DIVANEX (nettle) -any problem with hair loss
- 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM
- 06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
06-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Nettle was very harsh on my hairline.was less so, but caused hair growth in other areas, no big deal though. I'm logging now, and it lowers dht. I know it takes some time for the effects of lowered dht to take effect, and I'm only 3-4 weeks in or so. Time will tell. No extra shedding, though.
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
08-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Wait ... I was under the impression that Stinging Nettle Root is a natural DHT inhibitor. So, it should help to prevent hair loss (caused by DHT).
Can someone clarify this for me?
08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jakekunedo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:21 PM
- By bengelha in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 01:41 PM
- By herkfsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2007, 01:13 PM
- By jjohn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:24 PM