Sesamin

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DCP and Recompadrol would be an insane stack,

you should be having fishoils anyway.

Diet has to be spot on for a decent lean bulk. Recompadrol and/or DCP would control some of the damage associated with some ****ty eating though

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll look into that too then =)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately DCP and recompadrol!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What is your thoughts on this?

I'd like to add:

DCP
Fish oils
Sesamin
The only compounds I have found that truly stagnate fat accrual or reduce adipose tissue WHILE ingesting copious amounts of calories to perpetuate an anabolic state have been Cytomel and Clenbuterol @ 120 & 160mcg daily split-dosed respectively.

Even while implementing insulin into my current cycle, fat gain has been mitigated completely - upping my usual 1x/week cheat meat to 2 or even 3 meals (of the 49 meals weekly) and my waist has slowly gotten tighter. I should also note that I am also implementing 800mg/week of Trenbolone Acetate, which is a proven SARM that exhibits strong androgen affinity and binding which has been correlated with a marked fat loss.

In order for me to paint a true objective picture for you... I would have to disclose my entire cycle protocol, because the synergy is what I believe suppresses fat gain while anabolism is sustained. I am keeping estrogen at bay with a combination of AI/SERM, which reduces fatty tissue proliferation, and injecting insulin post-workout which favorably shuttles all carbohydrates into the muscle, thus reducing any risk of lipogenesis.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metabolic Enhancers like TT33 low dosed, and nutrient partitioners like anabolic pump and pslin have worked wonders for me.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even tho your bulking though...that still doesnt really mean you can eat crappy.

Get your protein, creatine, and bcaa's. Do a moderate amount of cardio and you will keep some fat off.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
even tho your bulking though...that still doesnt really mean you can eat crappy.

Get your protein, creatine, and bcaa's. Do a moderate amount of cardio and you will keep some fat off.
Great point... I believe many athletes neglect cardio in the off-season; if you're a competitive bodybuilder that is.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are all fine to add, the real main component is control over you calorie intake, and adjusting it weekly as you bulk.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your thoughts on this?

I'd like to add:

DCP
Fish oils
Sesamin

id def look into a great GDA like glycobol, or slinsane, and dermatherm target to release stubborn fat from certain areas,

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Control your diet and particularly your Carb type and total Carb intake in control, and with proper training you can get your body to shuttle your carbs into the right places of your body in order to keep fat gain minimal. So if your planning on going high on the carbs, Id suggest you give your diet some thought and make sure your not getting more carbs then you generally need in order to avoid fat gain as much a possible, and THEN look into taking your supplements to help minimize the fat gain more in order to make the most of it. Keep your fat intake healthy, dont skimp on your total fat intake for the day :)