1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Suggestion to Supplement Companies

For those who have different flavors of a product, could you please add small packets of the other flavors with each product? They can be very small packets thrown in with the powder that we can mix to try the taste.

Sometimes we don't know what other flavors taste like and we would be reluctant to experiment with them. We may move to another product because "he said it tastes amazing!" yet you may have that same flavor or better one. This gives us the chance to find the flavor we like the most and you get an extra sale that may have gone to another company.

For me, this has always been an issue with Protein powders. I've always been Vanilla fan. The one time I ventured into Double Chocolate, I never liked it and took me forever to finish it up and went back to the previous product by the previous company. If I found 2 or 3 packets of other flavors, I could have tried them and may have liked another flavor and ordered it without going to another vendor.

Just a thought, it may not be cost effective, but good marketing idea at least.

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

good idea,

What are some of your favorite flavors for pre workouts. Ones that youve tried from diff companies,

example watermelon from company A, and watermelon from company B.

this way its hard to miss the right flavor.

Basically whats the "universal" flavor that most everyone enjoys for Pre workouts.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You got it all wrong bro, double chocolate is better than any willy vanilly
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That was the feedback i got about double chocolate, but I didn't like it. I'm still using the Vanilla flavor for protein and just this week added Strawberry when I finally tried it and ended up buying more Strawberry flavor. I want to try other flavors as time goes on.

For pre-workout, the ones I liked are the fruit punch and sour apple. Haven't tried other flavors yet.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.3%

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    For those who have different flavors of a product, could you please add small packets of the other flavors with each product? They can be very small packets thrown in with the powder that we can mix to try the taste.

Sometimes we don't know what other flavors taste like and we would be reluctant to experiment with them. We may move to another product because "he said it tastes amazing!" yet you may have that same flavor or better one. This gives us the chance to find the flavor we like the most and you get an extra sale that may have gone to another company.

For me, this has always been an issue with Protein powders. I've always been Vanilla fan. The one time I ventured into Double Chocolate, I never liked it and took me forever to finish it up and went back to the previous product by the previous company. If I found 2 or 3 packets of other flavors, I could have tried them and may have liked another flavor and ordered it without going to another vendor.

Just a thought, it may not be cost effective, but good marketing idea at least.
    ON already does this w/ their gold standard protein. I'm always debating when I order if I'll pick up the sample pack or not!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    good idea,

What are some of your favorite flavors for pre workouts. Ones that youve tried from diff companies,

example watermelon from company A, and watermelon from company B.

this way its hard to miss the right flavor.

Basically whats the "universal" flavor that most everyone enjoys for Pre workouts.
    can't go wrong with a green apple flavor... i also haven't run into a bad raspberry lemonade flavor.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Moeller View Post
    ON already does this w/ their gold standard protein. I'm always debating when I order if I'll pick up the sample pack or not!
    I tried the ON "100% Whey Variety Pack", only to discover that the double chocolate was still the only flavor I liked! Oh, well. I still agree that more companies should sell "sampler packs". They're also convenient when traveling.

If we're on the topic of taste, having tried upwards of 50 different whey proteins/flavors, I've got to say my favorite two are: CytoSport Monster Milk for chocolate, and Syntrax Nectar Lemon Tea for... refreshing / original.

Cheers.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone/ supplement companies??
    By svt cobra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. It`s just not my year with Supplement Companies.
    By reptone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:17 PM
  3. supplement companies
    By Tone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. Top Supplement Companies
    By noesis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 10:18 AM
  5. Top supplement companies