.

Has AA been shown in published studies to cause a vasodilation effect? I believe the true efficacy of the cycle came from the synergy of the three items taken in conjunction, along with virtually flawless nutrition (I only cheated once a month - it was miserable, but amazing at the same time).

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I see vegetable glycerin mentioned a few times. What's the dose on this? Is it any way related to GMS?

Does any one know of a capped GMS source? The powder is really hard to get down.
I used to get the powdered version, but it was not water soluble by ANY means - felt like sand paper going down. I remember shaking the bottle before each sip, and it literally sounded like a baby rattler.

I wouldn't opt for the capped version of Glycerol Mono though, going with a pure Vegetable Glycerine is the best avenue to get in an appropriate dose, which also has a natural sweetness. Something interesting that I ran across in my research was actually in last month's Flex magazine - VG was given an entire side-column write up, in which they suggested 80g taken 1 hour before the workout, since it is slow to absorb and will peak roughly around "go-time."

I'm not sure however, if Flex's recommendation was based on 80g of total product, or carbohydrate content - but it would almost CERTAINLY have to be total product, since the carb content is not very dense at all. Also, something very helpful would be to drink it with a carbohydrate source, at least 30g. I found like Karbo-Lyn works perfectly for this purpose.

You'll know the VG is working when you start sucking down water during and after your workout like a prickly Caryophyllales in a Saharan rain storm!

Here is the exact item I have used for a very long time, with excellent results. I also use it prior to pre-judging with Creatine, Vitargo and Insulin: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/veg.html

jontrainer

Awards
Hemodraulix sounds good. So does hemavol. Is AA safe to take?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemodraulix sounds good. So does hemavol. Is AA safe to take?
not if you have asthma, i usually dont bitch about supp sides but dam Ara killed my cardio activities or anything that had to do with walking fast

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
trenbolone (not a supplement as you know lol)

EPI at 100mg ! ****ing insanely retarted vascularity.
Did you really run Epistane @ 100mg/day? If so - I'd at least be interested in hearing your hindsight on the experiment and if you thought the cost and encountered side effects were worth the benefit realized. Thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM and Drive- I am pretty vascular anyway

Also, the new concoction I am working on :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenbolone.
Epidrol.
Hemodraulix.
Natadrol.
Prime.

NO Infuse was instant vascularity, most likely due to the alcohol solution it's suspended in in conjunction with the arginine.

MrDeadlift

Awards
In terms of NO supplements what worked best for me in the past are:

1. Nitrix from BSN (much better than NO-Xplode in terms of vascularity)
2. Vanadyl Sulfate + Chromium + L-Glycine + AAKG (I would play with Vanadyl Sulfate dosage based on body weight - the effect of VS is quick so watch out as you experiment with this)
3. Bulldozer XL5000 from NRG (vascularity + pump) currently I am on this for my pre/intra/post workout since May.
4. Dehydration - sadly this works especially before a show. The thinner you skin the more vascular you will look. Tanning helps too.

I also heard of a product, more like an oil that people would rub and use to enhance vascularity for shows. Can't remember the name or brand.