Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Is there ANY source to get this from or another manufacturer outside of THERMOLIFES LIVER LONGER? its too expensive of a product for Ample usage and would be great if someone else started selling it. It makes me wonder why no one else has? considering how effective it is, unless its just because SAM-e and other alternatives are equally effective?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me do some sourcing for you, im pretty sure i have a source for it but kilo is not a minimum may be more,

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
there are some research cos that now sell UDCA, non taurine bound, same function. fair enough price next to Liver Longer.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
names or sources? i cant seem to find anything so far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there ANY source to get this from or another manufacturer outside of THERMOLIFES LIVER LONGER? its too expensive of a product for Ample usage and would be great if someone else started selling it. It makes me wonder why no one else has? considering how effective it is, unless its just because SAM-e and other alternatives are equally effective?
i know that SAMe aint cheap!!! at 800mg daily it is one of my more expensive staples.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermolife probably has a patent on the taurine bound version if it is not a naturally occurring substance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thermolife probably has a patent on the taurine bound version if it is not a naturally occurring substance
they seem to have a patent on everything!!!:grumpy:

BlueLineFish

BlueLineFish

Awards
I am definitely interested. Pm with info please

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they seem to have a patent on everything!!!:grumpy:
Its an unfortunate situation Mr. BigT, but your going to have to remove that avatar of yours off the system. I just found out they patented that also.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe they have a patent. But it's expensive. Their profit margin by my guesstimation probably barely makes it worth their time. So you're paying for what you get.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its an unfortunate situation Mr. BigT, but your going to have to remove that avatar of yours off the system. I just found out they patented that also.
lol, nice!!!