natural supplement debate

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I wrote this in another thread, and figured Id copy and paste it to create some debate:

We all have a different definition of natural. Under my definition, if you are taking something that was created in a lab, and not just for the purpose of making something natural more absorbable, it might not make you juiced, but it also takes away a persons natural bragging rights. Example: most of the popular AI's

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
As I said in the other thread, I would say natural is no AAS or PH use. But I see your point about AI's, but I look at them as helping your body produce more test rather than taking the place of test....hope that made sense.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well i know many peopel that would call products like testopro, or phyto-test as natural, others call DHEA products like dermacrine and others, as natural,

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would you consider a supplement like natadrol or 1-t as natural?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol looks as natural as it gets to me. I have no information on the origins of 1-t, so I just don't know.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well steroids originated from plants (i think) so technically steroids are natural

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ill expand my definition:I also don't consider roids natural, although Ill give something like hormone replacement more of a pass than the weird chemicals like deca or tren.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i know many peopel that would call products like testopro, or phyto-test as natural, others call DHEA products like dermacrine and others, as natural,
Both of these products are totally natural.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. DHEA is natural. Demicrine, not so sure. I think it might have a synthetic AI, but I could be wrong.