Testopro or Prime for strength when on a cut?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Testopro or Prime for strength when on a cut?

WHICH ONE SHOULD I USE??? OR SHALL I USE BOTH.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

Peope have more success on Testopro. There are alot of non responders on Prime. I have tried both and both have worked. I actually gained have an inch on my arms in the first month I was on the Asteroid stack (No, im not joking) This was coupled with a hard, heavy exercise program (Im an NSCA certified trainer so the program was a large part of this as well) and a solid diet. I than went to the swole stack. Cut me up. Started training in crossfit to cut up for the summer. Kept all my size on the swole stack while doing crossfit. Arms are the same size. And cut up like a mofo. Veins popping in all sorts of place. Both are great stacks/products. I know you want a exact answer but by my personal use you cant go wrong with either.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

definitely go with testopro, and if you;re open to a very soft, somewhat people even consider natural hormonal look into dermacrine, great on a cut bro
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

Testopro it is...Thanks for the advice guys!!!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.77%

How old are you? Just a word of advice to save money..Testopro is a wonderful supplement, but wont really do much if youre under the age of 25-27 since it only raise your test to its natural genetic maximum. If you are under the age of say 27 your natty test is already sky high! And the product wont do much. Disclaimer...not because the product isnt one of the best out there (it is) just because it only raises natty test and if its already as high as it can go the product cant do much..just a word of advice. If you are this young look into glycobol and stoked. Also, awesome products!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    How old are you? Just a word of advice to save money..Testopro is a wonderful supplement, but wont really do much if youre under the age of 25-27 since it only raise your test to its natural genetic maximum. If you are under the age of say 27 your natty test is already sky high! And the product wont do much. Disclaimer...not because the product isnt one of the best out there (it is) just because it only raises natty test and if its already as high as it can go the product cant do much..just a word of advice. If you are this young look into glycobol and stoked. Also, awesome products!
    Glycobol works very well on a cut to retain strength.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. TestoPRO or Titanium for strength and gains.
    By Hawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 03:05 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
  3. Stacking Testopro with Prime
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 04:24 PM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 02:50 PM