Supplement that impressed/surprised you the most

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Other than PH/DS, what supplement has impressed/surprised you the most? For me it has to be Hemavol. That stuff is intense.
Please, lets keep this to positive results, not supps that failed. No bashing. Also keep it to currently available supps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1. Tastes great and I can already feel the effects.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally kre alkalyn

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Superpump 250 about 2 years ago. Stuff looked like the cheapest crap in the store and has the name to go along. A friend got me to try it. Stuff was awesome. Except for the superdump aspect.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1. Tastes great and I can already feel the effects.
i prefer fudge rounds for taste ;)

but i always loved nettle root for freeing up test. citrulline malate pre workout is awesome too along with glycerol monosterate.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol insane pumps.....ASGT at first didnt feel anything but after 2weeks it kicked in.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have a few that pleasantly surprised me.

Natadrol,ASGT,Pslin,HGHup,TCF-1,cordygen5,P-sarm,Premax and a few others. honestly i didnt expect to feel much with any of these but they more than met my expectations.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
swanson YTE at full dose combined with eating 8 oz white button mushrooms daily, very noticeable strength increases! Always checking the site for a YTE bogo!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swanson YTE at full dose combined with eating 8 oz white button mushrooms daily, very noticeable strength increases! Always checking the site for a YTE bogo!
whats yte?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there are several.
glycobol
premax
phytotestosterone
reset ad

there are some other good ones but with these i was the most surprised, since i didnt expect much from any of them.they have all turned out to be fantastic though.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Youth Tissue Extract, basically a hefty dose of the equivalent to a humanafort

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Carbolin19 from Biotest.. hope to get same or better results with Better Body C-Bolic ;)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha and IGF-2. Love the boners on that stuff

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
animal flex worked wonders for my shoulders

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Mass Addiction, all around great product with great boners like the rest.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Really? What effects did you get?

For me it's Sustain Alpha - Sense of well-being, libido and recovery all improve from the first dosage.
The benefit of magnesium oil is that it increases DHEA levels big time and is an overall hormone optimizer, magnesium is absorbed through the skin and underlying fatty tissues of the body it sets off many chain reactions, one of which ends in the production of DHEA.

Oral forms of magnesium do not increase DHEA levels.

The most profound thing I've noticed with Magnesium Oil is how much leaner I am as well as my cortisol levels/adrenal fatigue drastically reduced....

Definitely a staple and I will keep on using it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The benefit of magnesium oil is that it increases DHEA levels big time and is an overall hormone optimizer, magnesium is absorbed through the skin and underlying fatty tissues of the body it sets off many chain reactions, one of which ends in the production of DHEA.

Oral forms of magnesium do not increase DHEA levels.

The most profound thing I've noticed with Magnesium Oil is how much leaner I am as well as my cortisol levels/adrenal fatigue drastically reduced....

Definitely a staple and I will keep on using it.
ryanp are you a girl?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha hands down! I would never do a cycle again if Sustain Alpha couldn't be a part of my PCT. Hell I dont even feel like i am doing PCT when using it.

Toco-8 is great too. Thickened my hair =)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats false advertisement!

That isn't the first time :lol:
you should change your name from ryanp81 to Iamnotagirlmyavitarisjustawesome. just to prevent this in the future cuz man one more step and we would have been doing something gay

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus, I tried it on a whim when I was at the end of my rope with six months shoulder pain. I was popping motrin like candy with only a marginal effect. I bought Cissus without expecting much and dosed the standard dose and within a week I was I'd say 80% better, within a month it was 100%.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most impressed with would have to be Ultima loved it for a preworkout. And also i like PP's Formestane LV finishing up my run on it here in a few days then gonna hit there TCF-1 for 12 days.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kre alkalyns pumps are my favourite. I go to the gym puny and come out jacked.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
you should change your name from ryanp81 to Iamnotagirlmyavitarisjustawesome. just to prevent this in the future cuz man one more step and we would have been doing something gay
LOL.....like internet spooning :kiss:

I can but a disclaimer on the bottom :fing02:

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Other than PH/DS, what supplement has impressed/surprised you the most? For me it has to be Hemavol. That stuff is intense.
Please, lets keep this to positive results, not supps that failed. No bashing. Also keep it to currently available supps.
GREAT THREAD... I don't believe I have ever seen this asked before.

For me, I would have to give my answer in terms of time, since my original favorite product is no longer produced - followed by the current consumer offering that left me amazed.

Past
- VPX Plasma Expander (this was one of the only times I have ever had people ask me on nearly a daily basis if I was either taking AAS, or how I was making such obvious strides in muscle development)

Present
- VPX Stealth (the only supplement I have ever taken, aside from PH/PS, that is powerful enough to give me an actual physique/strength boost almost from the first dose. Taking it before AND after workouts in the off-season, although very expensive, proved to be my most effective non AAS based anabolic endeavor of my life)

I know both supplements are VPX; and I am by NO means a VPX fan-boy, I have actually been objectively critical of the company's CEO and his overall behavior and superiority complex - but after being given some samples of Stealth at last years Arnold Classic (2009), I was in total amazement and continued to use the product as a staple in my regimen.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
a weight gainer does this??

"give me an actual physique/strength boost almost from the first dose."

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
a weight gainer does this??

"give me an actual physique/strength boost almost from the first dose."
I consider Stealth much more than a mere antiquated relic, aka weight gainer - and although usually perceived and explained as a weight gainer, I disagree with that label since it has a much higher purpose specific use.

In stead of being laden and saturated with dextrose or other inferior cheap carbohydrate fillers, Stealth allows the user to dose before and after training in order to effectively construct a safety net which not only ensures avoidance of catabolism, but also stimulates anabolism by feeding a steady stream of clean nutrient dense calories coupled with an impressive array of nutraceuticals such as a creatines and insulin potentiators.

Hey - don't send that to Jack though... he'll publish it in his next ad and take credit for it, ha! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Drive....I will always stand by AppNuts Drive.

Dont know why, but to date of all the crap I have put in my body, Drive made me feel so extremely amazing, and gave me awesome results. Now I was taking Drive and RPM together, but I really find RPM useless for solo, but when combined with Drive it gives you that "synergy" word that gets touted around by supp companies....except its actually real for once lol.

Honestly I think I may pick up one of them giant tubs of Drive pills and go crazy this summer after I am done with my HGHpro, which is in intself shaping up to be pretty great. Its given me sleep I havent had in a couple years, and leveled out my mood and energy, and has been showing in the gym with strength increases.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Drive....I will always stand by AppNuts Drive.

Dont know why, but to date of all the crap I have put in my body, Drive made me feel so extremely amazing, and gave me awesome results. Now I was taking Drive and RPM together, but I really find RPM useless for solo, but when combined with Drive it gives you that "synergy" word that gets touted around by supp companies....except its actually real for once lol.

Honestly I think I may pick up one of them giant tubs of Drive pills and go crazy this summer after I am done with my HGHpro, which is in intself shaping up to be pretty great. Its given me sleep I havent had in a couple years, and leveled out my mood and energy, and has been showing in the gym with strength increases.
I tried Drive once before a photo shoot while training, and it was amazing. I had forgotten all about it, a friend of mine was sponsored by them at the time and let me have some.

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I figured this might be refreshing as opposed to a whole thread about one product that worked for one person.
I may have to try that VPX. Maybe they have samples? :lol:

GREAT THREAD... I don't believe I have ever seen this asked before.

For me, I would have to give my answer in terms of time, since my original favorite product is no longer produced - followed by the current consumer offering that left me amazed.

Past
- VPX Plasma Expander (this was one of the only times I have ever had people ask me on nearly a daily basis if I was either taking AAS, or how I was making such obvious strides in muscle development)

Present
- VPX Stealth (the only supplement I have ever taken, aside from PH/PS, that is powerful enough to give me an actual physique/strength boost almost from the first dose. Taking it before AND after workouts in the off-season, although very expensive, proved to be my most effective non AAS based anabolic endeavor of my life)

I know both supplements are VPX; and I am by NO means a VPX fan-boy, I have actually been objectively critical of the company's CEO and his overall behavior and superiority complex - but after being given some samples of Stealth at last years Arnold Classic (2009), I was in total amazement and continued to use the product as a staple in my regimen.