Testopro or Prime for strength when on a cut?

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
WHICH ONE SHOULD I USE??? OR SHALL I USE BOTH.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Peope have more success on Testopro. There are alot of non responders on Prime. I have tried both and both have worked. I actually gained have an inch on my arms in the first month I was on the Asteroid stack (No, im not joking) This was coupled with a hard, heavy exercise program (Im an NSCA certified trainer so the program was a large part of this as well) and a solid diet. I than went to the swole stack. Cut me up. Started training in crossfit to cut up for the summer. Kept all my size on the swole stack while doing crossfit. Arms are the same size. And cut up like a mofo. Veins popping in all sorts of place. Both are great stacks/products. I know you want a exact answer but by my personal use you cant go wrong with either.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely go with testopro, and if you;re open to a very soft, somewhat people even consider natural hormonal look into dermacrine, great on a cut bro

L

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Testopro it is...Thanks for the advice guys!!!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? Just a word of advice to save money..Testopro is a wonderful supplement, but wont really do much if youre under the age of 25-27 since it only raise your test to its natural genetic maximum. If you are under the age of say 27 your natty test is already sky high! And the product wont do much. Disclaimer...not because the product isnt one of the best out there (it is) just because it only raises natty test and if its already as high as it can go the product cant do much..just a word of advice. If you are this young look into glycobol and stoked. Also, awesome products!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you? Just a word of advice to save money..Testopro is a wonderful supplement, but wont really do much if youre under the age of 25-27 since it only raise your test to its natural genetic maximum. If you are under the age of say 27 your natty test is already sky high! And the product wont do much. Disclaimer...not because the product isnt one of the best out there (it is) just because it only raises natty test and if its already as high as it can go the product cant do much..just a word of advice. If you are this young look into glycobol and stoked. Also, awesome products!
Glycobol works very well on a cut to retain strength.