Suggestion to Supplement Companies

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
For those who have different flavors of a product, could you please add small packets of the other flavors with each product? They can be very small packets thrown in with the powder that we can mix to try the taste.

Sometimes we don't know what other flavors taste like and we would be reluctant to experiment with them. We may move to another product because "he said it tastes amazing!" yet you may have that same flavor or better one. This gives us the chance to find the flavor we like the most and you get an extra sale that may have gone to another company.

For me, this has always been an issue with Protein powders. I've always been Vanilla fan. The one time I ventured into Double Chocolate, I never liked it and took me forever to finish it up and went back to the previous product by the previous company. If I found 2 or 3 packets of other flavors, I could have tried them and may have liked another flavor and ordered it without going to another vendor.

Just a thought, it may not be cost effective, but good marketing idea at least.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good idea,

What are some of your favorite flavors for pre workouts. Ones that youve tried from diff companies,

example watermelon from company A, and watermelon from company B.

this way its hard to miss the right flavor.

Basically whats the "universal" flavor that most everyone enjoys for Pre workouts.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You got it all wrong bro, double chocolate is better than any willy vanilly

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
That was the feedback i got about double chocolate, but I didn't like it. I'm still using the Vanilla flavor for protein and just this week added Strawberry when I finally tried it and ended up buying more Strawberry flavor. I want to try other flavors as time goes on.

For pre-workout, the ones I liked are the fruit punch and sour apple. Haven't tried other flavors yet.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
For those who have different flavors of a product, could you please add small packets of the other flavors with each product? They can be very small packets thrown in with the powder that we can mix to try the taste.

Sometimes we don't know what other flavors taste like and we would be reluctant to experiment with them. We may move to another product because "he said it tastes amazing!" yet you may have that same flavor or better one. This gives us the chance to find the flavor we like the most and you get an extra sale that may have gone to another company.

For me, this has always been an issue with Protein powders. I've always been Vanilla fan. The one time I ventured into Double Chocolate, I never liked it and took me forever to finish it up and went back to the previous product by the previous company. If I found 2 or 3 packets of other flavors, I could have tried them and may have liked another flavor and ordered it without going to another vendor.

Just a thought, it may not be cost effective, but good marketing idea at least.
ON already does this w/ their gold standard protein. I'm always debating when I order if I'll pick up the sample pack or not!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good idea,

What are some of your favorite flavors for pre workouts. Ones that youve tried from diff companies,

example watermelon from company A, and watermelon from company B.

this way its hard to miss the right flavor.

Basically whats the "universal" flavor that most everyone enjoys for Pre workouts.
can't go wrong with a green apple flavor... i also haven't run into a bad raspberry lemonade flavor.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
ON already does this w/ their gold standard protein. I'm always debating when I order if I'll pick up the sample pack or not!
I tried the ON "100% Whey Variety Pack", only to discover that the double chocolate was still the only flavor I liked! Oh, well. I still agree that more companies should sell "sampler packs". They're also convenient when traveling.

If we're on the topic of taste, having tried upwards of 50 different whey proteins/flavors, I've got to say my favorite two are: CytoSport Monster Milk for chocolate, and Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea for... refreshing / original.

Cheers.