DIVANEX (nettle) -any problem with hair loss

LAC

LAC

Awards
Any experience with DIVANEX and hair problems?
Just wondering. Does it have bad effect on hair?
thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to MPB a testbooster of any kind will have an effect on your hair line.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nettle was very harsh on my hairline. Primal male was less so, but caused hair growth in other areas, no big deal though. I'm logging Myodrol now, and it lowers dht. I know it takes some time for the effects of lowered dht to take effect, and I'm only 3-4 weeks in or so. Time will tell. No extra shedding, though.

LAC

LAC

Awards
what is Myodrol ?
is it available here?
or as a prescription?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait ... I was under the impression that Stinging Nettle Root is a natural DHT inhibitor. So, it should help to prevent hair loss (caused by DHT).

Can someone clarify this for me?
"The effect of nettle root on dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels has also made it a treatment for hair loss, as male pattern balding has often been linked to an excess of DHT, as has hair loss in women too. In folklore it was always believed that nettles were an effective treatment for baldness and modern science appears to validate this belief."
http://www.vortexhealth.net/stinging_nettle.html

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any experience with DIVANEX and hair problems?
Just wondering. Does it have bad effect on hair?
thanks
Op, if you are worried about your hairline look into toco-8, supposed to be good for hair regrowth. Primordial make it.