DIVANEX (nettle) -any problem with hair loss
- 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM
- 06-17-2010, 11:10 AM
06-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Nettle was very harsh on my hairline. Primal male was less so, but caused hair growth in other areas, no big deal though. I'm logging Myodrol now, and it lowers dht. I know it takes some time for the effects of lowered dht to take effect, and I'm only 3-4 weeks in or so. Time will tell. No extra shedding, though.
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
08-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Wait ... I was under the impression that Stinging Nettle Root is a natural DHT inhibitor. So, it should help to prevent hair loss (caused by DHT).
Can someone clarify this for me?
08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jakekunedo in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:21 PM
- By bengelha in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 01:41 PM
- By herkfsu in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2007, 01:13 PM
- By jjohn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:27 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2006, 01:24 PM